Another fucking new years alone, another year of the exact same shit THE CURSE OF BEING UGLY

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I’ve been alone my entire fucking life, every new years alone, no girlfriend, no friends just outcasted. Most people spend new years celebrating, I spent it watching psl god edits and telling FOURM users to kill themsleves

Why was I cursed with any ugly fucking face and a short stature? I’m tired of this shit man new years is cope as every fucking year is the same. Anytime I try to talk to anyone I’m ignored or made fun of, and then told that It’s my fault people treat me horribly, it’s my fault for my shitty genatics that caused me to have an entire life of misery so far.

I fucking hate my life and fuck new years it’s just Jewish propaganda anyway. While chads and normies are kissing women for new years I’m crying over my miserable year.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: teefight, Zonar, sudanguy and 19 others
I’ve been alone my entire fucking life, every new years alone, no girlfriend, no friends just outcasted. Most people spend new years celebrating, I spent it watching psl god edits and telling FOURM users to kill themsleves

Why was I cursed with any ugly fucking face and a short stature? I’m tired of this shit man new years is cope as every fucking year is the same. Anytime I try to talk to anyone I’m ignored or made fun of, and then told that It’s my fault people treat me horribly, it’s my fault for my shitty genatics that caused me to have an entire life of misery so far.

I fucking hate my life and fuck new years it’s just Jewish propaganda anyway. While chads and normies are kissing women for new years I’m crying over my miserable year.
C12EEF79 043A 4728 AEBC 87D90F107656

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Deleted member 31497, guy24 and 6 others
my intuition making me feel like things can only get worse from here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis and Deleted member 55252
id prob be alone on new year anyway ngl, one of the most shit holidays

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 31497 and Zenis
Lol at normies “muh this year will be different”

Nah bro 2025 is my year

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
No wonder you project so hard and target other users. Why don't you simply take your advice and blow out your brains?

• +1
Reactions: guy24, Deleted member 55252, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
No wonder you project so hard and target other users. Why don't you simply take your advice and blow out your brains?
Can’t I have chadlite potential after surgeries cause all my flaws are fixable

How am I supposed to know? Anyway to have chadlite SMV you need to be at least 6ft so you might need to throw in LL

How am I supposed to know? Anyway to have chadlite SMV you need to be at least 6ft so you might need to throw in LL
Fuck man would LL get me to 6 feet as someone who’s 5’8.5?

Also nigga I meant “I HAVE” chadlite potential

aren’t u like a mogger tho

Never began my son

Fuck man would LL get me to 6 feet as someone who’s 5’8.5?
Yes, it would, but right now there are lots of limitations. Is your wingspan good?

aren’t u like a mogger tho
I slayed ONCE and that was with morphing my pics and my dick

The only reason she let me fuck is because she was too horny, she blocked me after

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 39140, romanstock and 3 others
Bruh I can’t take ur pfp serious it’s literally Richard ramierez as a roblox character :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, Tabula Rasa and Zenis

The only reason she let me fuck is because she was too horny, she blocked me after
Fakecel
Banned

Where are you from OP?

nigga got blocked cause he was so shit at sex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spergi, autistic_tendencies and Zenis
Literally I slayed because I frauded my psl by like an entire point and I made my dick 8 inches
A girl would never let a legit subhuman fuck her
You’re just a failed normie

You are ugly inside and outside

And deserve your misery

I alr fucked up 2024

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Just want a girl to love and cherish and hold.

Nah because she wasent attracted to me she was just horny
That girl that you posted about tgat you slayed…. She blocked you after sex? Fr? Did she say why?

Bump

Most people spend new years celebrating, I spent it watching psl god edits and telling FOURM users to kill themsleves
A6FCFB38 ADB9 4743 9CE2 D40A21BF9F83

Made of Chadstuff

U literally just need one friend

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews
Welcome the incel life. Having Friends, a GF, going on Vacation etc etc is CHAD ONLY

there’s no way you have been alone for whole life but blame it on only looks. i have also been alone for my entire life but i don’t blame it on looks, i am better looking than many guys in this shithole country

zenis=penis

but true thread

Stop crying and start working towards looksmaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back