Help a nigga out - Hollow Cheeks come and go..

amokzy

amokzy

Ascending
I've been leanmaxxing for some time now and I can almost safely say that I'm around 10-12% bodyfat. Thing is.. my face just looks fat as shit some days, like it makes me look younger than I am (in a bad way). I've been coping with it by doing unholy amounts of cardio and drinking straight Potassium Chloride and other debloating shit, but after some days I look bloated and subhuman again. :feelswah:

And no I don't have shit bones, I actually have wide zygos, but inward gonions and large masseter muscles (ik its not ideal, I'm working on them). And I have the deep canine fossa type hollow cheeks that look like this:

But ONLY when I'm sub 10% bodyfat and feel like shit all the time. (can't maintain this leanness long term)
Basically I keep hovering between being debloated and bloated facially. Even though I'm clearly quite lean (not sub 10% bodyfat but still).
Is it even possible to have hollow cheeks popping out all the time?

Help a nigga out.

Why not getting the fat removed?
I have to see someone who doesn't look WORSE after buccal fat removal that shit doesn't help bru

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, murdah, Manana and 1 other person
Kinda just the way it is bro, sometimes you'll just retain more water because of sleep, diet, hydration, stress, etc. A lot of the pics of the guys you see are when they look the best, they don't necessarily always look like that.

The brutal truth is: if you're actually attractive, you'll always look attractive even if you're holding a bit of water

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, maxxmclooks, amokzy and 2 others
I've been leanmaxxing for some time now and I can almost safely say that I'm around 10-12% bodyfat. Thing is.. my face just looks fat as shit some days, like it makes me look younger than I am (in a bad way). I've been coping with it by doing unholy amounts of cardio and drinking straight Potassium Chloride and other debloating shit, but after some days I look bloated and subhuman again. :feelswah:

And no I don't have shit bones, I actually have wide zygos, but inward gonions and large masseter muscles (ik its not ideal, I'm working on them). And I have the deep canine fossa type hollow cheeks that look like this:

View attachment 2874262

But ONLY when I'm sub 10% bodyfat and feel like shit all the time. (can't maintain this leanness long term)
Basically I keep hovering between being debloated and bloated facially. Even though I'm clearly quite lean (not sub 10% bodyfat but still).

Help a nigga out.
Stay debloated at all times = hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Kinda just the way it is bro, sometimes you'll just retain more water because of sleep, diet, hydration, stress, etc. A lot of the pics of the guys you see are when they look the best, they don't necessarily always look like that.

The brutal truth is: if you're actually attractive, you'll always look attractive even if you're holding a bit of water
Yeah, water retention determines if my cheeks are hollow or not, but I am never bad looking

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Stay debloated at all times = hollow cheeks
It just feels better man to have your zygos pop out more and get more iois from girls. My confidence is literally going up and down as the weeks go :feelswah: Man I wish I never knew abt hollow cheeks or that shit :cry:

• +1
Reactions: murdah and chadintraining

View attachment 2874262

Help a nigga out.
Recessed lower maxilla (maybe but prolly not) or shit bones OR most likely shit fat distrubution

Get buccal fat removal asap

You also might have a shit narrow jaw too there could be so many things causing it

I’m gonna actually start chewing as little as I can and eating softer foods, my jawline is wide and thats a death sentence for high set masseters and inward gonions

I’m gonna actually start chewing as little as I can and eating softer foods, my jawline is wide and thats a death sentence for high set masseters and inward gonions
When chewing focus on ur incisor muscles (doesnt mean chew with your fucking incisors btw) like i mean ur chin part

Also swallow correctly to atrophy the buccal muscles

• +1
Reactions: amokzy
When chewing focus on ur incisor muscles (doesnt mean chew with your fucking incisors btw) like i mean ur chin part

Also swallow correctly to atrophy the buccal muscles
I still don’t understand the chewing part

Okay so I think my masseters have gotten too huge for my cheekbones, and I have inward gonions so they'll look rounded and bad so not like Brad Pitt, I'm actually gonna go on a very soft diet (not liquid calories) and massage + ice my masseters and see if they get slimmer within a few weeks/months.

If not then I might have to get botox for them, hoping not...
Diet is gonna be: yoghurt, carbs like rice and pasta, gonna be careful with chewing chicken and gonna throw crunchy muesli in the trash.. Basically gonna stop eating hard foods forever and see if they slim down.

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
Okay so I think my masseters have gotten too huge for my cheekbones, and I have inward gonions so they'll look rounded and bad so not like Brad Pitt, I'm actually gonna go on a very soft diet (not liquid calories) and massage + ice my masseters and see if they get slimmer within a few weeks/months.

If not then I might have to get botox for them, hoping not...
Diet is gonna be: yoghurt, carbs like rice and pasta, gonna be careful with chewing chicken and gonna throw crunchy muesli in the trash.. Basically gonna stop eating hard foods forever and see if they slim down.
I think i have inward gonions and fuck i keep reading that training masseters w/ inward gonions is such a looksmin

And i thought itd be a looksmax:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I think i have inward gonions and fuck i keep reading that training masseters w/ inward gonions is such a looksmin

And i thought itd be a looksmax:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
don't fall for the chewing meme, most people don't even need absurdly wide jawlines. Only try if you have outward gonions and somehow a stupidly narrow jawline. I wish I never fell for this shit, I could have had a nice diamond face shape by now.. :confused:

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
don't fall for the chewing meme, most people don't even need absurdly wide jawlines. Only try if you have outward gonions and somehow a stupidly narrow jawline. I wish I never fell for this shit, I could have had a nice diamond face shape by now.. :confused:
i mean ur plan to atrophy them is kinda just common sense:

dont use the muscle you built over time = it will somewhat atrophy back to how it was before you trained it

I wouldnt worry about it too much tbh, botox isnt THAT expensive anyways..

Is it rlly that bad tho? Can u pm pics?

• +1
Reactions: amokzy
I'm gonna try all that stuff as a last resort, because I don't want to do potentially irreversible damage to my face.
I wouldnt do lemon bottle seems temporary expensive and kinda cope

You can try correcting your swallow pattern to atrophy your buccal muscles but thats like 50/50 cope

Get a perm hair looks boring as hell