Brutal 7 months , Feel like I hardcore descended? Anyway to reverse this ?

inmyskin

inmyskin

Iron
Hey, bros

I'm 33 and the last 7 months have been brutal: Divorced, changed countries (losing my community and friends) and moved back home, gave up my dream job to take care of my dying father, had him die months later, developed seizures from the demands of caring for him and extreme sleep deprivation ( his sun-downing was extreme), Had to go through a million test to rule out brain tumors or epilepsy and finally through the stress of grief and anxiety developed seborrheic dermatitis that made my entire face super red and burn all while helping my mom cope and enduring some other shit.

Now on the other side of it all I'm finally trying to put my life together again and move forward, but even though its was only a few months ( 8 total ) I feel my face took a huge hit, every time I look in there mirror I want to rope, I'm trying to figure out what the actual problem is but I feel I look much older and way less good now. It's really getting to me since after the divorce I at least had a little confidence in my face and now I don't even have that and I dread trying to date again .

Now that I got the dermatitis under control through a MILITANT skin routine I think the problem is I lost like all the fat in my mid face like my cheeks deflated or something ? like there's a huge chunk of fat missing from my cheeks making my face look way flatter/, my nose look bigger, nasal labioal folds, and eye bags. I haven't gained or lost any weight according to the scale but I just feel I look waaaaaaay worse. and like I can barely see that defined cheek line I used to have. Maybe its not that maybe its something else I just know I feel way uglier.

I will admit I've had pretty intense body dysmorphia in the pasts so it's hard for me to be objective about my face so I'm turning to you guys to help set me in reality and fix the problem . I hope I'm just imaging it and all and the grief/ heartbreak is just f*****g with my head ... but honestly I don't think so... I can see a big difference

So I'm turning to you guys what's the problem area? What making me feel so ugly? What advice do you have ? Any way to reverse this ?

Do you think it could naturally heal over time as I get my sleep and nutrition right again?

Is there anyways to build up that volume again?

Do I try gaining/ losing weight maybe( im at around 13-15%) ?

I think fillers look great in the begging but eventually cause sagging and aging + a more feminine look I'd like to avoid plus I think they migrate and cause that pillow face appearance over time but, I want to look less haggard.

I think I had a good masculine feminine combo before since my jaw Is sharp but my cheeks were soft so I went for a pretty boy aesthetic? Do I now have to go for hard masculine to cope with no cheeks ?

also the last after shot is to show that in some light I still look alright

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lassebasse, House Lannister, neverchadlite and 3 others
would need pics, being lean is the best option for you rn

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
JoinedJan 9, 2019Posts3Reputation3 mirin lurkmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: med, horizontallytall, STUPIDREFEREES and 1 other person
you look the same you just have the depression stare now. Depression causes dead eyes, dark circles, and worse skin. Just work on your mental when things get better you will get that brightness back.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
In the pics you showed I don't see redness in the face

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
@Obamalama used to get that a lot, haven't left the house much since this whole mess so idk about now.

@NationalWarrior I didn't have dermatitis before, and I took the afters pics after I got it under control. sorry, I wasn't asking about the redness I was asking about the volume loss in my cheeks post redness. or just generally why I look so different.

@nuisance I hope so man, I really do, when I started looking tired ( dark circles etc.) I thought it was cuz I wasn't getting any sleep caring for my dad, but he's been gone three months now and ... they are still there. I'm still hella depressed though so... maybe? How long does it usually take for your face to bounce back ?

Hey, bros

I'm 33 and the last 7 months have been brutal: Divorced, changed countries (losing my community and friends) and moved back home, gave up my dream job to take care of my dying father, had him die months later, developed seizures from the demands of caring for him and extreme sleep deprivation ( his sun-downing was extreme), Had to go through a million test to rule out brain tumors or epilepsy and finally through the stress of grief and anxiety developed seborrheic dermatitis that made my entire face super red and burn all while helping my mom cope and enduring some other shit.

Now on the other side of it all I'm finally trying to put my life together again and move forward, but even though its was only a few months ( 8 total ) I feel my face took a huge hit, every time I look in there mirror I want to rope, I'm trying to figure out what the actual problem is but I feel I look much older and way less good now. It's really getting to me since after the divorce I at least had a little confidence in my face and now I don't even have that and I dread trying to date again .

Now that I got the dermatitis under control through a MILITANT skin routine I think the problem is I lost like all the fat in my mid face like my cheeks deflated or something ? like there's a huge chunk of fat missing from my cheeks making my face look way flatter/, my nose look bigger, nasal labioal folds, and eye bags. I haven't gained or lost any weight according to the scale but I just feel I look waaaaaaay worse. and like I can barely see that defined cheek line I used to have. Maybe its not that maybe its something else I just know I feel way uglier.

I will admit I've had pretty intense body dysmorphia in the pasts so it's hard for me to be objective about my face so I'm turning to you guys to help set me in reality and fix the problem . I hope I'm just imaging it and all and the grief/ heartbreak is just f*****g with my head ... but honestly I don't think so... I can see a big difference

So I'm turning to you guys what's the problem area? What making me feel so ugly? What advice do you have ? Any way to reverse this ?

Do you think it could naturally heal over time as I get my sleep and nutrition right again?

Is there anyways to build up that volume again?

Do I try gaining/ losing weight maybe( im at around 13-15%) ?

I think fillers look great in the begging but eventually cause sagging and aging + a more feminine look I'd like to avoid plus I think they migrate and cause that pillow face appearance over time but, I want to look less haggard.

I think I had a good masculine feminine combo before since my jaw Is sharp but my cheeks were soft so I went for a pretty boy aesthetic? Do I now have to go for hard masculine to cope with no cheeks ?

also the last after shot is to show that in some light I still look alright

go bhai, we are for you