It's unfair how men desire romance much more than women (hiroshima nagisaki pill)

S

stunna

Kraken
I just saw a misandrist girl on twitter celebrating the male suicide rate. I checked her profile and she had selfies of herself that were very attractive. I asked myself if I would date her and I admitted that the answer was yes. I've spent hours everyday on inc3l forums raging over the most brutal and most vile things women have said and did to men to the point where I've started to h@te them and the answer to whether I really want sex and love from a woman is still YES.

It's extremely unfair how nature gave men powerful drives towards romance and not women.

Men are easy. A chick can be fat, average-looking, below-average looking, hate men, mentally ill, a complete failure in life, and say the most VILE shit to us and men will still want to treat her like a princess if she agrees to become their girlfriend or sleep with them. As a result women often act and behave like they're better and more valuable or needed than us but we can't protest because we're wired to really want them.

The ultimate hiroshima nagisaki turbonuclear pill is this:

Men can make as much money, invent as many things, run as many countries and top companies in the world and all women need to do to destroy a man's entire WILL TO LIVE is not be intimate with him and he'll be thrown into depression and want to rope asap. Whether we get to live or die is at the mercy of the sisterhood.

Men needed all sorts of laws and customs in the past through religion and monogamy just to get love from women because otherwise they'd all flock to the chads/"high-value men" and society would collapse. Absolutely fucking brutal.

I admit defeat to the female sex 😞 I just want to lay down in bed now and be NEET with a comfy waifu pillow 🛏️ I have no more energy to do anything.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, horizontallytall, Ark and 14 others
They want it with Chad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, LooksmaxxHopeful and stunna
IMG 5906

• JFL
Reactions: Ark, LooksThinker, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
Real

• +1
Reactions: stunna
women watch romance movies and read romance novels, almost no man does that

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, LooksThinker and LooksmaxxHopeful
This. I wouldn't say foids desire it less than men, they just have access to that validation and affection at the click of a button. It's essentially a nonstop running faucet for them, turn it off OR have it so constant that it becomes simply another part of life for them and they start raising their standards higher and higher, and you get those terminally online deathnik fem"cels" screeching about how they can't get huwhite A10 prettyboy Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Danish_Retard and LooksmaxxHopeful
My thoughts exactly op.
No. there a lib y yt video debunking female romance & proving male romantic longing.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and stunna
Men can make as much money, invent as many things, run as many countries and top companies in the world and all women need to do to destroy a man's entire WILL TO LIVE is not be intimate with him and he'll be thrown into depression and want to rope asap.
Literally me

• So Sad
Reactions: stunna
Jfl at women having rights...

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Sub0, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Cuck!

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Jesus, what a pathetic thread. Reading this sort of shit makes me happy for female liberation. A much as I hate foids, I hate beta men even more. The best part of feminism and foid liberation is the complete and utter annihilation of beta men

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Romance movies aren’t even romantic that’s why. It’s indulgent fantasies of foids cheating on their oofy doofy husband

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Danish_Retard
only men can love