she is perfect

What shit parents you have bro, prob miserable brokies

I have always been ugly.
Not about looks when your young, just have JB appeal, hair, style, confidence most importantly.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Not about looks when your young, just have JB appeal, hair, style, confidence most importantly.
Looks still play an important role. You need to pass the looks threshold.

Looks still play an important role. You need to pass the looks threshold.
i don’t believe you are a deformed subhuman, High LTN- Low Mtn is still ok for love

i don’t believe you are a deformed subhuman, High LTN- Low Mtn is still ok for love
I’m a weak LTN at best, but I’m not even that.

• Woah
Reactions: wsada
I’m a weak LTN at best, but I’m not even that.
You pull yourself down tbh. You can’t go back in time so Idk..

• +1
Wish the best for you if this is real

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Have you tried talking to females?
Yep. As soon as I express romantic interest, they reject me. Either by explicitly stating it, or by ghosting me. I do have a female friend online so I know it’s not a personality issue.

Rename urself from trucel to fakecel u Mumbai Chad.
>28 year old dateless KHHV
>got harshly rejected by his oneitis
>got ghosted
>>fakecel

Pick one, you gaslighter.

• So Sad
Yep. As soon as I express romantic interest, they reject me. Either by explicitly stating it, or by ghosting me. I do have a female friend online so I know it’s not a personality issue.
Are you a funny guy, do you comeup confident to them? I could help you out if I saw how you looked

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
>28 year old dateless KHHV
>got harshly rejected by his oneitis
>got ghosted
>>fakecel

Pick one, you gaslighter.
That ain't true u def gandy level just larping

Are you a funny guy, do you comeup confident to them? I could help you out if I saw how you looked
I’m not sure if women perceive me as confident, but I do wear whatever I want. For instance, I even own a pair of purple-colored shoes. JFL. And yes, in the past especially, girls have told me I’m very funny. But, all these things don’t matter. They just want a guy that’s decent looking, and I’m far from decent looking. I’m simply too unattractive. That’s what I get judged on. The irony is I myself don’t find looks that important but I don’t get treated the same way.

• So Sad
I’m not sure if women perceive me as confident, but I do wear whatever I want. For instance, I even own a pair of purple-colored shoes. JFL. And yes, in the past especially, girls have told me I’m very funny. But, all these things don’t matter. They just want a guy that’s decent looking, and I’m far from decent looking. I’m simply too unattractive. That’s what I get judged on. The irony is I myself don’t find looks that important but I don’t get treated the same way.
It’s true that looks matter. But it can’t be everything. You can get rich and that will100% get you tons of women even a wife

It’s true that looks matter. But it can’t be everything. You can get rich and that will100% get you tons of women even a wife
Lol! I’m not going to be rich but even if I had money, I don’t think anyone would want me. And if there was anyone (highly unlikely!) then it would be someone who’s highly undesirable by the rest of society (for example; divorced, used up, ex-prostitute, etc). I lose either way.

• +1
Lol! I’m not going to be rich but even if I had money, I don’t think anyone would want me. And if there was anyone (highly unlikely!) then it would be someone who’s highly undesirable by the rest of society (for example; divorced, used up, ex-prostitute, etc). I lose either way.
Black pill consumed you bro. 6 years here of course it would. I can’t think of anything else. Just god bless you.

• +1
Black pill consumed you bro. 6 years here of course it would. I can’t think of anything else. Just god bless you.
God has abandoned me. I am actually not strictly blackpilled, on the contrary! I only see the blackpill as “Your looks determine your success in life.” That’s about it. None of the other theories that run rampant.

God has abandoned me. I am actually not strictly blackpilled, on the contrary! I only see the blackpill as “Your looks determine your success in life.” That’s about it. None of the other theories that run rampant.
That is 90% of blackpills meaning. I dont believe you can be religious and black pilled so probably why you don’t seem to have faith anymore

That is 90% of blackpills meaning. I dont believe you can be religious and black pilled so probably why you don’t seem to have faith anymore
I’m very religious, actually. But at the same time, I don’t pray. Sounds contradictory, but it’s just… hard to explain. Sometimes I do pray, but very rarely nowadays.

• +1
It’s called betabuck, it’s kinda humiliating if you think about it

• +1
7C8D1D03 E429 4614 89FD DE8785D259AC

Go take pizza it’s way better and classy than KFshit
Especially if you find a good pizza restaurant

• +1
It’s called betabuck, it’s kinda humiliating if you think about it
I know it is, being loved just for your money. I don't think every single women on this planet thinks that looks are the most important thing that matters in a man. If they want to fuck you then 90% of it will come from looks. But a long term relationship and marriage looks is NOT what matters the most. Mostly about your personality, status, and overall confidence. High LTN- MTN's can easily get a girlfriend with a good status, personality, and being confident. This forum demonized women that only they care about looks but its not really like that, maybe the majority of women in the west think like this. But in the east they couldn't care less

• +1
View attachment 2850635
Go take pizza it’s way better and classy than KFshit
Especially if you find a good pizza restaurant
I will bro, I sold my grandmas antique clock for 70 euro. I'll make a thread about how it went if you want

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and Jarate
I will bro, I sold my grandmas antique clock for 70 euro. I'll make a thread about how it went if you want
Yes that would be interesting
Rip the antique clock
In France a pizza would cost 20 euros max if you are in Paris (and it’s already way too expensive), I think you will have extra cash remaining after the dinner

• +1
Yes that would be interesting
Rip the antique clock
In France a pizza would cost 20 euros max if you are in Paris (and it’s already way too expensive), I think you will have extra cash remaining after the dinner
Should I buy her a rose or something or is that stupid?

• +1
I remember when I had a crush like that

It was last year, my freshman year of highschool

I was even more ugly and fat than I am now, and a little shorter too

But this girl who was very attractive started to stare at me in our weight lifting class

I was confused and thought she had some staring problem because who would stare at me? I was fucking hideous.

But then one day when there was a pep rally, she out of nowhere decided to wave at my (she is a dancer for the school. It’s like a cheerleader but a little different)

she waves at me and I couldn’t believe it. She stared at me. Literally at me.

For the first time I felt a weird sensation, a happy feeling.

Everything was going so good In my life. I was so happy. I would play fortnite everyday, I had friends, etc

but then with time I started to realize that she just wanted my attention and that drove me crazy.

I wanted to feel that same feeling she game me when she would stare at me. I loved it and I loved her because of that feeling

When she wouldn’t stare at me or give me attention in school I would go insane and start to tweak and cry because I thought she didn’t like me anymore

she was and is an evil girl for doing that to me

I wish I never met her

Because of her I stopped playing video games which were my biggest source of happiness, and lost friends, etc

I would stalk her and dm her. And when she found out it was me and she would insult me and say things that would break my heart and then block me.

And even after all of that I still liked her.

I still have an alt account that she doesn’t know is mine where I stalk her private account since it was a chadfish.

• +1
I remember when I had a crush like that

It was last year, my freshman year of highschool

I was even more ugly and fat than I am now, and a little shorter too

But this girl who was very attractive started to stare at me in our weight lifting class

I was confused and thought she had some staring problem because who would stare at me? I was fucking hideous.

But then one day when there was a pep rally, she out of nowhere decided to wave at my (she is a dancer for the school. It’s like a cheerleader but a little different)

she waves at me and I couldn’t believe it. She stared at me. Literally at me.

For the first time I felt a weird sensation, a happy feeling.

Everything was going so good In my life. I was so happy. I would play fortnite everyday, I had friends, etc

but then with time I started to realize that she just wanted my attention and that drove me crazy.

I wanted to feel that same feeling she game me when she would stare at me. I loved it and I loved her because of that feeling

When she wouldn’t stare at me or give me attention in school I would go insane and start to tweak and cry because I thought she didn’t like me anymore

she was and is an evil girl for doing that to me

I wish I never met her

Because of her I stopped playing video games which were my biggest source of happiness, and lost friends, etc

I would stalk her and dm her. And when she found out it was me and she would insult me and say things that would break my heart and then block me.

And even after all of that I still liked her.

I still have an alt account that she doesn’t know is mine where I stalk her private account since it was a chadfish.
All girls live for attention. This one I’m talking to I swear she isn’t like that. She is genuinely interested in me and we’re going on a “date” in an hour

All girls live for attention. This one I’m talking to I swear she isn’t like that. She is genuinely interested in me and we’re going on a “date” in an hour
have fun, you got lucky.

but don’t get too attached. you never know

• +1
She finally wrote to me on Instagram!!! School was cancelled due to some retarded holiday, and she randomly called me at like 11 in the morning and we talked for 4 hours straight. She looked so fucking pretty even without makeup she is beautiful, I'd say she's better without make up. We have the same exact humor literally I don't have to fake it when I'm around her. Usually around girls I use fake humor but it isn't really me. But her she's just perfect she laughs at every joke I say. Even her music taste is similar to mine, she showed me her Spotify playlist and we had almost every song matched! I asked her out on a ''date'' again to go to the park and she said ''hell yeah''. You won't understand how happy I am, I'm at a whole different country with no friends and she's like an angel sent to me by god who will always be there for me and talk with me.

Near the park there's a pizza place and a KFC. I don't really know which one to take her to plus I'm really fucking broke and can't afford a fucking bottle of water tf should I do now. My parent's wont give me shit, and I can't let her pay especially on the first date. I have to be the man in this situation and I have no fucking money where the fuck do I find the money from? I need maximum 50 euros where do I get it? Any suggestions incels?

That really is it, I will keep you updated after the date

If you haven't read the first part here it is: https://looksmax.org/threads/what-happened-today-gtfih-pls.1003623/

Please give me suggestions on what I should do, I usually had a hard time with women but this one is literally attached and obsessed with me. Give me advice!!!
Fucking cuck