Why do I type so much?

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
I have so much to say to niggas. I literally am writing long paragraphs constantly

It feels like I’m annoying to people even though nobody’s made me feel this directly. I always have to elaborate and tell people random stuff about whatever stupid shit I did today or whatever meta I’m talking about I always go super in depth. I’d write so much in the group chat, elaborate little paragraphs and all these niggas do is run at a basic bitch level it feels they have no depth whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Talk to more ppl

• +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
I have so much to say to niggas. I literally am writing long paragraphs constantly

It feels like I’m annoying to people even though nobody’s made me feel this directly. I always have to elaborate and tell people random stuff about whatever stupid shit I did today or whatever meta I’m talking about I always go super in depth. I’d write so much in the group chat, elaborate little paragraphs and all these niggas do is run at a basic bitch level it feels they have no depth whatsoever
Take the Moggathon pill and type 1 word threads

• +1
Reactions: viniciz