Bestfriend takes my oneitis to prom.

Pride

Pride

Jock
SOUNDTRACK

BACKSTORY
This girl who I have been obsessed with on and off since September just told my best friend to take her to prom. This girl who at the time i was with her from September to October (just talking not dating) was a genuine borderline stacylite but has descended GREATLY since the winter and she is now a becky on her best days and others looked like shes got jumped.I literally would obsess over her 24/7 and we have not talked since October at all. But i stil think of her but less now. I still want her and told many of my friends how my ideal prom date would be her, including my bestfriend. Anyhow, my friend tells me this today and then leaves me on delivered for the last 2 hours. Hes been active this whole time.

I sit here not mad, not hurt or sad, just feel such a weird grimy like feeling. Like he knows how much im obsessed with her. If this was some guy i am mutuals with i would not care but he was there with me those nights i would talk about her for hours on end literally jus me and him at 1 AM. I tried to set him up with her befriend as well. I don't know what to do truly, we are Juniors and we have been friends since 1st grade. Its insane. Do i cut off a decade long friendship because quite frankly, it won't be the same after this situation. Him doing this shit is kinda fucked right or am I overthinking? Regardless, i feel as if things between me and him are never gonna be the same as i now know where his loyalty lies, himself and only himself despite what we been through.
off topic but i really think this is one of Tyler's best songs, it's also  sad af and hits home, if you haven't already you should definitely check it  out : r/playboicarti

• So Sad
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
How does a black pill forum still believe in muh friendship
Bahahahabah

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
How does a black pill forum still believe in muh friendship
Bahahahabah
yk you have always been annoying but i must agree with you on this, it seems real friends are so so rare to come by yet i still try to be a great friend and then get treated bad and do not show the same loyalty and then the cycle repeats.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies