Popular Attractive Girls make me wanna rope.

Pride

Pride

Jock
SOUNDTRACK

Backstory
This girl is one of the baddest in my grade and for whatever reason back in September-October wanted me. I hung out with her a couple times but she was horrible for my mental health. She is a legit pathological liar, would sometimes leave me on delivered for hours and we wouldn't talk for a couple days at a time. She would always ask me to go to her volleyball games but because she made me hate her 99% of the time, i only went once. This all ended the weekend before halloweekend when me and her went to a party and she actually (suprisinlgly) openly cuddled with me, let me hold her infront of others and was asking where i was when i was about to leave. I dont know why but after that night we just NEVER spoke again. Acted like it never happened.

What Was Ted Bundy's Last Meal Before He Was Executed?

4 MONTHS LATER
Monday night my friend calls me and tells me how this girl he was talking to told him that this baddie wanted to hangout as a group. Kinda out of nowhere. Heres the thing, THIS GIRL REFUSES TO TEXT ME EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS THE ONE TO FCKING INITIATE THIS WHOLE THING. So i as a young man fcking texted her about an hour ago and she has me on delivered for A FCKGING HOURJ. This reminded why TF I COULDNMKT STANDS THIS STUPP[IDSF BTVCH. Like bro wtf? Shw woulkd do this back thesn too. shes so fcking awkward its insane. THIS FCKING GIRL PSSES MES TF OFF BROOPPROROOR. I dont understand why tf shes like this? Im not even gonna bother im not the same guy as i was in october. Im not gonna hang with this girl cuz this is just so much stress for no reason at all.

PS This girl has been rated HTB and Stacylite and both guys were 2022cels so dont with that bs either

Ted Bundy's Murder Trials: The 5 Most Bizarre Moments - A&E True Crime

delusional rant

-pride

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, soover4me, Deleted member and 2 others
Not a single one

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 51465 and autistic_tendencies
Fuck off

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pride
dnrd but cool soundtrack i love ttc

my sister was popular in highschool and I bullied all of her boyfriends.

• +1
Reactions: Pride, smoth and yeeyeeslayer
my sister was popular in highschool and I bullied all of her boyfriends.
were u jacked in highschool as well?

no, just tall, I was already 6'2 when I was 13.
holy shit that's insane, how tall are you now like 6'6? 6'7? or did you stop/barely grow after that and just bloom really early

holy shit that's insane, how tall are you now like 6'6? 6'7? or did you stop/barely grow after that and just bloom really early
I've been the same height since that age, only grew in width after that.

ironically my puberty ended really late too.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I think its probably because you were the 2nd option and maybe the 1st option gave her the slightest bit of attention so she went back to him
Happened to me as well in 10th grade.

Looking back on the whole thing, the whole time I liked her she was probably just bored and stringing me along for her enjoyment the sadistic bastard
Got my revenge half a decade later tho

• +1
Reactions: Pride