“God I miss being a teen so fucking much“ 🤣

itzyaboyJJ

itzyaboyJJ

Anti Jew
“15-16 were so prime 😔 I will never get the feeling I had at those times. Just creatively free. The vibe I felt, doing LSD all the time, listening to my adult swim beats and making super weird raps, lots of stuff with my friends, it was just free. I felt free and didn’t even know what anxiety was, thought depression didn’t even exist. I enjoyed music on another level. Didn’t care about stupid petty materialistic bullshit, was just living life. In the moment. Being goofy, I made everybody laugh all the time, people liked me more I wasn’t blackpilled. Girls liked me a bit less but fucking oh well, I still got laid because I was genuinely a natural person, NT and carefree and just myself without even trying. I’ll never get that back the way I had it I know I will never feel like that again”
:feelshah::forcedsmile::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, FacialStructure404, sub5c3l and 8 others
Over nigguh

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and itzyaboyJJ
I wanna go back to 2020

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and itzyaboyJJ
“15-16 were so prime 😔 I will never get the feeling I had at those times. Just creatively free. The vibe I felt, doing LSD all the time, listening to my adult swim beats and making super weird raps, lots of stuff with my friends, it was just free. I felt free and didn’t even know what anxiety was, thought depression didn’t even exist. I enjoyed music on another level. Didn’t care about stupid petty materialistic bullshit, was just living life. In the moment. Being goofy, I made everybody laugh all the time, people liked me more I wasn’t blackpilled. Girls liked me a bit less but fucking oh well, I still got laid because I was genuinely a natural person, NT and carefree and just myself without even trying. I’ll never get that back the way I had it I know I will never feel like that again”
:feelshah::forcedsmile:
JFLLLL AT THIS FUTURE ER OP: @WELOVELOOKS

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show
:feelshah::forcedsmile:
What a fucking crying faggot that nigger is jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and Clown Show
Just creatively free.
"Creatively free" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Omg what a fag hahahahaa, you can't make this shit up.

To imagine that those idiots managed to attract some foids...

Seethe more for me faggot ☠️ this is funny atp, im literally just writing basic normal shit and you niggas whine about it then make me out to be some type of person

Seethe more for me faggot ☠️ this is funny atp, im literally just writing basic normal shit and you niggas whine about it then make me out to be some type of person
IMG 3770

I don't see why would any of this change with age.

• +1
Why not hang out with teens then?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pikabro, Stackz, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
:feelshah::forcedsmile::lul:
hey be nice