God I miss being a teen so fucking much

I'm not talking about peaking or slaying nigga I'm talking about making friends and being integrated early into a social circle is important af
It resets every new classes u step into

• +1
Reactions: DarkWanderer and Schizo Tappy
15-16 were so prime 😔 I will never get the feeling I had at those times. Just creatively free. The vibe I felt, doing LSD all the time, listening to my adult swim beats and making super weird raps, lots of stuff with my friends, it was just free. I felt free and didn’t even know what anxiety was, thought depression didn’t even exist. I enjoyed music on another level. Didn’t care about stupid petty materialistic bullshit, was just living life. In the moment. Being goofy, I made everybody laugh all the time, people liked me more I wasn’t blackpilled. Girls liked me a bit less but fucking oh well, I still got laid because I was genuinely a natural person, NT and carefree and just myself without even trying. I’ll never get that back the way I had it I know I will never feel like that again
Stfu nga pls. Nobody gaf about ur muh teen years . Now ur old and aspie lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68430, Clown Show and Schizo Tappy
I still got laid
Stopped reading right there
3754664 3428519 7m0lvs

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
It resets every new classes u step into
Not in my country stupid americuck, where I live it's the same people every grade, the world doesn't revolve around you dude, you joined after me and have like 100 times more posts, a bimbo foid on your avi and you're jestermaxxing on a fucking incel forum because you can't do shit irl, then you call orhers losers here while having 20k posts as a 2023cel, projecting much?

Not in my country stupid americuck, where I live it's the same people every grade, the world doesn't revolve around you dude, you joined after me and have like 100 times more posts, a bimbo foid on your avi and you're jestermaxxing on a fucking incel forum because you can't do shit irl, then you call orhers losers here while having 20k posts as a 2023cel, projecting much?
At least i have friends bozo 💀 u 15 wit no friends holy shi

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
At least i have friends bozo 💀 u 15 wit no friends holy shi
Is that meant to offend me? also caging at u typing like a tiktokcel, probably larping aswell since u have 20k posts

Is that meant to offend me? also caging at u typing like a tiktokcel, probably larping aswell since u have 20k posts
Having zero friends isnt normal. 0 peope gravitate to you in real life, whether its your face personality or clearly a combination. Absolutely brutal at your age

Sure i spam posts on here but ur bottom barrel

• +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Having zero friends isnt normal. 0 peope gravitate to you in real life, whether its your face personality or clearly a combination. Absolutely brutal at your age

Sure i spam posts on here but ur bottom barrel
You definetly aren't perfect either, at least I'm being 100% honest and you're larping to stroke your cock and ego

You definetly aren't perfect either, at least I'm being 100% honest and you're larping to stroke your cock and ego
Im not perfect. I have 3 friends and 2 at my uni which is lonely af
Im 20

At 15 we all had social circle bc it was easy. Ur proly high inhib scum

Im not perfect. I have 3 friends and 2 at my uni which is lonely af
Im 20

At 15 we all had social circle bc it was easy. Ur proly high inhib scum
It was easy back then.

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme

“God I miss being a teen so fucking much“​

“15-16 were so prime 😔 I will never get the feeling I had at those times. Just creatively free. The vibe I felt, doing LSD all the time, listening to my adult swim beats and making super weird raps, lots of stuff with my friends, it was just free. I felt free and didn’t even know what anxiety was, thought depression didn’t even exist. I enjoyed music on another level. Didn’t care about stupid petty materialistic bullshit, was just living life. In the moment. Being goofy, I made everybody laugh all the time, people liked me more I wasn’t blackpilled. Girls liked me a bit less but fucking oh well, I still got laid because I was genuinely a natural person, NT and carefree and just myself without even trying. I’ll never get that back the way I had it I know I will never feel like that again”

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

At least you had some fun during your teens

Mine was crippled by anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro