she is perfect

V

viniciz

She finally wrote to me on Instagram!!! School was cancelled due to some retarded holiday, and she randomly called me at like 11 in the morning and we talked for 4 hours straight. She looked so fucking pretty even without makeup she is beautiful, I'd say she's better without make up. We have the same exact humor literally I don't have to fake it when I'm around her. Usually around girls I use fake humor but it isn't really me. But her she's just perfect she laughs at every joke I say. Even her music taste is similar to mine, she showed me her Spotify playlist and we had almost every song matched! I asked her out on a ''date'' again to go to the park and she said ''hell yeah''. You won't understand how happy I am, I'm at a whole different country with no friends and she's like an angel sent to me by god who will always be there for me and talk with me.

Near the park there's a pizza place and a KFC. I don't really know which one to take her to plus I'm really fucking broke and can't afford a fucking bottle of water tf should I do now. My parent's wont give me shit, and I can't let her pay especially on the first date. I have to be the man in this situation and I have no fucking money where the fuck do I find the money from? I need maximum 50 euros where do I get it? Any suggestions incels?

That really is it, I will keep you updated after the date

If you haven't read the first part here it is: https://looksmax.org/threads/what-happened-today-gtfih-pls.1003623/

Please give me suggestions on what I should do, I usually had a hard time with women but this one is literally attached and obsessed with me. Give me advice!!!

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Pierrot, ggg.tv, starvecell and 9 others
@wackedchives @<6PSLcel @Gengar @N1666 @Hernan @JL~ @shizuku11111 @TheLooxMaxingKing @looksmac @DR. NICKGA @sub5c3l

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Pierrot, Michael Myers, N1666 and 2 others
when bro decides to wake up:
Wake Up Crying GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, oldcel2002, ggg.tv and 9 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
no money on first date is brutal

• +1
@CoreSchizo @Jarate

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and CoreSchizo
I'd say u do some shit like do someone's yard theres alot of ways to make quick money

• +1
I'd say u do some shit like do someone's yard theres alot of ways to make quick money
I'm not NT enough to ask some neighbor that bro. I will ask my grandma she always got me fr

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot, looksmac and wackedchives
No tag =

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sportsmogger, viniciz and 1 other person
@Autismcel

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I'm not NT enough to ask some neighbor that bro. I will ask my grandma she always got me fr
yeah just ask your grandma grandmas always got you for real

• +1
@wackedchives @<6PSLcel @Gengar @N1666 @Hernan @JL~ @shizuku11111 @TheLooxMaxingKing @looksmac @DR. NICKGA @sub5c3l
dner retard nigger

She finally wrote to me on Instagram!!! School was cancelled due to some retarded holiday, and she randomly called me at like 11 in the morning and we talked for 4 hours straight. She looked so fucking pretty even without makeup she is beautiful, I'd say she's better without make up. We have the same exact humor literally I don't have to fake it when I'm around her. Usually around girls I use fake humor but it isn't really me. But her she's just perfect she laughs at every joke I say. Even her music taste is similar to mine, she showed me her Spotify playlist and we had almost every song matched! I asked her out on a ''date'' again to go to the park and she said ''hell yeah''. You won't understand how happy I am, I'm at a whole different country with no friends and she's like an angel sent to me by god who will always be there for me and talk with me.

Near the park there's a pizza place and a KFC. I don't really know which one to take her to plus I'm really fucking broke and can't afford a fucking bottle of water tf should I do now. My parent's wont give me shit, and I can't let her pay especially on the first date. I have to be the man in this situation and I have no fucking money where the fuck do I find the money from? I need maximum 50 euros where do I get it? Any suggestions incels?

That really is it, I will keep you updated after the date

If you haven't read the first part here it is: https://looksmax.org/threads/what-happened-today-gtfih-pls.1003623/

Please give me suggestions on what I should do, I usually had a hard time with women but this one is literally attached and obsessed with me. Give me advice!!!
go back to mumbai

Parents seem only option try asking

• +1
Blud is in love 💀

Its over for me

niggers just help, some of you guys probably had gfs

Nice, if you have any shit like electronics just sell them locally on Facebook marketplace or something and you can get that amount easily. I probably wouldn't take a girl to KFC though :lul:

• Hmm...
Nice, if you have any shit like electronics just sell them locally on Facebook marketplace or something and you can get that amount easily. I probably wouldn't take a girl to KFC though :lul:
the pizza place is too expensive. I can buy her like a mini wrapper from kfc with a cola thats bout it. my grandma got an old ass clock I'll sell that shit its pretty expensive ngl but who the fuck would want to buy it man.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and N1666
Try partime somewhere like for 1 or 2 days
Only options i guess and also grandmamax don't be degen and love

Only options i guess and also grandmamax don't be degen and love
My grandma doesn't even know my name, shes like 85 something years old and shes blind and can barely hear. Fucking brootal life

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pierrot and looksmac
Why did you tag me ? Just to remind me of my subhumanity, man fuck you nigga

• +1
what your most articulated song bro

idk bro i only manipulated women in the past, i have to fix myself beacuse i want ltr so dont take advice from me