I am one of the ugliest men to ever exist. Yet I still have an okay life.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
You know the saying: 'You're so ugly, only your mother would love you.'? I was too ugly for my mother to love me.
I had a website made about me in high-school, dedicated to me, where people would post photos of me and talk about how ugly and disgusting I am.
Who has had that happen to them? You have to be an ugly subhuman truecel beast for that to happen. Like me.
KHHV at 23.5 yo

I know I am one of the ugliest men to have ever lived on this planet due to these simple facts, yet I still have a decent life.

I have a 12hour/week job that gives me enough money to live.
I have a decent place to live in a good location.
I go to parties/raves on drugs/alcohol on my own all the time and I have a good time there.
I chill all day long just playing videogames, drinking and doing drugs. Listening to techno music.

Despite being one of the ugliest human beings to have ever lived, my life is okay. Not great, but very livable for now. It has its moments.

It's not over buddyboyos. blackpill might be just cope in the end because in 2024 you don't need to actually socialize with people anymore to live a good life.

Avoid women at all cost ofcourse, they can't stand ugly subhumans like us having an okay life and having good times.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: reek, jordanbarrettjaw, BeanletMogger and 34 others
I had a website made about me in high-school, dedicated to me, where people would post photos of me and talk about how ugly and disgusting I am.
back to the ward

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, Luffymaxxing, Loveland and 15 others
Take your pills unc

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, Frankiks2, sub5outsider and 4 others
back to the ward
you don't believe me?

the website was literally named 'King-Myname.nl'.

and it was like 15 different women posting ugly photos of me they would get online from photo albums my school would post from events/trips/parties etc. And then they would talk in the comment section under the photo about how ugly I am and how much they hate me.

Mirin' the effort and dedication women will go through to bully an ugly subhuman like me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, northern mogger, Jova and 12 others
Interesting. People get older, meanwhile you get younger
I am saying I was khhv at 23.5yo . That kind of trueceldom only happens to the ugliest motherfuckers on this planet.

i am 28yo now

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, Jova, rand anon and 6 others
Lol u are handsome as fuck. Shut the fuck up man.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: northern mogger, Jova, Richard Cheese and 3 others
Buddy the ugliest person is me

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, rand anon, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: northern mogger, Primalsplit, grief and 1 other person
you don't believe me?

and it was like 15 different women posting ugly photos of me they would get online from photo albums my school would post from events/trips/parties etc. And then they would talk in the comment section under the photo about how ugly I am and how much they hate me.

Mirin' the effort and dedication women will go through to bully an ugly subhuman like me.
mogger . I wish I was as hated . Fire burning inside ....

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: northern mogger, Jova, grief and 2 others
Buddy the ugliest person is me
carry your ugliness with pride.

it's kinda funny how just by existing we can induce so much negative emotions in people, especially women. The pure disgust, anger women feel when they see our face. It's hilarious.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Jova, Clown Show and 5 others
carry your ugliness with pride.

it's kinda funny how just by existing we can induce so much negative emotions in people, especially women. The pure disgust, anger women feel when they see our face. It's hilarious.
Im always faking confident so my reception is better than yours TBH

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
ur not even close to ugly. im not gonna lie to u and say ur chadlite tier but at worst ur ok looking. Not even close to ugly so don't claim that. U don't really know what an ugly man has to go through in life and neither do I. U gotta be realistic with yourself. At worst u look mean cuz of ur expressions maybe slightly autistic and angry too but def not ugly. Average at WORST.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Jova, Richard Cheese and 10 others
its cagefuel man, I have so many similar stories too I could write a book about it.

Like in primary/high-school school my friends would always start laughing whenever teachers would punish me, because it was so obvious that it was completely unfair.

Like a lot of people making noise during class, and then only ME being singled out for punishment. Shit like that would happen non-stop lmao.

Some teacher would scream my name and tell me I had to leave class or some other punishment, and they would start laughing ahaha

subhumans like me being discriminated so obviously and blatantly is hilarious

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Jova, Allornothing and 6 others
ur not even close to ugly. im not gonna lie to u and say ur chadlite tier but at worst ur ok looking. Not even close to ugly so don't claim that. U don't really know what an ugly man has to go through in life and neither do I. U gotta be realistic with yourself. At worst u look mean cuz of ur expressions maybe slightly autistic and angry too but def not ugly. Average at WORST.
you should have seen his pics when he was younger. he looked a LOT worse

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, grief, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, grief and try2beme
you should have seen his pics when he was younger. he looked a LOT worse
i saw one pic where he had an insane jaw and decent zygos he looked leanmaxxed tho idk if that was when he was young tho. Perhaps he was ugly when young that def can leave a scar on ur mental health no doubt

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, grief and MoggerGaston
average people have this happen to them?

You know the saying: 'You're so ugly, only your mother would love you.'? I was too ugly for my mother to love me.
Who has had that happen to them? You have to be an ugly subhuman truecel beast for that to happen. Like me.
KHHV at 23.5 yo

this is an average person's life experience? ahhahaha keep coping man.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: grief and tombradylover
I am so ugly even my mom was convinced I couldn't pull jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, incel194012940, Allornothing and 5 others
i saw one pic where he had an insane jaw and decent zygos he looked leanmaxxed tho idk if that was when he was young tho. Perhaps he was ugly when young that def can leave a scar on ur mental health no doubt
nah his pics you usually see are more recent

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, grief, tombradylover and 1 other person
I am so ugly even my mom was convinced I couldn't pull jfl
mirin' same here. my mom would regularly tell me I will never get a girlfriend.

rest of my family never even asked or questioned me why I never had any success with girls.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, p0lishsubhuman, grief and 2 others
I actually wanna be hated for being ugly but on the other hand I wanna become the mogger of moggers. Dilemma type shit yakhi

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and MoggerGaston
mirin' same here. my mom would regularly tell me I will never get a girlfriend.

rest of my family never even asked or questioned me why I never had any success with girls.
I want to see u

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
average people have this happen to them?

this is an average person's life experience? ahhahaha keep coping man.
nah man just saying ur currently not ugly at all. I don't think its cope to say that. but ur mentality mixed with expressions and mannerisms can impact people's perception of u a lot. U can be average-looking and act a certain way and ppl will be disgusted at u or ignore u hard. U don't need to be ugly af to have bad life experiences lol but ur not ugly at all anyone saying that is retarded it's just not the truth rn unless u fraud ur pics or something. U look like u could be more lean otherwise tho ur face is fine id say average to a bit above average range like weak HTNish

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, FBl and MoggerGaston
you don't believe me?

I can relate, my school year had their own discord servers and private group chats to make fun of me. Taking random pictures of me etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer, Jova, NONE and 4 others
KHHV at 23.5 yo

I know I am one of the ugliest men to have ever lived on this planet due to these simple facts, yet I still have a decent life.

I have a 12hour/week job that gives me enough money to live.
I have a decent place to live in a good location.
I go to parties/raves on drugs/alcohol on my own all the time and I have a good time there.
I chill all day long just playing videogames, drinking and doing drugs. Listening to techno music.

Despite being one of the ugliest human beings to have ever lived, my life is okay. Not great, but very livable for now. It has its moments.

It's not over buddyboyos. blackpill might be just cope in the end because in 2024 you don't need to actually socialize with people anymore to live a good life.

Avoid women at all cost ofcourse, they can't stand ugly subhumans like us having an okay life and having good times.
You need people you care about to live a good life

I'm assuming this is from reddit tho

• +1
  • So Sad
I want to see u

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, SoundnVision, BoredPrince and 5 others
nah man just saying ur currently not ugly at all. I don't think its cope to say that. but ur mentality mixed with expressions and mannerisms can impact people's perception of u a lot. U can be average-looking and act a certain way and ppl will be disgusted at u or ignore u hard. U don't need to be ugly af to have bad life experiences lol but ur not ugly at all anyone saying that is retarded it's just not the truth rn unless u fraud ur pics or something. U look like u could be more lean otherwise tho ur face is fine id say average to a bit above average range like weak HTNish
Can you dm me mogger? I thought this was a troll tbh 😭

@MoggerGaston

• JFL
  • So Sad
it has nothing to do with behavior.

u saying I acted a certain way as a kid which is why my mother hated me?

i mean just read what ur saying lol. U actually believe what ur typing?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief, FBl and tombradylover
nah his pics you usually see are more recent
Yea that sucks if truly ugly as a kid then yea can def see that impacting him mentally and leading him to always consider himself as a ugly person due to negative reinforcement and shit. it takes a lot to overcome that @MoggerGaston but ur currently not ugly at all rn and i don't think its cope to say that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, grief and MoggerGaston
Were people backing u up and saying to the creators that ,that was fucked up when they posted ur pics on the website or did just ignore it?

• +1
  • So Sad
it has nothing to do with behavior.

u saying I acted a certain way as a kid which is why my mother hated me?

i mean just read what ur saying lol. U actually believe what ur typing?
No i didnt know u were ugly as a kid lol maybe i didn't read this thread correctly. not tryna downplay that it has a huge impact on ur entire life and mentality so i feel bad for u there. But rn ur looks arent bad and Im serious in saying that and i think most ppl and this site would agree and this site is pretty brutal too with ratings sometimes. I can see how ur childhood would impact ur mentality rn but ur not ugly rn man its just not the truth to say that

• So Sad
I actually wanna be hated for being ugly but on the other hand I wanna become the mogger of moggers. Dilemma type shit yakhi
I'm a truecel curry manlet so it never began still i like to be confined in that bubble man fuck my life

• +1
  • So Sad
Yea that sucks if truly ugly as a kid then yea can def see that impacting him mentally and leading him to always consider himself as a ugly person due to negative reinforcement and shit. it takes a lot to overcome that @MoggerGaston but ur currently not ugly at all rn and i don't think its cope to say that
Idk it was real easy for me after ascending facially

And it was a 2 year process so not overnight

But i really felt like I was living that lookism life for a brief time (even tho I'm 5"6 😭)

But if your transformation is only okay, and not drastic your mental self perception could certainly lag behind

• +1
  • So Sad
Can you dm me mogger? I thought this was a troll tbh 😭

@MoggerGaston
u mean pm? U want a rating or something? U can pm me anytime u want im shit always open

• So Sad
@MoggerGaston dm ur face bhai I am certified rotter, you can trust my color changing name

• So Sad
u mean pm? U want a rating or something? U can pm me anytime u want im shit always open
I meant to ask mogger I wanna see if I agree with you about him

• +1
  • So Sad
Were people backing u up and saying to the creators that ,that was fucked up when they posted ur pics on the website or did just ignore it?
most ppl just thought it was funny. People were laughing at me when I got to school the next day.

I went to the girl who created it, told her the site has to be gone by afternoon or I would go to the school director. She obliged and that was the end.

I had 0 social contacts in high school at this point so it didn't really affect me much since I had no social status to lose anymore. I would go to class, talk to nobody, go home and play videogames for the last 3 years of high-school.

jfl at socializing with humans as a truecel abomination

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, SoundnVision, incel194012940 and 6 others
Idk it was real easy for me after ascending facially

And it was a 2 year process so not overnight

But i really felt like I was living that lookism life for a brief time (even tho I'm 5"6 😭)

But if your transformation is only okay, and not drastic your mental self perception could certainly lag behind
ppl are diff too. especially since hes saying his mom and fam abused him. U never truly heal from that but u can work on yourself and do things to make life easier. Everyones situation is diff in life so u gotta try and understand the pov to best of ur ability. But him saying rn he's ugly asf and that's why ppl he's meeting NOW for first time hate him is cuz his ugly looks is simply not true at all.

• So Sad
I meant to ask mogger I wanna see if I agree with you about him
oh my bad lol u replied to me so i thought u were asking me jfl at my IQ

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NONE, grief and Gaygymmaxx
oh my bad lol u replied to me so i thought u were asking me jfl at my IQ
You can rate me bhai! :feelspepo:

Shall I dm? I've barely asked anyone since I glowed up a bit

• +1
  • So Sad
most ppl just thought it was funny. People were laughing at me when I got to school the next day.

I went to the girl who created it, told her the site has to be gone by afternoon or I would go to the school director. She obliged and that was the end.

I had 0 social contacts in high school at this point so it didn't really affect me much since I had no social status to lose anymore. I would go to class, talk to nobody, go home and play videogames for the last 3 years of high-school.

jfl at socializing with humans as a truecel abomination
You know you really are mentally strong to have endured such a humiliating moment early on, But were people always like that towards you or did that begin in high school?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NONE, grief and MoggerGaston
No i didnt know u were ugly as a kid lol maybe i didn't read this thread correctly. not tryna downplay that it has a huge impact on ur entire life and mentality so i feel bad for u there. But rn ur looks arent bad and Im serious in saying that and i think most ppl and this site would agree and this site is pretty brutal too with ratings sometimes. I can see how ur childhood would impact ur mentality rn but ur not ugly rn man its just not the truth to say that
the amount of indicators-of-disgust I still get in my daily life
no matches with my pics
girls treating me with disgust
being discriminated at my job and at university

i am an ugly subhuman beast. and that's fine cuz my life is okay.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, grief and tombradylover
You know you really are mentally strong to have endured such a humiliating moment early on, But were people always like that towards you or did that begin in high school?
Already started in primary school at age 5.

• So Sad