Another night out. 3 IoD's, 0 ioi. This forum can't rate for shit.

"low" "trust" features like PCT thick eyebrows are ideal.
Not the kind of low trust I mean.

I mean scleral show and downturned lips. Those instantly put most in creepy territory. Surprise surprise, op has one of them and struggles with women, even though he looks decent. Average man gets sex. Sorry to say it.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Not the kind of low trust I mean.

I mean scleral show and downturned lips. Those instantly put most in creepy territory. Surprise surprise, op has one of them and struggles with women, even though he looks decent. Average man gets sex. Sorry to say it.
Scleral show is due to a recessed maxilla/lower eyelid retraction aka suhbuman development. As for downturned lip corners, JFL if you think it turns chadcel into a subhuman.

As for downturned lip corners, JFL if you think it turns chadcel into a subhuman.
Those instantly put most in creepy territory.
Good looks is enough to not look creepy. Water. I've already said this

Scleral show is due to a recessed maxilla/lower eyelid retraction aka suhbuman development.
No, it's just due to feminine, round infraorbitals.

Lol at thinking you can't be gl with one bad feature. I accept it's harder though. Even then, we're both just agreeing at this point that scleral show is usually a death sentence.

4026214_1711122604221.png
4026215_1711122657734.png

What subhumans.

No need to be extreme all the time.

time to apply rtt theorem

we're both just agreeing at this point that scleral show is usually a death sentence.
Being sub 5 PSL is a death sentence. Just lol if you think it's a "certain feature" that makes you look subhuman. It's the entire face.

Being sub 5 PSL is a death sentence. Just lol if you think it's a "certain feature" that makes you look subhuman. It's the entire face.
View attachment 2813575
I would say 4.5PSL does the trick as long as combined with above avg height and frame. (the trick = months dryspell in between LTRing a bitchy HTB)

means ur on very thin ice.

JFL at being born male, it's such as scam. Meanwhile as a girl all you have to be is thin becky and u can fuck legit chadlites :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Or LTR HTN whenever u want.

fuck being born male, scammed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI, Allornothing and St.TikTokcel
View attachment 2813575
So you think Op is subhuman even though way uglier men lose their virginities at 14? Actually, don't answer that Mr "I'll lose my virginity when I'm 40 like everyone else right?"

• JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull
So you think Op is subhuman even though way uglier men lose their virginities at 14? Actually, don't answer that Mr "I'll lose my virginity when I'm 40 like everyone else right?"
OP is a regular SRP so obv he mogs 80% of males.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Yet half of that 80% are all having sex regularly. If you don't believe that then there's no point arguing.
Only because that half is in some sort of low-quality LTR. (With no other options, if LTR goes bad, it's months/years without sex).

I've heard so many horror stories about their LTRs, literally couples in their mid 20s which had sex less than once a month. Cagefuel.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and forevergymcelling
Only because that half are in some sort of low-quality LTR. (With no other options, if LTR goes bad, it's months/years without sex).

I've heard so many horror stories about their LTRs, literally couples in their mid 20s which had sex less than once a month. Cagefuel.
Average user here would die for it but yes it's true.

Point is, your looks level with less low-trust lips would never have found this forum and would be enjoying the high-quality LTRs.

• So Sad
Average user here would die for it but yes it's true.

Point is, your looks level with less low-trust lips would never have found this forum and would be enjoying the high-quality LTRs.
I was born to go ER for what this world has taken from me

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Nah you are a narcy normie who thinks he deserves the slayer lifestyle.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, nofap, fukmylyf and 1 other person
i tried to tell u. The problem is u look like polish bricklayer by day, old rapist by night

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, nofap, got.daim and 1 other person
skin color issue.

girls only want BBC in this retard country
u should grow dreads and wear a grill. Only bbcs can escape the agepill and ur too low trust to oofy doofy max

• JFL
Nah you are a narcy normie who thinks he deserves the slayer lifestyle.
then why did I have stacylite GF?

keep coping nigga. The whole world is a conspiracy against me.

Oh boy...

I guess some people are never meant to make it.

there's nothing we can do
i'm actually doing pretty good rn. Slayed and got approached by lots of prime girls last weekend. Maybe its because i didn't shower again. But i have a throat infection from eating ass on acid.

• Woah
i'm actually doing pretty good rn. Slayed and got approached by lots of prime girls last weekend. Maybe its because i didn't shower again. But i have a throat infection from eating ass on acid.
havent been approached in the last 5 raves, its over for me man

It's fucking impossible to cope with the fact I am a 28yo TRUECEL.

How am I ever going to date? The only girls I can relate to are 12yo virgins, since they are truecels like me.

havent been approached in the last 5 raves, its over for me man
U need a squad. It's a huge failo to go out alone. Even i get uncomfortable if some guy is dancing alone near me, regardless of his looks.

U need a squad. It's a huge failo to go out alone. Even i get uncomfortable if some guy is dancing alone near me, regardless of his looks.
havent made real friends in over a decade

truly over for me

• So Sad
Reactions: fukmylyf
Muh HTN, muh Chadlite :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I AM LTN U COPING RETARDS.

Another night I go out, approached 3 women, and got instant brutal Indicator of Disgust: Looking at me with disgust and to fuck off and leave them alone.

also 0 ioi.

this forum is completely garbage, completely pointless. Even on fucking OLD I get more interest than IRL, and OLD is fucking hopeless too.

The brutal truth is that its chad or incel, nothing in between. And you will NEVER become chad, so give up.
Its because ur east european

Its a failo in the west

• WTF
IMG 5801

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn
you have low-trust features, you need to "anti-mascmaxx" somehow and make yourself look more friendly and approachable

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston and SoundnVision
MTN/HTN with low trust face = creepy and over.

This forum knows nothing. Muh frame.
I think that's my problem, the fillers I got to give me chad jaw dosnt match my face and also makes me more low trust looking.
You think I should dissolve them?

I think that's my problem, the fillers I got to give me chad jaw dosnt match my face and also makes me more low trust looking.
You think I should dissolve them?
I fucked more before I got any fillers. I don't know if that's just luck or if I genuinely look worse now. I also have angry look like Gaston, it's brutal and I think the fillers have just exentuated the problem. The only good fillers are the lip ones because I had thin lips and it adds to the pretty boy look, but I think I need my natural round jaw back to match it.
I hate all this shit.

can i see your face

you have low-trust features, you need to "anti-mascmaxx" somehow and make yourself look more friendly and approachable
tranny-maxxing?

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior
never got an IOI