Anorexia is ideal

just think

just think

Banned
Stop this cope you dumb faggots! Anorexia is obv ideal. Foids want a nigga thats skin and bones because it shows hes lean and healthy.

Muscles are the biggest cope I've ever seen. I'm eating 170 calories a day. Yea I feel like I'm about to collapse every 2 seconds but ik its for a greater good.

I've seen the most ugliest dude pull hot girls only because he's anorexia. Why are all models anorexia tier? Why are all instagram hot niggas anorexia tier?

The fucking jews are pushing this cope "protien" to make u distracted and bulk so women can have more freedom for job so Rockefeller niggas can increase work force!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor, aleksander, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
stop shilling nigger

You are nothing compared to me JFL. I didn’t eat anything but water for 5 days. I’m the superior anorexia patient

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, aleksander and GabachoCopium
obviously troll but being borderline anorexic while still gymcelling and keeping protein intake high is over powered

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 32973, sub5outsider and 1 other person
obviously troll but being borderline anorexic while still gymcelling and keeping protein intake high is over powered
What do you mean? Like starving and losing weight plus protien?

Also lifting?

Stop this cope you dumb faggots! Anorexia is obv ideal. Foids want a nigga thats skin and bones because it shows hes lean and healthy.

Muscles are the biggest cope I've ever seen. I'm eating 170 calories a day. Yea I feel like I'm about to collapse every 2 seconds but ik its for a greater good.

I've seen the most ugliest dude pull hot girls only because he's anorexia. Why are all models anorexia tier? Why are all instagram hot niggas anorexia tier?

The fucking jews are pushing this cope "protien" to make u distracted and bulk so women can have more freedom for job so Rockefeller niggas can increase work force!
Anorexia literally takes away your ability to think, when you eat that amount of calories thousands of neurons die. Which leads me to believe that you made this post honestly. 89 iq maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Jumpman23

Bro's t level are of a fucking 90 year old grandma

F8A3F306 B7DD 4222 98E4 A22D0A2CDDD0

• So Sad
Reactions: toji.
false
i was around 80-90 pounds last year and i was humiliated for it
retarded opinion OP

dnrd coping lazy retarded bitch

• +1
Reactions: drag
No fam it doesnt jordan barret irl without fame has an smv of 0 he looks shit unfrauded while nick bateman and zyzz mogs the crap out of him

No model is anorexic faggot

anorexia is optimal for killing your test

dnrd