Brutal Locationpill- Log of my failed night out at the dollar general

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
I live in the mountains next to a trailer park so it took ~30 minutes to drive to the city

The only thing open was the dollar general and CVS

I decide to try to slay the foids inside the dollar general because CVS women are Chad Only, so I gas myself up by looking in the rear view mirror, pregame with a Budweiser and enter

Music that was playing inside:

there is 1 tall ltn at the register with a patchy red goatee, narrow long face, bug eyes, very skinny and with video game t shirt

I consider this my main competition as the other male in the store is bald except for a patch of grey hair, fat and looks aspie because he’s wearing a leather jacket with cargo pants

The females inside the dollar general:

1. Mtb facially, chubby, blue hair and tattoos. Worked at the cashier. Appeared to be mate guarded by the other cashier

2. Appeared to be about 50 years old, black, very obese, had a shopping cart full of cans

3. Appeared to be about 65 or 70 years old, normal weight, grey haired ltb.

I do a soft approach with female number 3 by reaching for a gallon of sweet tea next to her.

She glares at me with a look of disgust and contempt and she passes me by, slightly turning her head.

BRUTAL

I gather some more items as I attempt to rebuild my confidence for approach #2 at the register.

To show my interest in the blue haired female I intentionally pass the register manned by tall ltn. She didn’t make eye contact during the transaction, so i count this only as a soft rejection. I received a look of disgust from the tall ltn however, he seems anxious for me to leave.

To cope with my defeat and inceldom I drink Red Bull and eat ice cream in the parking lot

There is some fat redneck in suspenders smoking in his pickup truck and we side eye each other every few seconds, which I count as look of disgust #3

Overall I received:
0 sex
0 kiss
0 ioi
1 soft indication of disgust
3 looks of disgust

Is the dollar general chad only? Any chance of mtn slaying there? Should I try the CVS next time?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: widdi, BrahminBoss, MoggerGaston and 2 others
This nigga approached a granny jfl its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and incel194012940
This nigga approached a granny jfl its over
Usually there are young foids at CVS but they are always with NTmaxxed slayers with the mushroom haircut or thugmaxxers there