I slay with girls, but they never have "sex" with me.

G

grandstrategist

Iron
Ok, i'm an attractive guy. 6ft, 6'1 with shoes. I have a nice body with a decent face. I've been rated a 6-6.5/10, HTN with 7/10 SMV.

In october 1 - november 15, i cold approached dozens of girls at malls, gym, in public, and went on dates with 8-10 girls in that time, all these were done through cold approaching. I had my car only, so it all had to be done in the backseat. But not once have I not closed ever. Ive always gotten head, and we do everything, but surprisingly not a single one of these girls out of the 10 let me fuck them. They all came back 2-3x before things died out.

Then, in December, I met this girl. We hit it off, and yeah, things went well and we had a bunch of sex. But when it ended, it hit me hard, you know? It was my first real taste of that kind of connection, and when it was gone, it stung.

So, come January, I'm back at slaying again. This time, I'm sticking to girls who remind me of her. In 3 weeks I met up with 6 girls, this time all off social media using my pics. Really good success rate, met 6 girls, had all 6 naked and hooked up. 4 gave me head. 1 i had sex with.

Anyways, that is what I am confused about. Ive hooked up with and gotten head from over 10+ girls in the past 3 months, but ive only fucked 2?

In general these girls, will usually come and go. One of the girls that I met with twice, and we did everything, but she didn't let me fuck her, is high interest, I saw her messages with her friends calling me "fine, hes so hot, etc."... and she texts me first, calls me... this other one who i blocked cause she wouldnt let me fuck her, she spammed me with a new number telling me to not leave her, etc. and always texts me first. I dont know whats going on. Is it a age thing? or am i not meeting a certain looks threshold? I am generally dealing with 17-19 year olds.

In short, pulling too many girls, attractive guy... but i wanna have sex, not just hook up and at best get head. Even meeting em 2x, no sex....

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Nick.Harte, BrendioEEE and 5 others
what is this nigga crying about :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Jaded, itisoverboyos and 14 others
blud is not slaying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Petsmart, mid and 6 others
Greycel story time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, i hear voices, mid and 7 others
Brutal they suck your dick and realize its too tiny for sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, Klasik01, Deleted member 18522 and 22 others
Brutal they suck your dick and realize its too tiny for sex
Definitely not the case, majority of the girls have always made remarks on how my dicks big, and it's not small by any means.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
what is this nigga crying about :lul: :lul: :lul:
Look, I get it. My issues might seem straight up wild, but hear me out. As you level up in life, so do your problems, right?

It's like, the more you grow, the more complex your problems get. Like, maybe down the line, my problem's gonna be, "Man, I'm juggling too much with these IG models, can't seem to balance my time." Sounds kinda absurd, but think about it, it's just a different level of challenges, you feel me? So, what might seem whack now could totally make sense later when I'm on that higher plane

You have to take control buddy boyo. How do you have 6 foids naked and you fuck 1 of them lmao :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 58230, Klasik01 and 5 others
you are HTN-lite, you are casual hookup material but not 'omg i have to let him smesh because he's a top 1% guy'

and you are aiming for looksmatched JBs, you'd have an easier time getting first/second date slays if you hook up with girls 1 tier below your SMV = MTBs

rule of thumb mfs only slay based solely on appearance on 1 tier below
Chads slay stacylites
Chadlite slay HTBs
HTNs slay MTBs

its like playing competitive online vidya, if you are Platinum Rank and play platinum games you'll gotta tryhard to win, but if you make a smurf account and play on the lower tiers you are more likely to mog and faceroll your opponents.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, aleksander and PrinceofDarkness
You have to take control buddy boyo. How do you have 6 foids naked and you fuck 1 of them lmao :lul:
advising that nigga to get arrested for date rape, mirin

Keeo coping while i fuck beckies in cheap motels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, Deleted member and Latinolooksmaxxer
advising that nigga to get arrested for date rape, mirin
High IQ I.N.C.E.L. strat

But srs though. I'm not saying grape but there's no fucking way he's gotten this many foids naked and not been able to stick it in the majority of those times

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Latinolooksmaxxer
summarize it in two lines ffs

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
you are HTN-lite, you are casual hookup material but not 'omg i have to let him smesh because he's a top 1% guy'

and you are aiming for looksmatched JBs, you'd have an easier time getting first/second date slays if you hook up with girls 1 tier below your SMV = MTBs

Chads slay stacylites
Chadlite slay HTBs
HTNs slay MTBs

its like playing competitive online vidya, if you are Platinum Rank and play platinum games you'll gotta tryhard to win, but if you make a smurf account and play on the lower tiers you are more likely to mog and faceroll your opponents.
it also depends heavily on age and location, and he said he was going for 17-19 year olds not jbs

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Trust ik how to play it, I've been in that position enough to try to esalate, turn em on, and I ignore them and try again, but by the third or fifth time of them saying... "nope panties stay on" or "were not fucking tn"... I can't really do much. Majority of these girls are 17-18 tbh. IDK if its an age thing.

• +1
Reactions: Roge
High IQ I.N.C.E.L. strat

But srs though. I'm not saying grape but there's no fucking way he's gotten this many foids naked and not been able to stick it in the majority of those times
Thats what im confused about.

Chads slay stacylites
Chadlite slay HTBs
HTNs slay MTBs

What are looksmaxxed JBs?

Im generally going for MTB, id say High MTB girls. Usually white girls always. These girls are really pretty though, im sure anyone here would smash. Thin waist, blondes, pretty faces, nice bodies... like proper hot teens that you'd look at a mall and go "shes a 8-9/10" if we werent autistic. Like the pretty girls in your class. Like pretty thin waist, pretty face white girls.

I don't pull HTBs atm, im working towards getting to chadlite at the moment. But I guess that could be a valid reason, or it's associated with an age thing, as 17 year olds don't really want there body count to jump up as they are new to it.

• +1

Im generally going for MTB, id say High MTB girls. Usually white girls always. These girls are really pretty though, im sure anyone here would smash. Thin waist, blondes, pretty faces, nice bodies... like proper hot teens that you'd look at a mall and go "shes a 8-9/10" if we werent autistic. Like the pretty girls in your class. Like pretty thin waist, pretty face white girls.

I don't pull HTBs atm, im working towards getting to chadlite at the moment. But I guess that could be a valid reason, or it's associated with an age thing, as 17 year olds don't really want there body count to jump up as they are new to it.
I said looksmatched, like you go for good looking beckies that are at your beauty level since you're HTN, instead of average girls that you mog.
by your description you are going for htbs imo. 'pretty girls of the class' rated as 8 or 9s count as htbs in my book (9s would be already stacylite)

plus age is really an issue as well, specially if you live in the US and its illegal to hookup with girls younger than 18
if you are getting dates from HTB JB you'd easily slay MTB beckies in their 20s

Last edited:
I said looksmatched, like you go for good looking beckies instead of average girls.
by your description you are going for htbs imo. 'pretty girls of the class' rated as 8 or 9s count as htbs in my book (9s would be already stacylite)

plus age is really an issue as well, specially if you live in the US and its illegal to hookup with girls younger than 18
if you are getting dates from HTB JB you'd easily slay MTB beckies in their 20s
True, i am going for beckies who are pretty heavily looksmaxxed. I don't think it's HTB tbh, id say High MTB with HTB appeal. Like on the general normie scale these girls, yeah are at worst 7-7.5 and even a 8.

I don't even know If im HTN tbh, i could be High MTN for all I know. Where do I post my pics/vids to get an actual rating? I think id faill into 6-6.5/10 mainly due to physique/hieght halo, with chadlite potential if i really looksmaxxed. Face is MTN tho.

Also what are JBs? I typically go for 5'2ish thin-waist petite green/blue-eyed white girls with pretty faces, preferablly blondes, but usually brunnetes. These are my type.

• +1

Chads slay stacylites
Chadlite slay HTBs
HTNs slay MTBs

Pretty much agree with this except for the slaying part.

Chads and Chadlites are the only tier that can actually slay(have consistent sex with new foids over time and have foids obssesed with them).

Chads/Chadlites generally slay MTBs and on rare occasions HTBs/Stacylites.

Even HTN is not slaying tier in 2024...

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
True, i am going for beckies who are pretty heavily looksmaxxed. I don't think it's HTB tbh, id say High MTB with HTB appeal. Like on the general normie scale these girls, yeah are at worst 7-7.5 and even a 8.

I don't even know If im HTN tbh, i could be High MTN for all I know. Where do I post my pics/vids to get an actual rating? I think id faill into 6-6.5/10 mainly due to physique/hieght halo, with chadlite potential if i really looksmaxxed. Face is MTN tho.

Also what are JBs? I typically go for 5'2ish thin-waist petite green/blue-eyed white girls with pretty faces, preferablly blondes, but usually brunnetes. These are my type.
JBs is a slang for jailbait, usually foids in their late teens that arent of age yet but some use for neotenous 18 or 19 years old that still have the teen/youth flair, usually skinny babyfaced foids

if you aim to score with HTNs then go for it, looksmaxxing is a good idea plus socialmaxxing/nichemaxxing if you are into it.
plenty of looksmaxxed chadlites/HTNs that are picky and dont date down often

I hate this forum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patris, Deleted member 20370 and Latinolooksmaxxer
Pretty much agree with this except for the slaying part.

Chads and Chadlites are the only tier that can actually slay(have consistent sex with new foids over time and have foids obssesed with them).

Chads/Chadlites generally slay MTBs and on rare occasions HTBs/Stacylites.

Even HTN is not slaying tier in 2024...
yeah maybe thats how it goes in 2024, with all the pussy hyperinflation and shit because of OLD and social media

I'd argue though that getting slays and having foids being obsessed with the slayer are two separate things; second one is reserved only for chadlites and chads ofc, but HTNs can still get slays imo but the foids will often fizzle things out in favour of chad-chasing unless they want to LTR and foid doesnt have a chadlite orbiting that would LTR her in the HTNs place

nowadays foid will remember and cherish that one chadlite that pumped and dumped them when they were 20 over of all of her other LTRs with HTNs/MTNs they got and even current relationship/marriage

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Clown Show and Luffymaxxing
JBs is a slang for jailbait, usually foids in their late teens that arent of age yet but some use for neotenous 18 or 19 years old that still have the teen/youth flair, usually skinny babyfaced foids

if you aim to score with HTNs then go for it, looksmaxxing is a good idea plus socialmaxxing/nichemaxxing if you are into it.
plenty of looksmaxxed chadlites/HTNs that are picky and dont date down often
U cool if i dm u vid/pic of me, sounds like youd be able to give an accurate rating on where i stand and my potential.

Hey i dmd you a tiktok link to vids of me, curious to know where i stand. Id say 6-6.5 HTN, with chadlite potential maybe if i looksmaxx hard? MTN in the face? Also, 15% bf in all vids, and just recently started "looksmaxxing"....

Anyways, lmk where i stand and what i can do to ascend to where i have more success with women.

Hey i dmd you a tiktok link to vids of me, curious to know where i stand. Id say 6-6.5 HTN, with chadlite potential maybe if i looksmaxx hard? MTN in the face? Also, 15% bf in all vids, and just recently started "looksmaxxing"....

Anyways, lmk where i stand and what i can do to ascend to where i have more success with women.

what r u cryin about they probably wont fuck because its a fucking backseat in a car

tell me ur rating

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
what r u cryin about they probably wont fuck because its a fucking backseat in a car

tell me ur rating
ill dm u vid of me, like a tiktok link. IDK been told 6-6.5 HTN. I think 6.5?

Ok, i'm an attractive guy. 6ft, 6'1 with shoes. I have a nice body with a decent face. I've been rated a 6-6.5/10, HTN with 7/10 SMV.

In october 1 - november 15, i cold approached dozens of girls at malls, gym, in public, and went on dates with 8-10 girls in that time, all these were done through cold approaching. I had my car only, so it all had to be done in the backseat. But not once have I not closed ever. Ive always gotten head, and we do everything, but surprisingly not a single one of these girls out of the 10 let me fuck them. They all came back 2-3x before things died out.

Then, in December, I met this girl. We hit it off, and yeah, things went well and we had a bunch of sex. But when it ended, it hit me hard, you know? It was my first real taste of that kind of connection, and when it was gone, it stung.

So, come January, I'm back at slaying again. This time, I'm sticking to girls who remind me of her. In 3 weeks I met up with 6 girls, this time all off social media using my pics. Really good success rate, met 6 girls, had all 6 naked and hooked up. 4 gave me head. 1 i had sex with.

Anyways, that is what I am confused about. Ive hooked up with and gotten head from over 10+ girls in the past 3 months, but ive only fucked 2?

In general these girls, will usually come and go. One of the girls that I met with twice, and we did everything, but she didn't let me fuck her, is high interest, I saw her messages with her friends calling me "fine, hes so hot, etc."... and she texts me first, calls me... this other one who i blocked cause she wouldnt let me fuck her, she spammed me with a new number telling me to not leave her, etc. and always texts me first. I dont know whats going on. Is it a age thing? or am i not meeting a certain looks threshold? I am generally dealing with 17-19 year olds.

In short, pulling too many girls, attractive guy... but i wanna have sex, not just hook up and at best get head. Even meeting em 2x, no sex....
promiscuous manwhore.

• +1
Reactions: Patris

what's your race

what are your thoughts on other races

what's your age?

Guys i'm throatfucking random girls off the streets of mumbai on the daily....BUT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, Skywalker and mid

tell me ur rating
What chick hasn’t fucked in a car
Give me a break lol

that's not that uncommon doing cold approach, but you're bedroom game is probably weak, ngl. You have to be pushy, I only settle for HJ/Head if the situation is unlikely to happen, let's say girl won't even take her clothes off.

also logistics nigga, not every girl is comfortable fucking in the backseat of a car. I mean, even I as a guy wouldn't.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
>6ft, 6'1 with shoes.

You dont say?

this dude SLAYS yet NO SEX
you cant make this shit up @Primalsplit @ConfusedBolivian @Manchild @5.5psl @ReadBooksEveryday @Xangsane @Iasacrko @NumbThePain

Chappelles Show Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, ReadBooksEveryday, 5.5psl and 1 other person
this dude SLAYS yet NO SEX
you cant make this shit up @Primalsplit @ConfusedBolivian @Manchild @5.5psl @ReadBooksEveryday @Xangsane @Iasacrko @NumbThePain

Chappelles Show Lol GIF
Mirin this schizo

IMO its only ugly/fat girls that give you head first time to make you like them but are scared of you seeing their ugly body or smth

tales

why do girls have sexwith other guys and never with me???

Somewhere in the quantum soup of reality, a symphony of rubber chickens conducts an opera for a captive audience of interdimensional jellybeans. Meanwhile, a colony of sentient socks embarks on a quest to discover the meaning of life by bungee jumping into existential voids.