How are narcissists so good at manipulating people?

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
Today I had a family meeting with my psychiatrist. He asked what was one thing that would improve our relationship right now. I suggested that my parents stop talking to me in a hostile tone (they constantly bark at me like dogs for no reason). My mom pretended to cry and said she can't control her behavior because she's old. That was all it took to convince this dumbass psychiatrist that I'm somehow the bad guy. It's like he suddenly forgot about the 15 years of abuse I endured

When I insisted that being old is no excuse, he shouted "OH YEAH JUST RUN A MARATHON WITH A BROKEN LEG!1! UR MOM MIGHT BE SUFFERING FROM DEMENTIA, HAVE SOME EMPATHY!!!11"

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

How can people be this fucking stupid? I feel like I'm living in the twilight zone rn. I wish I brought a hammer to my appointment. I would have smashed all 3 of their skulls to pieces. Can anyone share gore videos of people killing their parents?

@MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, MoggerGaston and vermillioncorefan
Today I had a family meeting with my psychiatrist. He asked what was one thing that would improve our relationship right now. I suggested that my parents stop talking to me in a hostile tone (they constantly bark at me like dogs for no reason). My mom pretended to cry and said she can't control her behavior because she's old. That was all it took to convince this dumbass psychiatrist that I'm somehow the bad guy. It's like he suddenly forgot about the 15 years of abuse I endured

When I insisted that being old is no excuse, he shouted "OH YEAH JUST RUN A MARATHON WITH A BROKEN LEG!1! UR MOM MIGHT BE SUFFERING FROM DEMENTIA, HAVE SOME EMPATHY!!!11"

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

How can people be this fucking stupid? I feel like I'm living in the twilight zone rn. I wish I brought a hammer to my appointment. I would have smashed all 3 of their skulls to pieces. Can anyone share gore videos of people killing their parents?

@MoggerGaston
They dont care about peoples feelings but themselves

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
because he knows there’s no solution other than u moving out

• +1
just cut contact tbh, thats what I did.

these fucking boomers don't learn

• +1
Reactions: douche, vermillioncorefan and fukmylyf
yea my parents are expert gaslighters to man, fuck this shut man. I got to get free !

• +1