Why do people like politics so much

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I remember one time I went on YouTube to see a funny scene form SpongeBob but the comments were saying stuff like “- trump when so and so happens” or “lol this basically sums up (insert confusing political problem)”

Like why do they care about those old farts so much lol like just chill out with a beer, eat some pussy and relax faggots

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, HTN_Mentalcel and Abhorrence
idk i just wanna be a slave and go home to my dog and my car

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Vermilioncore
I remember one time I went on YouTube to see a funny scene form SpongeBob but the comments were saying stuff like “- trump when so and so happens” or “lol this basically sums up (insert confusing political problem)”

Like why do they care about those old farts so much lol like just chill out with a beer, eat some pussy and relax faggots
Because it makes them feel like they have even a fraction of power in this world. In reality they dont. And/or personalityless too

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore
Because it makes them feel like they have even a fraction of power in this world. In reality they dont. And/or personalityless yoo
Yeah. I’m okay with being a nobody. I guess some people aren’t.

• +1
Reactions: moggathon and vermillioncorefan
Is an autistic hobby:incel:

Why do you not give a shit about the world and what happens to it? If everyone was a chill faggot like u nothing would ever get done

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Why do you not give a shit about the world and what happens to it? If everyone was a chill faggot like u nothing would ever get done
Because it’s boring. I like stuff that benefits me directly. I don’t care about anyone but me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and WELOVELOOKS
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Because it’s boring. I like stuff that benefits me directly. I don’t care about anyone but me
Obviously

And obviously you’re self aware that this isn’t some type of positive trait

Obviously

And obviously you’re self aware that this isn’t some type of positive trait
Yeah it is guy. Cmon get in my van wanna see my puppy at my house I got some candy too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and WELOVELOOKS
Yeah it is guy. Cmon get in my van wanna see my puppy at my house I got some candy too
U try that shit on me before you know it I’ll b the one drugging and raping you

I give zero fucks about politics at this point, unless someone makes a policy that might harm my own good.

It’s all pointless. Politics, philosophy, religion; its all COPE. All that matters in life is becoming a MOGGER and SPREADING THE SEED.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and vermillioncorefan
I give zero fucks about politics at this point, unless someone makes a policy that might harm my own good.

It’s all pointless. Politics, philosophy, religion; its all COPE. All that matters in life is becoming a MOGGER and SPREADING THE SEED.
I don’t care about mogging or spreading my seed either. All I wanna do is stare and drool as I cry

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

idc about spreading my seed. i just wanna cum on their faces and tummy ion wanna have kids.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
ENJOY WHAT PUSSY? ARE YOU CUCK? ONLY USED UP PUSSY EXISTS

idc about spreading my seed. i just wanna cum on their faces and tummy ion wanna have kids.
I must spread my seed far and wide, so that I can leave my mark on this Clown World

• +1
and how do you determine whether a girl is a virgin?
you never can tell. You gotta take her word for it. A good sign is if you fuck her raw and see blood gushing out the pussy like dawn of the dead

I must spread my seed far and wide, so that I can leave my mark on this Clown World
i hate the mark i left on the world. good thing i’m just another irrelevant faggot who’s gonna drive his car off a bridge one day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, N8verBegan and Vermilioncore
you never can tell. You gotta take her word for it. A good sign is if you fuck her raw and see blood gushing out the pussy like dawn of the dead
believing her is just cope youre a cuck, no virgin women in 2024 dude.

also there is no evidence that a woman being penetrated for the first time causes blood, even if youre big.

believing her is just cope youre a cuck, no virgin women in 2024 dude.

also there is no evidence that a woman being penetrated for the first time causes blood, even if youre big.
Okay I’m a cuckold then idc. I’d eat cum filled pussy and asshole. It’s not like I’m a gift to the world anyway I’m a failure so I don’t deserve Virgin pussy I deserve sloppy seconds

Its an autistic hobby and these autistic people make the world run how It does,without these people there would be too much chaos,same happens with science.

Its a cope for truecel that cant get acces to pussy so the have More Time to spend on these hobbies.

Sexhavers and lazy incels (like me) Will never be valuable for society,only because ours brain aré normie brains that works to follow smart people like sheeps.:feelsbadman:

Its an autistic hobby and these autistic people make the world run how It does,without these people there would be too much chaos,same happens with science.

Its a cope for truecel that cant get acces to pussy so the have More Time to spend on these hobbies.

Sexhavers and lazy incels (like me) Will never be valuable for society,only because ours brain aré normie brains that works to follow smart people like sheeps.:feelsbadman:
Same I just sit there crying with a gun in my faggot throat

• +1
Okay I’m a cuckold then idc. I’d eat cum filled pussy and asshole. It’s not like I’m a gift to the world anyway I’m a failure so I don’t deserve Virgin pussy I deserve sloppy seconds
hjahahahaha cuck v