Music Pill - BecomE betteR aT MusiC

lunin7

lunin7

💉
Aljuu presents...

THE MUSIC PILL
Download 7

Greetings everyone. In today´s topic, I will be discussing to you all the starting tools that will increase your chances of becoming a successful musician. This applies to all forms of music that you´re making. So without further explanation, let´s get started!

#1: Stand out

Standing out is very important in music. If you think outside of the box when creating music, you would not only get attention, but you could potentially create a new genre because what you have to offer is different and others or yourself thinks that sound deserves its own genre.

#2: Have your own self image

Having your own image is much easier than making the music itself. When you have a full understanding of who you want to appeal to, who you want to represent yourself as, and what group finds it, you will be more direct in creating music.

#3: Listen to genres you are uncomfortable with listening to

Listening to different genres, especially ones you aren´t used to, will expand your musical knowledge and enhance your musical sense. Here´s an iceberg video that gives you all genres in full. Some you might have not even heard before.

Noun project 928

#4: Listen to underground or unrecognized artists

There is a lot of talented artists who are underground or are not recognized by mainstream media. There are many, many artists who are very talented in what they do with little recognition by the internet. Finding super underground artists is very hard nowadays because most ¨underground artists¨ are just copies of the same style.

To save your time, I will give you guys some very talented artists who aren´t known very well.

Watashi no koko
Diabarha
Etienne sin
Axxturel
Hi C

Spaceghostpurrp

#5: Get better at making ambience music

You know, the music that helps you go to sleep? It can play a huge role in your beats, music, intro, etc. Learning how ambience music is made can give you an understanding of how melodies are played out altogether.

#6: Never follow the majority

This is basically tool 1 with more context. The majority will always pump out the same thing. They will always follow a trend (even if it is in a certain genre) and when that trend passes, they will move to the next. When people find your music, they not only expect it to be good, but expect to fit in with a group of people who enjoy your music in general. You have to take advantage of this. When you release your music, rarely you will get responses of insults or people roasting your music. If you get people saying this is different or this is catchy, you´ve succeeded.

#7: Create a story

Creating a story behind your music gives people more time to talk about your music. When you have an interesting story to go along with your music (References to certain books, urban legends) You give your music more time to shine. Most music nowadays is just hype up music. But the reason why the lyrics are so important is because they sound the best. It doesn´t have to mean anything, just has to be memoriable.

#8: Practice music every day

Practicing music every day gives you an advantage on most people. Most artists make music because they feel like it. But when you practice longer than expected, you are pushing your mind to be more focused to how the music sounds next time you make your next art piece.

I´d say practice from 2-4 hours a day, but if you want to test your patience, practice up to 5 hours a day.

#9: Read some of the oldest books ever created

This one is interesting and something I would dig into myself, because it gives you an idea of the things our ancestors from long ago thought about thousands of years ago. I am not too sure about this but if you want to try this out, go ahead. Plus, you will feel badass reading ancient books.

And that wraps it up for the music pill. Thank you guys so much for reading and I will be back to create more threads in the future!

Also one more thing, this won´t get you girls unless you become a betabuxx or are goodlooking. So it´s cope in the sense of getting women. But still, if you are a social outcast or destined normie, you will become much better or even legendary.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, Jagged0 and ChristianChad
I'm a spiritual lyrical individual
Spiritual miracle lyrical individual
Spiritual miracle individual
Skippin' and flippin' and dippin'
And skippin' and flippin' and dippin'
The illest, the killest, the skill of the willest
I'm the realest of the realest

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
I'm a spiritual lyrical individual
Spiritual miracle lyrical individual
Spiritual miracle individual
Skippin' and flippin' and dippin'
And skippin' and flippin' and dippin'
The illest, the killest, the skill of the willest
I'm the realest of the realest
This indeed slaps, Some shit i´ve never heard before.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
thx i will use this for my next song

• Love it
i'm already a musical genius

• Love it