Any awake conspiracy-cels here?

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
Surprised this isn't a more popular topic considering the state of the world atm and the fact that were already all awake to the black pill matrix. Naturally I don't know how you could take the blackpill and not start waking up from there.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Deleted member 58285, Heinrich Schmidt and 8 others
I woke up and turned into a schizo paranoid retard who doesnt enjoy anything anymore but lives in a constant state of fear
dont recommend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, dopaminebeyondfried, Deleted member 58285 and 4 others
Yea lesbian bitches have my dick wide awake 🤤

I've seen reptilian beings irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Skywalker, hardestmfintheroom and 3 others
Elaborate further I'm interested

Wake up to what? Outline your world view.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, Deleted member 13626 and lilxder2
What purpose does God have to create a world as unjust as this one?

The Christian story depicts a retarded man, who can see into the future, knows his subjects will sin, does not take measures to prevent them from it, and subjects them to eternal suffering because of it. A rotten creature I'd never pray to

The Christian god is too stupid to believe in, I haven't read any religious texts in full tbh, but obviously they were integral to the moral structure of earth and the fear of God has prevented us from chaos

However there is a god, the big bang sounds like a joke, it is when time began, as explained by Stephen hawking, time itself cannot exist without mass, like gravity it needs matter to exist. There was nothing

Utterly nothing in this dimension. Until a small seed created everything

Clearly a higher dimension creature did this, or simulation theory, the ctmu combines them both.

The ctmu is very close to the reptile theory, scarily close, and the ctmu is extremely well explained

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Surprised this isn't a more popular topic considering the state of the world atm and the fact that were already all awake to the black pill matrix. Naturally I don't know how you could take the blackpill and not start waking up from there.
I don't call it a conspiracy anymore, I refer to it as reality. Because everything is so clear now that doubting it is equivalent to intentionally closing one's eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, kingpiin, niqfan625 and 2 others
I'm here alongside @It'snotover @hardestmfintheroom @TheLastLaugh @Sprinkles and many more

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, hardestmfintheroom, It'snotover and 1 other person
I'm here alongside @It'snotover @hardestmfintheroom @TheLastLaugh @Sprinkles and many more
Can you soul trap pill me harder I'm nearly convinced

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Can you soul trap pill me harder I'm nearly convinced
Dm me, but tonight i'm kinda tired so i won't be as fresh with my information and replies

If you train remote viewing and do energy training you can perceive all kinds of entities in other dimensions and even erase them

you can shield yourself as well

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kingpiin, Luffymaxxing and LancasteR
If you train remote viewing and do energy training you can perceive all kinds of entities in other dimensions and even erase them

you can shield yourself as well
Remote viewing?
Don’t you mean astral projection or is this shit something different altogether?

Remote viewing?
Don’t you mean astral projection or is this shit something different altogether?

Remote viewing is different from astral projection.

Remote viewing is the psychic ability to perceive and gain information about a target regardless of space and time. Basically extra sensory percepiton. So consciousness basically exists outside of space/time.

Astral projection is leaving your physical body and using your astral energy body to explore the astral plane, which is the layer of reality above this 3D physical one and has different laws. You can fly, use telekinesis, etc. It’s also called the afterlife or spirit world but those are bad names for it.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 13626 and 2 others

Remote viewing is the psychic ability to perceive and gain information about a target regardless of space and time. Basically extra sensory percepiton. So consciousness basically exists outside of space/time.

Astral projection is leaving your physical body and using your astral energy body to explore the astral plane, which is the layer of reality above this 3D physical one and has different laws. You can fly, use telekinesis, etc. It’s also called the afterlife or spirit world but those are bad names for it.
Can i dm u in regards to energy training ?

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles

I have remote viewing like effects all the time on psychedelics like visions alongside 'downloads' of data

I get sleep paralysis sometimes though too

• +1
I have remote viewing like effects all the time on psychedelics like visions alongside 'downloads' of data

I get sleep paralysis sometimes though too

sleep paralysis is a great thing, it’s the window to wake induced lucid dreaming and astral projection.

I mostly use it to create my own dreams.

so if you relax through sleep paralysis you will a very intense inward or falling sensation , that’s your conciousness detatching from the body and entering the void

once you‘re in the void you can visualize a dream environment and it will manifest around you.

you will literally “see“ it as if your eyes are open

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
sleep paralysis is a great thing, it’s the window to wake induced lucid dreaming and astral projection.

I mostly use it to create my own dreams.

so if you relax through sleep paralysis you will a very intense inward or falling sensation , that’s your conciousness detatching from the body and entering the void

once you‘re in the void you can visualize a dream environment and it will manifest around you.

you will literally “see“ it as if your eyes are open
Genuinely think I've gone to the void before aha. I just can't ever escape the demons eventually started avoiding sleep paralysis for a while and it stopped happening but I wanted to try get back into it now again since with my last ayuascha + LSD experience I've gained a whole new perspective on life and feel like I could handle the "fear"

Like for me sleep paralysis usually occurs when I'm falling asleep and I "slip" into that frequency and all of a sudden my room is my room but off. Sometimes I'm just floating around sometimes I'm in a body and can get up and sometimes I'm just a pure conscious and I can move. One time doing that I just slipped straight through the wall to my room and could see inside like I glitched out of map in a videogame. Was just a pure void with my room contained inside with the only light source being this weird light map made appear like sunlight shining inside my room but clearly wasn't from the outside.

Call me schizo but most of the time when I have an OBE like that genuinely feels more like something brought me in 💀

• Love it
Elaborate further I'm interested

Wake up to what? Outline your world view.
If you take psychedelics you realize there's a deeper fundamental truth to this reality that we're all being hidden from.

After this all the "conspiracy theorys" form into one & you realize Jeffery Epstein worked for the FBI, George bush did 911, everyone used to meet at Bohemian Grove for satanic rituals, the housing crisis & other expenses are only going to get worse until everyone's renting, fauci gave money to wuhan before covid, it was made in a lab. Big pharma suddenly buying up turbocancer treatments, Myocarditis & turbocancers cases skyrocketing in vaccinated.

More covid waves are coming, they're going to force in vaccine passports and later credit score system like in China. Cash will be removed.

All part of the great reset 2030 agenda the WEF will literally tell you about on youtube. Get ready for bug meat and ai sex bots delivered to u by Android Amazon bots while we rot at home on universal basic welfare.
You can see it all around us. All mainstream media works for the government so no one trusts them anymore. Covid clearly had a narrative behind it and this was only the beginning.

It's hard to even get into it but there's softkills everywhere designed to keep you retarded. Tap water and toothpaste is fluorinated, all fresh food and veg covered in pesticides, hormone blockers in Teflon pans, nylon, areosols etc. switching your food makes a huge difference to your energy and health. Supplements are required and research has to be done to ensure you get real deal and proper dosage which is harder then you'd think..

Y
Genuinely think I've gone to the void before aha. I just can't ever escape the demons eventually started avoiding sleep paralysis for a while and it stopped happening but I wanted to try get back into it now again since with my last ayuascha + LSD experience I've gained a whole new perspective on life and feel like I could handle the "fear"

Like for me sleep paralysis usually occurs when I'm falling asleep and I "slip" into that frequency and all of a sudden my room is my room but off. Sometimes I'm just floating around sometimes I'm in a body and can get up and sometimes I'm just a pure conscious and I can move. One time doing that I just slipped straight through the wall to my room and could see inside like I glitched out of map in a videogame. Was just a pure void with my room contained inside with the only light source being this weird light map made appear like sunlight shining inside my room but clearly wasn't from the outside.

Call me schizo but most of the time when I have an OBE like that genuinely feels more like something brought me in 💀
So you get chills down your spine and do eyes water when you think you're getting closer to the truth?

Y

So you get chills down your spine and do eyes water when you think you're getting closer to the truth?

Honestly can't say I know exactly what you mean. The experience is quite different especially depending on the psychedelic used but for me whenever I take a high dosage of something there becomes a point where I seem to ego death, return to the collective god conciousness for a while and discover some schizophrenic diagnosis worthy secret about life or the universe that I just seem to 'download' and now understand

Honestly can't say I know exactly what you mean. The experience is quite different especially depending on the psychedelic used but for me whenever I take a high dosage of something there becomes a point where I seem to ego death, return to the collective god conciousness for a while and discover some schizophrenic diagnosis worthy secret about life or the universe that I just seem to 'download' and now understand
Apple of eden maxxed

Dose more.

get ready for bug meat and ai sex bots delivered to u by Android Amazon bots while we rot at home on universal basic welfare.
cant wait...........sounds comfy ngl :Comfy:

@Primalsplit @MoggerGaston @Jase @BrendioEEE @NumbThePain @Sny @Hardrada @KING REIDYZ
@Iasacrko @Umbra @Gaygymmaxx @Dr. Mog

Tired Good Morning GIF by Pudgy Penguins
Sleepy Good Night GIF by Boomerang Official

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
cant wait...........sounds comfy ngl :Comfy:

@Primalsplit @MoggerGaston @Jase @BrendioEEE @NumbThePain @Sny @Hardrada @KING REIDYZ
@Iasacrko @Umbra @Gaygymmaxx @Dr. Mog

Tired Good Morning GIF by Pudgy Penguins
Sleepy Good Night GIF by Boomerang Official
we are heading straight into dystopic fascism on a scale never seen before.
its funny seeing how dumb and retarded the average NPC citizen is to not realize what is happening. Brainwashed.

Knowing this and how powerless I am to stop it, the only conclusion is:

Hedonism before I perish. There is no future for humanity or my potential future family.

People are right in stopping reproduction, not looking for LTRs, not starting families. It's over for this retarded world, why bother?

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
why do you say this? what he said....the wef shit is not fascism at all

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston

can i dm? you sure know energy manipulation shit, well as long as its not demonic

You’re alive?

its funny seeing how dumb and retarded the average NPC citizen is to not realize what is happening. Brainwashed.

Knowing this and how powerless I am to stop it, the only conclusion is:

Hedonism before I perish. There is no future for humanity or my potential future family.

People are right in stopping reproduction, not looking for LTRs, not starting families. It's over for this retarded world, why bother?
Its so hard to cope. how long do you think we have left

What purpose does God have to create a world as unjust as this one?

The Christian story depicts a retarded man, who can see into the future, knows his subjects will sin, does not take measures to prevent them from it, and subjects them to eternal suffering because of it. A rotten creature I'd never pray to

The Christian god is too stupid to believe in, I haven't read any religious texts in full tbh, but obviously they were integral to the moral structure of earth and the fear of God has prevented us from chaos

However there is a god, the big bang sounds like a joke, it is when time began, as explained by Stephen hawking, time itself cannot exist without mass, like gravity it needs matter to exist. There was nothing

Utterly nothing in this dimension. Until a small seed created everything

Clearly a higher dimension creature did this, or simulation theory, the ctmu combines them both.

The ctmu is very close to the reptile theory, scarily close, and the ctmu is extremely well explained
As far as I know God exists outside of time. And so does heaven and hell and angels and the such.

I tried reading the Bible the other day but the theological concepts there were way too hard to grasp. It's all in chinese to me. Maybe you should try it.

As far as I know God exists outside of time. And so does heaven and hell and angels and the such.

I tried reading the Bible the other day but the theological concepts there were way too hard to grasp. It's all in chinese to me. Maybe you should try it.
Heaven hell are analogies for states of mind, both exist on earth.

Two universal entities, one good, one evil, at odds with each other is just a very immature idea to be honest

The way I see it, God was bored and lonely

As above so below. But it was only one consciousness, he could not multiply to ease his boredom and loneliness, he had to divide

Divide into billions, and the more there are the, the further from God we get.

God being bored and lonely is a better and more sensible conclusion than any reason for creation stated in the Bible.

It's genuinely more productive

And there's no man in the sky because the root consciousness carried a singular set of intentions. It was one mind.

Because it was one core consciousness, all of it carried the same intent, and none of it would want to be left alone.

It could not subtract a bit, before dividing, or it would remain lonely, and defeat the purpose.

This world was created to ease boredom.

The more intelligent we get, the more bored we get, animals don't get bored.

God is the most intelligent, and so naturally it, or he, would be the most bored.

As above, so below.