Another blackpill confirmed

left2die

left2die

A S C E N D E D
Was in english class today and we were discussing relationships. Teacher asked what makes a guy attractive and some girl suggested height. Teacher just asked the class girls if it was true and holy shit, almost every single one raised their hand. Pretty brutal for the short guys in my class.

Again, water is wet. Get to 6ft at all costs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Demir, impure666, RichardSpencel and 8 others
Had a similar experience.
We watched an ad of Brad Pitt H&M underwear and my oneitis raised her hand and said he could be described as hot lol.
I thought she was more reserved because she's a Muslim but I guess AWALT.

• +1
Reactions: impure666, kobecel, AspiringChad and 1 other person
We watched an ad of Brad Pitt H&M underwear and my oneitis raised her hand and said he could be described as hot lol.

Muslims girls are on par with white and black women on slutyness level their religion doesn't mean jack sht , wanted to date a 6/10 girl who used to post christian stuff every days / went to church every week / listened to christian music and SEEMT wife material.....she got penetrated by a betabuxxer because he buy her swarovvki/prada stuff ...they are all the same , i remember a girl who was saying after she broke with her bf ( he was clueless ) : " In the end he will never know who i really was "

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Autist
Blackpills by oneitises are the most brutal ones imo

• +1
Reactions: Baki, kobecel, Deleted member 39 and 4 others
they all only want chad.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Autist
This happened :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kobecel, AspiringChad, left2die and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: retard and Extra Chromosome
"but but but muh eye contact and charisma!"

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kobecel
I'll just post what I wrote in another height thread

Was hanging out with a group of obnoxious drunk chicks last night and they started talking about guys height and shit, every girl but one of them were like OMG I love when hes sooo tall, its such a turn on. Im 6ft and they called my height "normal" when I stood up to ask if I made the cut of being tall.

This is the US where supposedly the average is like 5'9' /10'' olololololol

When I asked what they think of when they think of a tall man and they said like 6'5''

I'll just post what I wrote in another height thread
Im 6ft and they called my height "normal" when I stood up to ask if I made the cut of being tall.

Holy fucking cringe dude, why did you do that?

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and RichardSpencel
, i remember a girl who was saying after she broke with her bf ( he was clueless ) : " In the end he will never know who i really was "
What did she exactly mean? Did she cheated on him?

Was in english class today and we were discussing relationships. Teacher asked what makes a guy attractive and some girl suggested height. Teacher just asked the class girls if it was true and holy shit, almost every single one raised their hand. Pretty brutal for the short guys in my class.

Again, water is wet. Get to 6ft at all costs