Why are people on the internet so stupid?

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
people conspire about the dumbest shit. They conspire about Kanye west not actually being Kanye in a music video because he’s wearing a fucking mask. Who gives a shit???
I just saw a surgery before and after and in the comments I see “that’s not even the same person lmao” when it clearly is the same person and they got like 7 different surgeries

People are just so stupid that it feels like a twitch in my brain, a fire lights up. It sucks being high sentience + intelligence, I mean you don’t even have to have either of those traits to realize these people are retarded but it makes it more triggering seeing the stupid shit people worry about. And somehow these people have large support behind their schizophrenia

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
people conspire about the dumbest shit. They conspire about Kanye west not actually being Kanye in a music video because he’s wearing a fucking mask. Who gives a shit???
I just saw a surgery before and after and in the comments I see “that’s not even the same person lmao” when it clearly is the same person and they got like 7 different surgeries

People are just so stupid that it feels like a twitch in my brain, a fire lights up. It sucks being high sentience + intelligence, I mean you don’t even have to have either of those traits to realize these people are retarded but it makes it more triggering seeing the stupid shit people worry about. And somehow these people have large support behind their schizophrenia

• JFL
Reactions: Facecel and SoundnVision
the reason people on the internet are so stupid is because people are actually that stupid

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Angutoid
we aren't stupid, you are just too smart

• Love it
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS