Anthropologically, men are superior to women on all levels. Take the patriarchal creationist pill and reject the matriarchal Darwinist pill.

D

Deleted member 42566

Iron
Historically, sexual selection was exercised by men. They were the ones with the strength, vitality, and power. A woman possessed neither the physical condition nor the mental fortitude to survive on her own in the hostile environment in which homo sapiens emerged. Either she joined a male, anthropologically superior to her, or she was prey to mass rape and wild beasts of the forest. It was the woman who constantly wanted to bond with a man to ensure her well-being and that of her offspring. In that scenario, the Jewish capitalist hypergamy that we see today was not even 0.1% of what it is today, the woman had an uncontrollable drive for cock, and to satisfy it.

It was patriarchy, religion and the male desire to sire young women that made mankind genetically prosper.

The "blackpill" phenomenon, where women select "genetically" fit men, is only a consequence of the excessive technological advance of the last century, where strong and virile arms were replaced by mechanical levers, so that women do not need men. We should never have given such ability to women.

If capitalism and the Jews did not conspire against us, we would still have access to fresh, young, virgin pussy.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, Rojda Lipa, Clown Show and 18 others
Take what is rightfully your's :fire::fire:

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Roquefort, incel194012940 and 2 others
I’m proud to have Alexander’s blood in me

you better not look like this

Chudjak poljak

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tallnegga, Deleted member 47332, Roquefort and 6 others
sub chad men should just transition tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 25534 and LampPostPrime
I don't need sex. fuck all women! I'm gonna live when my life even if I'm ugly! I won't let femoids control my life.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Schizo post but I like it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, wthbro123 and Deleted member 42566
I doubt women were that helpless. Yeah they're of course weaker than men but like you can use weapons or just kick the dude in the nuts. And I don't see why they would have issue surviving by themselves at least physically. Again most hunting was done with weapons for many thousands of years so of course you don't really need that much strength

Before modern medicine, only high tier normies and chads even lived passed being little kids, and fewer still would survive into adulthood.

So your whole argument that men were the ones deciding is fake and gay because subhumans like you or I would have just died.

Women find chad attractive because that is what men are supposed to look like, before modern medicine, there was no hypergamy or anything of the sort as men werent subhuman on average. Men and women literally just married based on mutual sexual attraction.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clown Show, Primalsplit, Debetro and 2 others
But you are right that male strength is basically not needed at all nowadays since the advent of industrialization. But then again you could pick that argument from the rise of weapons so I don't know. I'd say it's just gotten a lot worse.

Total primitivity ->tool use/hunting ->farming -> industrialization. Each step in the chain of human societal change rendered male strength more and more useless. But it started even back when weapons were invented

tes de la medicina moderna, solo las personas normales y chads de alto nivel sobrevivían siendo niños pequeños, y menos aún sobrevivían hasta la edad adulta.

Así que todo tu argumento de que los hombres eran los que decidían es falso y gay porque subhumanos como tú o como yo simplemente habríamos muerto.

Las mujeres encuentran atractivo a Chad porque así es como se supone que deben verse los hombres; antes de la medicina moderna, no existía la hipergamia ni nada por el estilo, ya que los hombres no eran infrahumanos en promedio. Hombres y mujeres literalmente simplemente se casan basándose en la atracción sexual mutua.
If it were so, after 200,000 years on this planet where stacie had been with chad, we would have pure super race children out of the hitler youth and it is not so. The reality is that as women take control of sexual selection, humanity has become more defective.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, BrahminBoss, Sub0 and 1 other person
If it were so, after 200,000 years on this planet where stacie had been with chad, we would have pure super race children out of the hitler youth and it is not so. The reality is that as women take control of sexual selection, humanity has become more defective.

the average human literally WERE exactly what you described.

european male before agriculture
IMG 1224

european male now
IMG 1225

As you can see, the Agricultural created sissy faggot males who complain about hypergammy cus you get none. Modern medicine made sure most people are those subhumans

Also, sexual dimorphism was lower in pregistoric times.

The typical male european back then had a cranial capacity of 1650 while the average female was 1600

Compare to the current european averages today which is around 1400 for men and 1200 for women. Not only is the averages more different but also pathetically subhuman and dysgenic. No wonder retards buy supreme and other worthless garbage.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future slavic chad and Deleted member 41229
Also chico >>>>>>> bautista

You're evading the question there's no way you prefer Serena Williams over Barbara palvin
oh shit, shes black. No but for race reasons.

Diane Kruger fogs that boneless femcel
IMG 1226

IMG 1227

look how fucking tiny her braincase is. She could never challenge me to a good game of Chess.

I need a woman with bones, height, IQ and strength. Not some genetically worthless twig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Soracel, MrGlutton, nanefer and 1 other person
the average human literally WERE exactly what you described.

european male before agriculture
View attachment 2471382

european male now
View attachment 2471383

As you can see, the Agricultural created sissy faggot males who complain about hypergammy cus you get none. Modern medicine made sure most people are those subhumans

Also, sexual dimorphism was lower in pregistoric times.

The typical male european back then had a cranial capacity of 1650 while the average female was 1600

Compare to the current european averages today which is around 1400 for men and 1200 for women. Not only is the averages more different but also pathetically subhuman and dysgenic. No wonder retards buy supreme and other worthless garbage.
The modern incel has been pushed into this condition by mostly external factors (Jews and female social control). In the past he would most likely have had a mental spirit of stoicism rather than defeatism, physically he would most likely have been more attractive both facially and muscularly. If mankind had a common ancestor coming from chad, the "incels" would not exist genetically, don't you think? That's why the Darwinian matriarchal theory is pure Jewish garbage.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 41229
The modern incel has been pushed into this condition by mostly external factors (Jews and female social control). In the past he would most likely have had a mental spirit of stoicism rather than defeatism, physically he would most likely have been more attractive both facially and muscularly. If mankind had a common ancestor coming from chad, the "incels" would not exist genetically, don't you think? That's why the Darwinian matriarchal theory is pure Jewish garbage.
You should study the basics of evolution because mutation is a crucial aspect of it.

Everyone can descend from chad (we did as there were NO examples of incel adults and a lesser extent normies since they just died as children), the only reason incels do pop up is because mutation can be both beneficial as well as detrimental to an organism's survival.

The invention of agriculture lessened the selective pressure on humans, mutations that would have been fatal become just a hinderance. Now with modern medicine, 99+% of humans make it to adulthood instead of just a tenth.

The shitty mutations add up from generation to generation (note its easier for a mutation to be a fuckup than a benefit) and you have the average motherfucker walking around with testosterone levels comparable to elderly men 100 years ago despite the fact we eat more meat and arent exposed to as much nasty chemicals we were during the industrial revolution.

oh shit, shes black. No but for race reasons.

Diane Kruger fogs that boneless femcel
View attachment 2471409

View attachment 2471413

look how fucking tiny her braincase is. She could never challenge me to a good game of Chess.

I need a woman with bones, height, IQ and strength. Not some genetically worthless twig
Okay you're gay literally lol. You're literally choosing features that are good in men in women 💀. Just go for men dude.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41229
You should study the basics of evolution because mutation is a crucial aspect of it.

Everyone can descend from chad (we did as there were NO examples of incel adults and a lesser extent normies since they just died as children), the only reason incels do pop up is because mutation can be both beneficial as well as detrimental to an organism's survival.

The invention of agriculture lessened the selective pressure on humans, mutations that would have been fatal become just a hinderance. Now with modern medicine, 99+% of humans make it to adulthood instead of just a tenth.

The shitty mutations add up from generation to generation (note its easier for a mutation to be a fuckup than a benefit) and you have the average motherfucker walking around with testosterone levels comparable to elderly men 100 years ago despite the fact we eat more meat and arent exposed to as much nasty chemicals we were during the industrial revolution.
we've only become more good looking as time has passed. modern medicine times are a drop in the bucket in the grand scheme of things when it comes to sexual selection

• JFL
But that Diane girl is definitely beautiful. Cutesy still mogs tho and is by definition the most feminine

• JFL
Okay you're gay literally lol. You're literally choosing features that are good in men in women 💀. Just go for men dude.
I could call you a pedophile for wanting neotenous features in a woman.

But I wont because im a nice guy.

Im a eugenicist at heart and I will not create inferior children, I want strong, high IQ children.

But that Diane girl is definitely beautiful. Cutesy still mogs tho and is by definition the most feminine
A woman who can play sports with you and go hunting is sexy asf. Imagine killing shit with your gf and savagely ripping them apart to eat and using their blood to fuck her and make kids.

• Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I could call you a pedophile for wanting neotenous features in a woman.

But I wont because im a nice guy.

Im a eugenicist at heart and I will not create inferior children, I want strong, high IQ children.
Pedophilia is 75% bullshit modern social construct for mate guarding dads and old hag bitches to shame men for going for the best women (high school age)

So you're admitting you're not even choosing who you're actually The most attracted to. Going by just your pure attraction, leaving aside your fatal levels of autism , do you really prefer these big boned women over cutesy girls?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42566 and Deleted member 41229
A woman who can play sports with you and go hunting is sexy asf. Imagine killing shit with your gf and savagely ripping them apart to eat and using their blood to fuck her and make kids.
You're literally gay as fuck 🤣. You want a man not a woman

we've only become more good looking as time has passed. modern medicine times are a drop in the bucket in the grand scheme of things when it comes to sexual selection
Most women abort chad's kids and eventually settle down with her looksmatched beta oofydoofy where they will have 1 kid on everage.

• +1
Most women abort chad's kids and eventually settle down with her looksmatched beta oofydoofy where they will have 1 kid on everage.
Yeah this is why bettas are still around. They make good providers.

• So Sad
Pedophilia is 75% bullshit modern social construct for mate guarding dads and old hag bitches to shame men for going for the best women (high school age)

So you're admitting you're not even choosing who you're actually The most attracted to. Going by just your pure attraction, leaving aside your fatal levels of autism , do you really prefer these big boned women over cutesy girls?
I dont like boneless goblinas

• WTF
even if what you said was true this has been happening for what, 20-30 years? now try 200k years of sexual selection with an extreme focus on healthy and attractive features - this is why we dont look like cro magnons (subhuman ogres) or like australian aboriginals

• +1
  • Hmm...
even if what you said was true this has been happening for what, 20-30 years? now try 200k years of sexual selection with an extreme focus on healthy and attractive features - this is why we dont look like cro magnons (subhuman ogres) or like australian aboriginals
You're talking to an ogre lover. He would disagree with your conception of attractiveness. I can tell by your avatar You're a based cutesy lover like me. I actually already saved your avatar in my fap folder 🤣

• +1
Reactions: URL code
You're talking to an ogre lover. He would disagree with your conception of attractiveness. I can tell by your avatar You're a based cutesy lover like me. I actually already saved your avatar in my fap folder 🤣
He also likes cutesy girls since its innate to any straight male, hes just in a phase where he thinks a troonette is gonna give him chad sons

• +1
  • JFL
Quality post for a greycel

you must be someone's alt, and I already have a few suspicions.

• JFL
Cro magnons look like Hernan Drago and Sean Opry.

Also abos cuck low T anglo convicts because of bbc theory (at least only the women who are inclined to that shit which is like 30%)

Average human now is a boneless fuck who's wife gets fucked by the milkman when he's at work.

Sexual selection needs a 90% and over rate of removing populations from the gene pool to even produce a genetically stable population. This apply to BOTH men and women and the pressure is for sure far lesser than what is reauired.

The reason people look like shit and are weak and retarded has nothing to do with sexual selection, its the fact ANYONE who is even has a slightly shit face or immune system can survive and reproduce.

Civilization allows abominations to survive and continue their filthy existence. Civilization is weakness, it is subhumanity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and MoggerGaston
He also likes cutesy girls since its innate to any straight male, hes just in a phase where he thinks a troonette is gonna give him chad sons
Im a viking barbarian. I keep the genes pure and superior with barbarian women.

I'd fuck your twig women just to cuck you but I wouldnt commit.

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and LampPostPrime

Also abos cuck low T anglo convicts because of bbc theory (at least only the women who are inclined to that shit which is like 30%)

Average human now is a boneless fuck who's wife gets fucked by the milkman when he's at work.

Sexual selection needs a 90% and over rate of removing populations from the gene pool to even produce a genetically stable population. This apply to BOTH men and women and the pressure is for sure far lesser than what is reauired.

The reason people look like shit and are weak and retarded has nothing to do with sexual selection, its the fact ANYONE who is even has a slightly shit face or immune system can survive and reproduce.

Civilization allows abominations to survive and continue their filthy existence. Civilization is weakness, it is subhumanity.
Having taxpayers literally forced to pay and care for entirely unproductive human beings like those with downs syndrome is a fucking disgrace.

Even worse is when you read that these down syndrome retards have 'the right to reproduce', often do, and create more abominations, paid and cared for by taxpayers.

team america vomit GIF

Civilization is disgusting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and LampPostPrime
wishful thinking, they looked like more caucasoid abos (notorious subhumans)

Also abos cuck low T anglo convicts because of bbc theory
Only in your cucked cope worldview.
Reality:

(at least only the women who are inclined to that shit which is like 30%)
Except it was white men who fucked abo women and turned their lineage white:

Cope. Average primitive human worshipped statues of obese women (venus figurines).

This is patently false as civilization has allowed the process of evolution to reach its peak, with humans getting more and more beautiful with each passing generation faster than we ever have. Uncivilized africans are more neotenous than civilized europeans.

• +1

Oh God you're an anprim cuck lol. Without civilization we would not have pretty boys and cutesy girls they're all that matters

I'd fuck your twig women just to cuck you but I wouldnt commit.
Ngl this is one of my top fantasies tho. Disgusting giant ugly ogre barbarian monsters ruining my tiny young petite innocent pure angelic civilized classy princess 😶

We need this whole world to take the Catholic theocracy pill again. No whoreism, having a virgin wife becomes a real possibility, no faggotry and no liberalism. 🇻🇦

Historically, sexual selection was exercised by men. They were the ones with the strength, vitality, and power. A woman possessed neither the physical condition nor the mental fortitude to survive on her own in the hostile environment in which homo sapiens emerged.
Hard to get behind, reproduction is far more costly and risky for women than men so it only makes sense that they would be more selective

• +1
Females in other species when the males are bigger and can rape women but women still chose mates

And in a society tjat only few men get pussy revolt

Hard to get behind, reproduction is far more costly and risky for women than men so it only makes sense that they would be more selective
Naturalistic argument is cope

also old women are still picky, women are pickier than ever before when we birth control and abortion so the risk is on the man due the fact she can trap him in a relationship or accuse of him of violence

You guys are such cucks for muh precious women

6ft4 bald ogre would kill a 5ft8 or even a 6ft3 skinny prettyboy

Which one would win in nature? Ogre

Which one gets prime women (takes jbs virginity)? Manlet twig

Naturalistic argument is cope

also old women are still picky, women are pickier than ever before when we birth control and abortion so the risk is on the man due the fact she can trap him in a relationship or accuse of him of violence

You guys are such cucks for muh precious women

6ft4 bald ogre would kill a 5ft8 or even a 6ft3 skinny prettyboy

Which one would win in nature? Ogre

Which one gets prime women (takes jbs virginity)? Manlet twig
the 6'3 prettyboy wouldnt be a prettyboy in nature tho, ur analyzing 'nature' in modernity when u have to go back causally and think gene wise. the 6'3 prettboy would have a 40 plus inch skull cuz his genes will allow for that epigene. wise. whereas the ogre is gonna be over. i think what i just typed makes sense im ripped

sub chad men should just transition tbh

So the world should be 50% women 45% trans women

And 5% extremely good looking men?

• Love it
Reactions: URL code
Having taxpayers literally forced to pay and care for entirely unproductive human beings like those with downs syndrome is a fucking disgrace.

Even worse is when you read that these down syndrome retards have 'the right to reproduce', often do, and create more abominations, paid and cared for by taxpayers.

team america vomit GIF

Civilization is disgusting.
Down syndrome people still deserve a way to survive, they shouldn't be killed or something.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Down syndrome people still deserve a way to survive, they shouldn't be killed or something.
If there's family/friends that are willing to take on the majority of care/responsibility/cost, then yeah sure. I completely agree with you. And I don't even mind some limited government/societal support to those that sacrifice their own life quality to help those that are in need and those people themselves.

But when they basically rely entirely on government to survive. Their family/friends can't afford or don't want to help them properly, don't pay for most of their expenses, medicine, care, etc. Then I am completely against it. And that's the case with most of these types of people in western countries like the Netherlands. The cost of these people to society, taxpayers is fucking immense.

I hold the same argument against dying oldcels that require insane care/money to be kept alive by society. If they can afford it themselves from the money they have saved up their entire life, or they have friends/family helping them out? I am not against it, people are free to do what they want.
But when they let society pay for all the bullshit they need being 90yo dementing, diseased fucks.
Literally hundreds of thousands of euros per year, I think that's DISGUSTING.

Just fucking die already.

No, society shouldn't kill these people, that's unreasonable. Even down syndrome retards should get the chance to to survive and thrive. Even if it is them jestermaxxing as some freak on instagram or in a circus. Who am I to judge the way they make money and survive? They get by on their own or with voluntary help of friends/family? You do you.

Simply unplugging the money and care they are getting from taxpayers is enough and I think that is reasonable. Why should people be FORCED to pay for these people's lives through FORCED taxation?

And if that means they don't survive and die, then that's reasonable and a fair result in the end.

Last edited: