Broke down crying

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
I know no one care i just using this as venting.
Today I had to go to a big city and after an hour I started to cry and had to sit on a bench to calm down.

The reason was simple, its a weekend and people going to the streets to spend free time, lots of couples and groups. At that moment I realized that I feel something like when travis bickle watches on TV how couples dance and the camera close up to the one pair of shoes in a dance bowl, he was those shoes, something that doesnt belong there and and completely isolated without the possibility to relate to someone, just like me. I just felt like i will live like this to the end.

Obviously looks are reason i dont have GF - even tho most men dont look like opry or chico -, but its no reason why dont I have a friends.

The reasons are my mental illness and that i was isolated not only by others but myself, because i mostly felt i dont belonge anywhere.
Now I'm at the age when making friends is impossible because I'm out of the school system and i never talk to someone which isnt releted to work or family for many months.

I should probably start taking some antidepressant, but I do't want to end up like vegetable without emotions, because emotions are all I have.

This site was very useful because I didnt feel alone in my problem. The thing is that now the fun aspect of this forum doesnt help me go on.

I wont make it, but most people still can.
There is no gene for fate or human spirit.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: likenesss, Alt Number 3, Tiku and 19 others
Dnr bhai but seek Jesus, He'll heal you

8d5f08b1e6fa4323b3fbc955e673c479

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kayne1, likenesss, coispet and 7 others
the true gods lonely man

• +1
Reactions: twojei and sub5c3l
literally me

• So Sad
Reactions: viniciz
Today I had to go to a big city and after an hour I started to cry and had to sit on a bench to calm down.

The reason was simple, its a weekend and people going to the streets to spend free time, lots of couples and groups. At that moment I realized that I feel something like when travis bickle watches on TV how couples dance and the camera close up to the one pair of shoes in a dance bowl, he was those shoes, something that doesnt belong there and and completely isolated without the possibility to relate to someone, just like me. I just felt like i will live like this to the end.

Obviously looks are reason i dont have GF - even tho most men dont look like opry or chico -, but its no reason why dont I have a friends.

The reasons are my mental illness and that i was isolated not only by others but myself, because i mostly felt i dont belonge anywhere.
Now I'm at the age when making friends is impossible because I'm out of the school system and i never talk to someone which isnt releted to work or family for many months.

I should probably start taking some antidepressant, but I do't want to end up like vegetable without emotions, because emotions are all I have.

This site was very useful because I didnt feel alone in my problem. The thing is that now the fun aspect of this forum doesnt help me go on.

Respectfully, I didn’t read.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Respectfully, I didn’t read.
"Exploitation does not belong to a depraved, or imperfect and primitive society; it belongs to the nature of the living being as a primary organic function" - Friedrich Nietzsche

mirin

• Love it
Reactions: butterworld
Sorry to hear (or, I’m happy to hear that) my nigga.

That being said, I also didn’t read because you ignored the thread I wrote about you. :feelswhy:

Be strong neeguh I’m getting yoloed out here too

IMG 7893

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and BrahminBoss
I should probably start taking some antidepressant, but I do't want to end up like vegetable without emotions
Antidepressants are a tricky thing
I went from wanting foids to wanting to want foids again
jfl

True , completing school made me realise how lonely u are in real world

Antidepressants are a tricky thing
I went from wanting foids to wanting to want foids again
jfl
This would be a welcomed change in OPs life. He could then start using his faculties for more fruitful outcomes instead. Tesla-maxxing

• Love it
Reactions: apocalypse

Last edited:

I read everything:Comfy:

bro just. take. drugs

This world is very evil.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, HTN_Mentalcel, BrahminBoss and 1 other person

Strong emotions! Don’t be afraid to let it out one day your worries will be gone :)

I didn't cry but i know exactly the feeling. Made a thread about it this eid

i know the feeling.

But you're not mentally ill in my professional opinion.