My experience taking furosemide.

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
I took 80 mg furosemide around the evening time to see what all thr hype was about. It's been 3 hours since I've taken it and I'm debloated. I have hollow cheeks and a defined jawline even at my relatively high bf of 18%. I can see the entire outline of my cheekbones and it made a noticeable difference to my face irl. I had a few friends asking me what happened to my face. I would post pics but I'm outside rn and have a bad headache which is the only side effect I have noticed so far. I also drank like 3L of water after taking it. It made me thirsty af. I pissed after every 15 minutes and a lot more than normal every time. The 1st hour i didn't feel much but after that I could feel the effects kicking in. The headache started after the 1st hour it kinda feels like someone is hitting my head with a hammer. It's tolerable for me but it could bother many people. I also generally feel like shit and feel weak. I'm planning to fast tomorrow and avoid the bloat rebound. Also one more thing I forgot to mention is that it made my under eyes more hollow. It's not too bad on me because I have large fat pads around it but it is noticeable. Maybe I'm imagining things but I feel like my nose looks smaller too.

@BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Birdcell @mayo mogger

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Sny, chadintraining and 13 others
did you supplement potassium and or magnesium when taking it?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: atlantean
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and atlantean
@pneumocystosis thx for sharing this drug bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and pneumocystosis
No only potassium supp and furosemide
i think aspirin could probably be helpful for the headache, glad it debloated tho, i know some people who have used it and it did fuck all for them jfl

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Jason Voorhees
yeah it works, just use ha serum on eye area to reduce how shitty it will look when dehydrated thanks pneumo i go from weak htn to weak chadlite after 6 hours of 80mg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: atlantean, NorwoodAscender, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
sorry, just saw the tag in your other thread.

i'm glad 80mg worked for you.

quick tip: maybe avoid drinking so much water while on furosemide. 1L? sure, but 3L is just gonna bloat you back up again if you don't piss it out before the furosemide leaves your system.

mirin', i'm glad it worked well for you.

how bad did it affect your undereyes? zombie-tier? or barely noticeable?

on 100mg my eyes are fine-ish, but on 200mg they are corpse-tier

Last edited:
  • +1

quick tip: maybe avoid drinking so much water while on furosemide. 1L? sure, but 3L is just gonna bloat you back up again if you don't piss it out before the furosemide leaves your system.

how did bad did it affect your undereyes? zombie-tier? or barely noticeable?

did it effect your nose at all?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
yeah it works, just use ha serum on eye area to reduce how shitty it will look when dehydrated thanks pneumo i go from weak htn to weak chadlite after 6 hours of 80mg

My eyes are not very deep set to begin with but they look alright because of my fatpads. After taking this I am seeing some hollowing under eyes it's not zombie tier or anything but I have noticeable tear troughs. I think I need to get under eye fillers or something

How often do u guys take it and how do u avoid thr rebound bloat? I think I will take aspirin along with it to do something about thr headache like @atlantean mentioned

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, atlantean and NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Reactions: starvecell, sub5c3l and NorwoodAscender

80mg was the perfect for me, when I took 120mg I had stomach cramps during night like if I was about to die

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and NorwoodAscender
Nose looks smaller and more defined. I don't know how to describe it but it's like it slightly shrank in size
any smaller width wise? could be lifefuel for me

• +1
@WatermelonLover

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and NorwoodAscender
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, atlantean and NorwoodAscender

does bb cream do nothing for it?

• +1
Its def legit for looks because i actually got approached by a girl for once when i od on it but i dont want to try more because of health issues tbh
Did u get stomach cramps? I didn't get any stomach cramps at the 80mg dosage that I took.

@Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
does bb cream do nothing for it?
it must. everytime i start to get dark circles i use it and it covers it right up and it’s unnoticeable

• +1
Reactions: Jagger, Jason Voorhees and atlantean
Did u get stomach cramps? I didn't get any stomach cramps at the 80mg dosage that I took.
Just heart burn from 1 am till 4 took at 7pm, also ran 5km after for even more debloating maybe thats what caused it

• +1
it must. everytime i start to get dark circles i use it and it covers it right up and it’s unnoticeable
yeah same i use bb and cc cream and it covers them pretty well

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Jason Voorhees and Clavicular
Maybe o should start wearing BB cream too. I have only worn concealer a few times but never full on makeup like some users

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sny, atlantean, Jagger and 2 others
Where did u buy it from

Bgpharma?

Also mirin bro pls pm pics if u could
I will tomorrow. I just want to sleep because of thr headache tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Clavicular and silencio
Its def legit for looks because i actually got approached by a girl for once when i od on it but i dont want to try more because of health issues tbh
tbh as long as you dont over do it and cycle it for certain events then u should be fine, my MD friend told me its a 4th line treatment and will rape ur kidneys if u over do it but if its sth u use once a month itll be fine

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Jason Voorhees, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
tbh as long as you dont over do it and cycle it for certain events then u should be fine, my MD friend told me its a 4th line treatment and will rape ur kidneys if u over do it but if its sth u use once a month itll be fine
ur friend just didn’t want to get mogged tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, sub5c3l, WatermelonLover and 3 others
Ask ir friends what I can do about the headache

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, atlantean and silencio
ur friend just didn’t want to get mogged tbh
jfl, he was fine with monitoring my bloods while using roids but called me insane for wanting to use furosemide to debloat for a date

• +1
Where did you buy it ?

• +1
Do you think 40/60 mg would work the same? I need a debloat method for events, do you think this would be the best?

• +1
Do you think 40/60 mg would work the same? I need a debloat method for events, do you think this would be the best?
I'm not really sure myself bro. This is my first time taking it but for me 80mg worked. 40 mg is too low imo. The main thing to watch out for is electrolyte imbalance and low bp than can occur if u are not careful with it. I don't think the headache side effect that I got is common.

• +1
Reactions: silencio, leir and sub5c3l
Ask ir friends what I can do about the headache
he just said aspirin and try to increase ur sodium and calcium levels since they also get depleted from furosemide, some milk with salted dark chocolate should help. but you might have just drank more water than you should have depleting too many electrolytes, they normally calculate the exact amount of fluid intake u should have based on ur electrolyte balance when being prescribed furosemide so that might just be the issue

• +1
@Clavicular and @pneumocystosis what foods are u allowed to eat after taking it? Can I drink some coffee with sugar and milk?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
I took 80 mg furosemide around the evening time to see what all thr hype was about. It's been 3 hours since I've taken it and I'm debloated. I have hollow cheeks and a defined jawline even at my relatively high bf of 18%. I can see the entire outline of my cheekbones and it made a noticeable difference to my face irl. I had a few friends asking me what happened to my face. I would post pics but I'm outside rn and have a bad headache which is the only side effect I have noticed so far. I also drank like 3L of water after taking it. It made me thirsty af. I pissed after every 15 minutes and a lot more than normal every time. The 1st hour i didn't feel much but after that I could feel the effects kicking in. The headache started after the 1st hour it kinda feels like someone is hitting my head with a hammer. It's tolerable for me but it could bother many people. I also generally feel like shit and feel weak. I'm planning to fast tomorrow and avoid the bloat rebound. Also one more thing I forgot to mention is that it made my under eyes more hollow. It's not too bad on me because I have large fat pads around it but it is noticeable. Maybe I'm imagining things but I feel like my nose looks smaller too.

@BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Birdcell @mayo mogger
link , please and thank you

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and sub5c3l
Can I take some coffee or something that's low in sodium?

he just said aspirin and try to increase ur sodium and calcium levels since they also get depleted from furosemide, some milk with salted dark chocolate should help. but you might have just drank more water than you should have depleting too many electrolytes, they normally calculate the exact amount of fluid intake u should have based on ur electrolyte balance when being prescribed furosemide so that might just be the issue

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
Can I take some coffee or something that's low in sodium?
if its a small amount with milk and sugar it should probably be fine, caffeine is a natural diuretic so if u have too much itll rape ur electrolytes even more imo

• +1
I'm not really sure myself bro. This is my first time taking it but for me 80mg worked. 40 mg is too low imo. The main thing to watch out for is electrolyte imbalance and low bp than can occur if u are not careful with it. I don't think the headache side effect that I got is common.
Alright thank you!

• +1
Tablet or oral solution bhai?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: starvecell
Nice. I had to wait 2 days

Does taking it actually have any long lasting effects of reducing facial bloat or nah

Did you inform yourself what happens when you stop taking it? Heard you look like a chucked Fagot if you stop, the bloat will look worse then before if you stop(not sure tho)