Anti-aging looksmaxing?

noodlelover

noodlelover

Sphinx
I noticed most people here are young adults.

Are there other forums for anti-aging looksmaxing? Or is this the best? I'm old but I want to look as good as guys in their prime.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and silencio
ray peat forum

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, FaceandBBC, T3cel and 1 other person
rope works really well for anti aging

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
  • +1

Are there other forums for anti-aging looksmaxing? Or is this the best? I'm old but I want to look as good as guys in their prime.
Gain fat eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet

Not really.

Tretinoin and minimal sunlight for me.

How old?
I'm almost 40. But I'm pretty into bio-hacking, have good anti-aging genetics, and live a healthy life-style. A couple years ago people would still assume I was in my early to mid 20s, usually but I haven't been out in a couple years.

But the older I get the more challenging Anti-aging gets. My current hurdle is, literally nothing I try is saving my hair. It's diffuse thinning. I just shaved it. I'm running a minoxidil experiment, but no results yet in the few weeks I've been trying it. I'm going to try 5-6 month experiments, one product at a time so I can issolate variables. It's diffuse thinning, so finasteride and dutasteride won't save it, but I've tried those.

Considering a hair-system.

I have a shitty teenager face, so I just look like a teenager with thinning hair or a shaved head at first glance.

• Woah
Reactions: Youㅤ and autistic_tendencies
I'm almost 40. But I'm pretty into bio-hacking, have good anti-aging genetics, and live a healthy life-style. A couple years ago people would still assume I was in my early to mid 20s, usually but I haven't been out in a couple years.

But the older I get the more challenging Anti-aging gets. My current hurdle is, literally nothing I try is saving my hair. It's diffuse thinning. I just shaved it. I'm running a minoxidil experiment, but no results yet in the few weeks I've been trying it. I'm going to try 5-6 month experiments, one product at a time so I can issolate variables. It's diffuse thinning, so finasteride and dutasteride won't save it, but I've tried those.

Considering a hair-system.

I have a shitty teenager face, so I just look like a teenager with thinning hair or a shaved head at first glance.
Work on your skin and glow , a normie boomer said I look young because of my “color”

• +1
Work on your skin and glow , a normie boomer said I look young because of my “color”
Thanks. I'll keep working on my skin then. Like a year ago, I started meditating 20 minutes a day, that had a huge effect on my skin, then a few weeks ago I added a redlight face mask to my meditation routine, and the effects are honestly pretty insane.

I started after seeing women in their 60s reverse decades of skin aging, in years.

To be honest, skin is the easiest thing to reverse aging for because we have direct access to it. It's the structure beneath the skin that I'm growing more concerned with. Longer wavelengths such as Ultra Violet, not visible to the human eye, penetrate deeper tissues, but I'm not sure if they have the same mitochondrial charging effects as red light. There's actually some things I can look into for this.

It's such a strange feeling, it's like falling apart while trying to put yourself back together.

Yah, Boomers always assume I'm college age. What do you do for your skin color?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Thanks. I'll keep working on my skin then. Like a year ago, I started meditating 20 minutes a day, that had a huge effect on my skin, then a few weeks ago I added a redlight face mask to my meditation routine, and the effects are honestly pretty insane.

I started after seeing women in their 60s reverse decades of skin aging, in years.

To be honest, skin is the easiest thing to reverse aging for because we have direct access to it. It's the structure beneath the skin that I'm growing more concerned with. Longer wavelengths such as Ultra Violet, not visible to the human eye, penetrate deeper tissues, but I'm not sure if they have the same mitochondrial charging effects as red light. There's actually some things I can look into for this.

It's such a strange feeling, it's like falling apart while trying to put yourself back together.

Yah, Boomers always assume I'm college age. What do you do for your skin color?
switched to mainly organic diet little processed foods and consumed coconut oil consistently high saturated fats because that’s what the skin is made from
Lot of fruit as well but I can’t decide if it’s had an effect

• Love it

My number 1 advice concerning anti aging is stress management and that ranges from eating gluten(hard to digest) to over exercising(highly overlooked)
What do you currently do for anti aging

• +1
just message me (i dont give advice tho , i only engage in mutually benefitial discussion)

• +1

This is probably the best video.

To sum up the video, the four simple rules are:
Rule 1 - Moisturize twice a day. - Find moisturizer that rehydrates skin, replaces natural fats and proteins, and keeps the skin barrier intact. I recommend CeraVe facial moisturiser
Rule 2 - Use a sunscreen every day- Use sunscreen that's a broad spectrum.
Rule 3 - Use a retinoid- Retinoids reduce wrinkles, reduce uneven pigmentation, and make our skin cells regenerate faster. You can get it cheaper buy buying from an Indian pharmacy online like below.
https://www.buy-pharma.md/Adaferin-Adapalene-Topical-Gel-p-2944.html
Rule 4 - Use a gentle wash on your face, not soap. I recommend QV facial wash

Anecdotally, my cousin, who's 32, has been following this regiment for many years and he looks 18.

https://blueprint.bryanjohnson.com/
This guy also provides evidence based anti ageing tips

• +1