Anxiety is worse than inceldom and its killing me

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
I stress about everything. Every second i stress about my health, my car's tires going flat for whatever reason, power going down during an important skype meeting, my bass string's breaking, refrigarator malfunctioning, having forgotten to turn off the oven when im outisde etc

Just stress constantly all day non stop, it literally feels like i got bugs inside my head eating my brain all the time. Last night i woke up in the middle of a night for no reason and my heart was beating like crazy. I could not fall asleep, i dont know what is happening but i dont like it.

There is not a single second that doest go without paranoid thoughts. I dont understand how people can be so relaxed and calma, like, at any point, so many things can go wrong, you never know what kind of bullshit is gonna happen next.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Deleted member, Deleted member 50702 and 4 others
social anxiety is worse

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, apocalypse, Tai Lung and 1 other person
That hot fat ass of your oneitis will cure all of your anxiety. Just one bite and slide your dick in that Pussy, you’ll be free from all your stress.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Zonar, Clown Show and 2 others
That hot fat ass of your oneitis will cure all of your anxiety. Just one bite and slide your dick in that Pussy, you’ll be free from all your stress.
i dont need her!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Nick.Harte
idk if it happens like this for other but i used to be like that until all the anxiety disappeared and turned into straight up depression

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and InnerVoid
idk if it happens like this for other but i used to be like that until all the anxiety disappeared and turned into straight up depression
its over, im near the end

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 39692
Hop on a jewpill

Jfl real

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Sounds like generalized anxiety disorder with a bit of ocd (worrying about oven, if doors are locked etc.). Means your amygdala is overactive and it cannot really be cured. Basically you are fucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Primalsplit