Ok, i admit it, i like a girl from my class

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
and there is absolutely nothing i can do about it. since we got nothing in common, if i approached her it would be pretty clear what my intentions are. i got nothing with her to capitalize on, she is pretty smart so she doesnt need help with the classes and she also has 0 interests. if she was an alt girl i would already be her emotional tampon by now. she is pretty much the only reason i even attend the lectures and she has caught me staring at her like a sex deprived incel maaaany times.

Yeah if u like your oneitis then why u telling ur confession kek.

kys cuck atleast

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Cope youre gay

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton and InnerVoid
Yeah if u like your oneitis then why u telling ur confession kek.

kys cuck atleast
i cant tall her, its just not right sadly.. its not fair, i got a psl 7 girl in my proximity and she isnt alt. id be sending her vids of me playing bass if that were the case

I think ur secretly gay my Nigga

• JFL
2 places to never approach girls

- your uni / workplace
- your gym

2 places to never approach girls

- your uni / workplace
- your gym
yet two guys i know met their girlfriends at work. there is also a 35 yo MTN dating a 32 yo MTB in my class.

You were in bed hugging your pillow, imagining it was her. You created a fantasy world in your head where she loved you. You imagined what it would be like. The little joys you would feel while being with her. For a split second you felt something in your chest, a rush of happiness. It was real to you for a split second. Then you snap out of it. You're still sitting in a dark, dirty room. She's with a man with a cock that's twice your size.

• So Sad
You were in bed hugging your pillow, imagining it was her. You created a fantasy world in your head where she loved you. You imagined what it would be like. The little joys you would feel while being with her. For a split second you felt something in your chest, a rush of happiness. It was real to you for a split second. Then you snap out of it. You're still sitting in a dark, dirty room. She's with a man with a cock that's twice your size.
this is to real im afraid....