Another sexy piece of classical music.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
Continuing from my previous thread...

We move on to this fine yet obscure prelude for piano -

Ondine.

Everything about this piece screams lust, uncertainty, seduction, and something ineffable which is very degenerate and hedonic.

At the end of the piece especially, you can really feel the Undine (the beautiful mermaid, what I picture in this case) slipping away from the seamen's clutches and diving back into the water as they tried to grab it out of the sea beforehand upon being lured by her. The crafted D major arpeggios and the F sharp major chords portray this.

Even the joyous section introducing the secondary theme starting at 0:39 in D major sounds very corrupted, not pure and graceful like in the holy music by Bach. It sounds like the chill yet profane vibes you would get from the immodest scene of a summer beach party.

The harmonic modulations starting at 1:48 are crazy. They're very indulgent and intoxicating, just like in the piece (the poeme-nocturne) I mentioned before in the previous thread I linked here. Except now in this prelude, these modulations are still somewhat orthodox and tonal. It's neither sad nor happy, unlike lots of tradiational diatonic music from the 1700s.

Oh man, I can keep going on, but I'll stop here. Enjoy.

• +1
Reactions: Hess and Unlimited
Debussy The pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and john2
I enjoyed it

• +1
Reactions: john2
Continuing from my previous thread...

We move on to this fine yet obscure prelude for piano -

Ondine.

Everything about this piece screams lust, uncertainty, seduction, and something ineffable which is very degenerate and hedonic.

At the end of the piece especially, you can really feel the Undine (the beautiful mermaid, what I picture in this case) slipping away from the seamen's clutches and diving back into the water as they tried to grab it out of the sea beforehand upon being lured by her. The crafted D major arpeggios and the F sharp major chords portray this.

Even the joyous section introducing the secondary theme starting at 0:39 in D major sounds very corrupted, not pure and graceful like in the holy music by Bach. It sounds like the chill yet profane vibes you would get from the immodest scene of a summer beach party.

The harmonic modulations starting at 1:48 are crazy. They're very indulgent and intoxicating, just like in the piece (the poeme-nocturne) I mentioned before in the previous thread I linked here. Except now in this prelude, these modulations are still somewhat orthodox and tonal. It's neither sad nor happy, unlike lots of tradiational diatonic music from the 1700s.

Oh man, I can keep going on, but I'll stop here. Enjoy.

The only classical piece you should listen to.

The only classical piece you should listen to.

It's a great piece but there's darker and even more depressing funeral marches than this one. You can't just listen to funeral marches, there are lots of more amazing pieces and songs in classical music.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
It's a great piece but there's darker and even more depressing funeral marches than this one. You can't just listen to funeral marches, there are lots of more amazing pieces and songs in classical music.

• +1
something very beautiful about classical musi

• +1
something very beautiful about classical musi
Learning an instrument or knowing how to read and analyse sheet music helps a lot to understand it and enjoy it to the max. It reveals the intricacies to you about a piece of music that you don’t hear upon listening to it for the first or second time.

• +1
Reactions: Hess

I think a good example is Lacrimosa by Mozart. That shit is so strong and dramatic. I am loving it. Especially they used this music on a trailer on a series of BDSM movies where the girls were caned without the slightest bit of mercy... Every penny they were paid was earned the hard way. So whenever I hear this piece now I can hear the beautiful sound of girls screaming in pain.

• JFL
Especially they used this music on a trailer on a series of BDSM movies where the girls were caned without the slightest bit of mercy... Every penny they were paid was earned the hard way. So whenever I hear this piece now I can hear the beautiful sound of girls screaming in pain.
Caged.

I think a good example is Lacrimosa by Mozart. That shit is so strong and dramatic. I am loving it.
It's a good piece but the mood of this piece is clearly sad, even according to many other listeners.

Wagner's Tristan and Isolde, and Scriabin's Poeme of Ecstasy are much sexier pieces of music, both are pretty strong, dramatic and well orchestrated masterpieces. Poulenc's Hotel is another vocal+instrumental piece that's hot.

These three pieces are mentioned here. Can confirm after having listened to them.

Okay I wanna learn more about classical music and enjoy it please help me and guide me