Match Her Music Taste Perfectly: A Quick Guide to Frauding Music Taste.

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Im not kidding when I say music might be your way out. Girls will legit be so much more willing to talk to you if you like the same music as them. Dont believe me? Take their word for it

IMG 0647
IMG 0648
IMG 0650
IMG 0651
IMG 0652
IMG 0653

This all took 2 minutes to find btw, there's plenty more.

Research: So how do you take advantage of this? Well, you're gonna need to do some research. Start off by scrolling through her tiktok reposts, look up her name on spotify, look through her insta following to see what bands and artists she follows, and look at her fashion style. Ideally, by now you know what shes into(make sure to use a burner for everything if you can).

Frauding: For one, make sure to have like 5 Spotify accounts premade with different playlists for each genre so you can follow her on there(Yes this works). Spend some time listening to the artists and get a genuine memory/ understanding of the music, popular songs by them, the style etc. It isn't going to work if you don't know anything about the artists and you'll look like a poser. The next time you guys have a convo, ideally IRL, make sure you find a way to bring up music taste. If you're in a public setting. insult the generic music playing and segway into asking what she likes. This is important though, make sure to bring up a few artists she isn't a diehard fan of. You don't want to look like your taste is 100% the same, it will seem forced.
Bonus: Reccomend her something in the genre she likes and it'll give a good convo the next time you talk. If she takes the time and listens to it you're on the right track.

Endgame: Ideally, her music taste isn't god-awful. If its not, trust me you'll grow into it and maybe end up enjoying it. Worst case scenario? You like her, and this method helps you get a gf just for tolerating some music you don't like. You're gonna have to sell the part a bit at first but if she actually likes you for who you are eventually your music taste is gonna get less important to her. Music is a way to find something In common and have her think of you positvley because you associate with a similar culture.

Caveats: Obv im talking about a ltr here before u bp warlords start writing about muh chad, and if shes super shallow and boring it might be less effective. But that just means it wasn't worth it anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ether, likenesss, med and 6 others
tagging bhais who would appreciate @TechnoBoss @NotCarv @Axii @5.5psl

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and TechnoBoss
Im not kidding when I say music might be your way out. Girls will legit be so much more willing to talk to you if you like the same music as them. Dont believe me? Take their word for it

View attachment 2854116View attachment 2854117View attachment 2854118View attachment 2854119View attachment 2854120View attachment 2854121

Research: So how do you take advantage of this? Well, you're gonna need to do some research. Start off by scrolling through her tiktok reposts, look up her name on spotify, look through her insta following to see what bands and artists she follows, and look at her fashion style. Ideally, by now you know what shes into(make sure to use a burner for everything if you can).

Frauding: For one, make sure to have like 5 Spotify accounts premade with different playlists for each genre so you can follow her on there(Yes this works). Spend some time listening to the artists and get a genuine memory/ understanding of the music, popular songs by them, the style etc. It isn't going to work if you don't know anything about the artists and you'll look like a poser. The next time you guys have a convo, ideally IRL, make sure you find a way to bring up music taste. If you're in a public setting. insult the generic music playing and segway into asking what she likes. This is important though, make sure to bring up a few artists she isn't a diehard fan of. You don't want to look like your taste is 100% the same, it will seem forced.
Bonus: Reccomend her something in the genre she likes and it'll give a good convo the next time you talk. If she takes the time and listens to it you're on the right track.

Endgame: Ideally, her music taste isn't god-awful. If its not, trust me you'll grow into it and maybe end up enjoying it. Worst case scenario? You like her, and this method helps you get a gf just for tolerating some music you don't like. You're gonna have to sell the part a bit at first but if she actually likes you for who you are eventually your music taste is gonna get less important to her. Music is a way to find something In common and have her think of you positvley because you associate with a similar culture.

Caveats: Obv im talking about a ltr here before u bp warlords start writing about muh chad, and if shes super shallow and boring it might be less effective. But that just means it wasn't worth it anyways.
You can kind of feel her out a bit if you're NT. Just casually start mentioning some genres on a date with her but without saying "oh I like this" - a good example is lets say you're talking about music you can say "i usually play a different wildly different genres it really depends what my mood is" and then she'll probably say "ooh thats cool yeah ive been listening to [random normie band] alot lately idk if you like them?" and THIS IS WHERE IT PAYS OFF TO KNOW DIFFERENT GENRES/WHAT NORMIES ARE LISTENING TO! Listen to stuff and research different kinds of music SPECIFICALLY FOR THESE SITUATIONS!

Basically just segway her into saying a band/song she likes FIRST, and then just mention someone from the same genre and be like "yeah i was into this for a bit but like i said no genre can really define my tastes" something like that. You gotta be careful though because this can backfire. If she says a genre and you 1) either don't know what you're talking about and say a genre thats not really what shes talking about, she can call you out 2) you say too normie of a band and shes like "ugh you like them?"

I know this is all theoretical conversations, but I have had conversations IRL that were very similar to my examples.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and ChadL1te
Women love it when you can put them onto new music, so again do your research on what people are listening to/give some DJs a listen and find new songs. I pay for a subscription service to beatport because I DJ so this is essentially a specialty of mine. I'll play songs that only have a few thousand views and they'll love it. I can't play most of my favorite stuff because the genres aren't suited to normal people hanging out (atleast when it comes to being on a date with a girl) - Think heavy metal & techno, house, trance, etc. I wouldn't dare start playing death grips on a date JFL unless she looks alt/emo.

I even have a normie playlist with stuff that would be playing in Hot Topic in the 2000s. I can usually feel out if a girl would like that playlist in particular.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te

View attachment 2854116View attachment 2854117View attachment 2854118View attachment 2854119View attachment 2854120View attachment 2854121

Dnr just be interesting why fraud to get pussy if she doesn’t like u for being different then next girl

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Really good thread :feelsokman:

• Love it
lmao what a retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Axii, Ricky212 and 1 other person

yeah it would be gay ngl

You can kind of feel her out a bit if you're NT. Just casually start mentioning some genres on a date with her but without saying "oh I like this" - a good example is lets say you're talking about music you can say "i usually play a different wildly different genres it really depends what my mood is" and then she'll probably say "ooh thats cool yeah ive been listening to [random normie band] alot lately idk if you like them?" and THIS IS WHERE IT PAYS OFF TO KNOW DIFFERENT GENRES/WHAT NORMIES ARE LISTENING TO! Listen to stuff and research different kinds of music SPECIFICALLY FOR THESE SITUATIONS!

Basically just segway her into saying a band/song she likes FIRST, and then just mention someone from the same genre and be like "yeah i was into this for a bit but like i said no genre can really define my tastes" something like that. You gotta be careful though because this can backfire. If she says a genre and you 1) either don't know what you're talking about and say a genre thats not really what shes talking about, she can call you out 2) you say too normie of a band and shes like "ugh you like them?"

I know this is all theoretical conversations, but I have had conversations IRL that were very similar to my examples.
damn nt is a super power

• +1
Women love it when you can put them onto new music, so again do your research on what people are listening to/give some DJs a listen and find new songs. I pay for a subscription service to beatport because I DJ so this is essentially a specialty of mine. I'll play songs that only have a few thousand views and they'll love it. I can't play most of my favorite stuff because the genres aren't suited to normal people hanging out (atleast when it comes to being on a date with a girl) - Think heavy metal & techno, house, trance, etc. I wouldn't dare start playing death grips on a date JFL unless she looks alt/emo.

I even have a normie playlist with stuff that would be playing in Hot Topic in the 2000s. I can usually feel out if a girl would like that playlist in particular.
that where ur name comes from?

• +1
Dnr just be interesting why fraud to get pussy if she doesn’t like u for being different then next girl
because the point is to fraud so you can establish yourself to her. Also be fr, half the dudes here listen to basic ass music. No girl is fucking with u because you're a fan of Polo G

• +1
Normally I would agree with this cause why not just find a girl who matches your music taste or just simply make music taste a non-issue but this is theoretically for people who don't share the same music taste as these girls who use TikTok so it's really just for trying to get you another halo.

damn nt is a super power
It's soo important to be able to carry convos and talk about stuff like this and know how to segway convos. It really is such a halo.

that where ur name comes from?
Yeah man it's a shame because most people here don't really listen to techno. Even raves (havent been to one in a while so I guess take this with a grain of salt) don't really play techno here. It's all just hip-hop, and maybe some stuff bordering on EDM. Stuff with a lot of bass, and a big drop.

• +1
this is so pathetic lmfao

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe

Nah you're right, that stuff does happen. I just like to go into dates knowing what they like, I know a lot about various genres but not super niche stuff

• +1
this is so pathetic lmfao
How? You arent changing your entire personality, and besides most people already research others' interests. Im not the first to do that. I can see why this wouldn't work for everyone, but I'm more stressing the importance of music. The guide is for ppl who have shit taste or don't care about

• +1
Nah you're right, that stuff does happen. I just like to go into dates knowing what they like, I know a lot about various genres but not super niche stuff
Big halo if you just casually mention a song and she's like YES OMG I LOVE THAT SONG. Makes the dates just start off on such a right note. It's way harder for someone to dislike you when you can just name drop bands out of the blue and they say they listen to them.

Niche stuff is kind of important because some girls will be picky and only listen to random shit that no one really listens to just to be different. Of course these girls are annoying usually so who even wants to spend time on a date with them unless they're just really hot. Niche stuff is exactly that: niche. Most wont care if you just like popular artists, but it's important to atleast know about different genres & such.

• +1
Big halo if you just casually mention a song and she's like YES OMG I LOVE THAT SONG. Makes the dates just start off on such a right note. It's way harder for someone to dislike you when you can just name drop bands out of the blue and they say they listen to them.

Niche stuff is kind of important because some girls will be picky and only listen to random shit that no one really listens to just to be different. Of course these girls are annoying usually so who even wants to spend time on a date with them unless they're just really hot. Niche stuff is exactly that: niche. Most wont care if you just like popular artists, but it's important to atleast know about different genres & such.
Yea its a crazy halo. Everything is just a vibe from there on.

Also to users who think this is weird or extra. You can just apply this to girls who have somewhat similar taste, its not all or nothing. Like obviously I wouldn't do this for a girl whos into like extreme foreign death metal.

• +1
Their taste: deftones, radiohead, weezer

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Axii, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Interesting thread

Sounds Like sth i could come Up with

• Love it
tagging bhais who would appreciate @TechnoBoss @NotCarv @Axii @5.5psl
This is water but I like metal music so I get emos and goths

• +1
I always do this technique its one of the easiest ways to connect with girls imo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te and Xangsane
Didn't read.
Will continue listening to nightcore and anime OPs.

• Love it

no wonder foids try to flex on music taste

• Love it

Yea its a crazy halo. Everything is just a vibe from there on.

Also to users who think this is weird or extra. You can just apply this to girls who have somewhat similar taste, its not all or nothing. Like obviously I wouldn't do this for a girl whos into like extreme foreign death metal.
for example I got into a few bands because of my wife

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and TechnoBoss

would you play Commander Tom - Are Am Eye on a date?

• JFL
No spotify playlist for your FWHR

• JFL

BOTB?!?!?!

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and TechnoBoss

water

• +1