Being white in the age of rapid decline

you dont think redlining, being slaves who were hung and abused, all of the above effected black people's economic status? lmao

not just racist just blatantly ignorant and low iq

black people in africa had a terrible environment for evolving, as did black americans, this is just a fact. this is just common sense and basic knowledge, white people literally started off as black people retard.
REDLINING? LMAO RETARD that kept blacks in their own communities which is far better for them.
Blacks were slaves sold by other blacks LOL. There were black slave owners in America. If you think blacks are the way they are because of being slaves, YOU ARE A COPING RETARD
Black people in Africa had THE BEST ENVIRONMENT. Africa IS FULL OF FOOD and HAS PERFECT CLIMATE. Thats partially why blacks REMAINED literal tribal primitives LOL

"White people started off as blacks" If this is even real as out of africa theory is debated, then I want you to explain why and what the effects are of Europeans being mixed with neanderthal, Africans mixed with homo erectus, and Asians mixed with whatever one they had LOL (homo habillius?)

That alone proves all the races are different already.

Dude you are a low IQ white cuck who knows nothing and has been programmed to be a self hating jew slave who thinks hes budy buddy with ethnics and one love etc tpye of bleeding heart libtard. Khalesi esq faggot

WAKE UP CRAKKKA

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Patient A, cekonerr and 1 other person
Dude you are a low IQ white cuck who knows nothing and has been programmed to be a self hating jew slave who thinks hes budy buddy with ethnics and one love etc tpye of bleeding heart libtard. Khalesi esq faggot

WAKE UP CRAKKKA
this is the kind of energy we need more of in whites tbh. Mirin bruh. Self hating whites deserve the guillotine

• +1
Reactions: cekonerr and Achilles
this is the kind of energy we need more of in whites tbh. Mirin bruh. Self hating whites deserve the guillotine
Im based as fuck dog. All whites are waking up. Literal Mua'dib.

"We will kill until no Harkonnen breathes Arrakeen air"

THREAD SOUNDTRACK (MUST LISTEN TO FOR EMERSION)

As of late, I have come to sense, within the white community, a sense of existential dread.
With figures like Andrew Tate bringing awareness to the great replacement. It is obvious, to alot of people, that the reality of whites becoming a minority in the biggest western countries, within the turn of the century, is inevitable.
View attachment 2872865
https://twitter.com/Cobratate/status/1780180832369402005

Now before all the ethnics start humiliating whites and celebrate their takeover of the most prosperous civilizations to have ever flourished. Just know that you will never be capable of properly inheriting our kingdoms.

The first world country you fled to for opportunities will become exactly like the 3rd world shithole you left to get here. People like Andrew Tate know this. His intentions with the tweets were to inspire white people to get their shit together and stop this rapid demographic replacement. He wants to live among whites for obvious reasons.
All immigrants move to Europe for better opportunities, created for them by whites. But right now, ethnics are so riled up with vengeance, greed, entitlement and constantly pointing their finger at whites for all their shortcomings, that they simply don’t see this.
If you want a window into the future of a white ruled society inherited by non-whites, just take a look at Zimbabwe, formerly Rhodesia. After the Rhodesian bush war, most whites either fled or were killed. This left 70% of their arable land to the indigenous blacks to take over. The blacks however, were incapable of properly cultivating the land, and Mugabe ended up asking the same whites he chased away, to come back (source: https://qz.com/africa/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away).
Now of course there are immigrants more competent than Zimbabweans, in the west, however I think the idea of non-white immigrants being incapable of inheriting our kingdoms remains true. We can see the degradation already. Look at any archive footage of Europe before immigration, and you will see how much cleaner the streets were and how much more utter class the regular citizens had.
The extinction of whites, Japanese (honorary scandis) and Koreans (Japanese-lite) means the end of ALL sophisticated civilization. You can have rich countries like the UAE and Saudi Arabia. And although they might be capable of achieving good living standards for their inhabitants, they will NEVER make any noticeable progress in art, philosophy or technology at the same rate that whites and east asians have throughout the last 2500 years. The Arabs never cared about their own history. It was the British who made the majority of historical discoveries of their pre-islamic history. You can also credit the British for being the ones who translated a lot of ancient texts from the past civilizations of the middle east.

With the discovery of this fact in mind. How does the white man cope?

• Mass deportation?
We need to make massive leaps politically and culturally for this to be realistic within the near future. I don’t think it will ever happen on a scale big enough to alter the course of our replacement. Realistically we can start deporting people guilty of violent crimes, who are foreign residents. To make the case that we start deporting guilty non-white national residents as well, seems too far fetched. This would require a diplomatic nightmare when it comes to extradition, but also a race based deportation system in the modern world would just be too radical to implement nowadays.
Deportation of innocent 2nd generation non-white immigrants is a logistical nightmare, but also immoral in my opinion. S/O to all my ethnic friends, I do appreciate when you make an effort and respect our culture. You should not have to pay for this nightmare that we have brought upon ourselves.

• Rapidly increase white birth rates?
Manual increase of birth rates was successful in Nazi Germany, where they implemented some pretty good laws that benefitted married couples and families. I’m not sure if this would work today, but it also doesn’t seem like our politicians are that fixated on birthrates atm.
The challenge of manual increase in birth rates, as means to stop replacement, is finding a way for this to ONLY benefit whites, as whites are much less susceptible to take handouts and benefits from the government than ethnics are. And especially for making babies.

Any solutions? Where is the best place to emigrate as a white man these days?

Sidenote: I do not think it’s rational to point our fingers at ethnics and act surprised when they commit violent crimes. Any sound person would foresee that they would never be able to integrate en masse. It’s either some kind of jewish influenced agenda that has caused this on a deeper level, or our own choice to elect female politicians (voted in, mostly, by beta cucks and women)
i swear you can get arrested for hate speech just cause you said "i dont like to date jewish women"

Ibn Khaldun wrote that Sub-Saharan Africans in the Arab slave trade were submissive to slavery and specifically said "Therefore, the Negro nations are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because Negroes have little that is essentially human and possess attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals"

To the south of this...there is a Negro people called Lamlam. They are unbelievers. They brand themselves on the face and temples. The people of Ghanah and Takrur invade their country, capture them, and sell them to merchants who transport them to the Maghrib. There, they constitute the ordinary mass of slaves. Beyond them to the south, there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings.

Sources: "Second Prefatory Discussion". Muslimphilosophy.com, Dawood 1969, p. 117

This is an Islamic scholar from the 1300s

How much more proof do you want lol?
Like I can answer ANY question you have lol

View attachment 2878526
You think im a neckbeard fedora clown as a coping mechanism you little bitch, meanwhile in reality im a slayer that girls chase and ive legit fucked 50+ white women :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sure dude, you’re 100% right. It’s not malaria and malnourishment, and poverty decreasing black’s iqs they’re actually just all inherently low iq. You are so intelligent wow bro. Poverty definitely isn’t proven to significantly stunt iq or anything like that! I’m a Jew!

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Ibn Khaldun wrote that Sub-Saharan Africans in the Arab slave trade were submissive to slavery and specifically said "Therefore, the Negro nations are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because Negroes have little that is essentially human and possess attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals"

To the south of this...there is a Negro people called Lamlam. They are unbelievers. They brand themselves on the face and temples. The people of Ghanah and Takrur invade their country, capture them, and sell them to merchants who transport them to the Maghrib. There, they constitute the ordinary mass of slaves. Beyond them to the south, there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings.

Sources: "Second Prefatory Discussion". Muslimphilosophy.com, Dawood 1969, p. 117

View attachment 2878526
You think im a neckbeard fedora clown as a coping mechanism you little bitch, meanwhile in reality im a slayer that girls chase and ive legit fucked 50+ white women :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Post face mr slayer and let’s determine 👆🤓

REDLINING? LMAO RETARD that kept blacks in their own communities which is far better for them.
Blacks were slaves sold by other blacks LOL. There were black slave owners in America. If you think blacks are the way they are because of being slaves, YOU ARE A COPING RETARD
Black people in Africa had THE BEST ENVIRONMENT. Africa IS FULL OF FOOD and HAS PERFECT CLIMATE. Thats partially why blacks REMAINED literal tribal primitives LOL

"White people started off as blacks" If this is even real as out of africa theory is debated, then I want you to explain why and what the effects are of Europeans being mixed with neanderthal, Africans mixed with homo erectus, and Asians mixed with whatever one they had LOL (homo habillius?)

WAKE UP CRAKKKA
I’m a low iq cuck for being empathetic and giving people benefit of the doubt, lmao. So be it, you are a retarded piece of shit who’s ideology will benefit literally nobody by treating any single race like they aren’t worth existing, nothing good will come out of that you utter retard. That’s what shitty fucking corny gross humans do, I’m not even particularly “woke” I make racist jokes and mock ethnics but when it actually comes down to it I think if given the right environment and opportunities they can do good things for the world and society which is actually a truth to the world, we have to live in this world with each other there’s no option, so am I the low iq cuck for trying to get along or are you the low iq retard worrying about issues you find that aren’t fixable without being a deplorable evil retard that almost nobody in general society would respect or support and they also would gang up on you and smoke your dumb ass believe it or not

Going against the bellcurve is a low iq retard trait, regardless of it there was any truths to your ramblings

Bro said “REDLINING :soy: LMAO” yea nigga and what? Lmao. They DEFUNDED BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS. I mean it’s an objective fact that black people got a bad hand in America, regardless of their inherent iq or intelligence or whatever, that fact is inarguable. Pushed into poverty basically. Do I think that ATP they should stop complaining? Do they have equal rights now? Yes they do. They have the opportunities now to succeed and need to take responsibility

WAKE UP CRAKKKA

Sure dude, you’re 100% right. It’s not malaria and malnourishment, and poverty decreasing black’s iqs they’re actually just all inherently low iq. You are so intelligent wow bro. Poverty definitely isn’t proven to significantly stunt iq or anything like that! I’m a Jew!
That all plays a role as well you fucking clown. ALONG WITH GENETICS. why is it so hard for you to accept that blacks are not the fucking same you stupid cuck?
Also you think poverty makes people stupid? STUPID PEOPLE ARE POOR. retard cant even do correlation correctly. STUPID LOW IQ PEOPLE ARE POOR BECAUSE THEY ARE LOW IQ

How many black schools can. be given unlimited money and yet all the students are still retarded hood thugs failing out? You will end up the same as that cuck jew in NYC getting stabbed to death after tripping over the bench on the street. That is your fate... and if you survive through luck, I will gladly hang you from a lamppost for being a cuck traitor MYSELF

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and cekonerr
Post face mr slayer and let’s determine 👆🤓
My face gets me chicks saying stuff like that on tinder and you still trying to doubt? This kid just cannot stop coping

• +1
Reactions: cekonerr
That all plays a role as well you fucking clown. ALONG WITH GENETICS. why is it so hard for you to accept that blacks are not the fucking same you stupid cuck?
Also you think poverty makes people stupid? STUPID PEOPLE ARE POOR. retard cant even do correlation correctly. STUPID LOW IQ PEOPLE ARE POOR BECAUSE THEY ARE LOW IQ

How many black schools can. be given unlimited money and yet all the students are still retarded hood thugs failing out? You will end up the same as that cuck jew in NYC getting stabbed to death after tripping over the bench on the street. That is your fate... and if you survive through luck, I will gladly hang you from a lamppost for being a cuck traitor MYSELF
bro cannot stop using CAPS. OMG BRO. Calm the fuck down you whiny ass little boy and learn to have a conversation without being a complete fucking sperg

And no dumbass, it’s proven that environment proves a pivotal role on poverty, and poverty is easily an inherited thing, you’re 100% wrong but oh well, just another autist know-it-all. and it’s not some super easy cycle to get out of. I know very intelligent WHITE dudes who grew up in poverty and have a hard time breaking the cycle, regardless of being intelligent and logically minded. You sound like a privileged sheltered faggot lmao. Didn’t even address several of my points and just claimed things he doesn’t even know about ☠️

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and RecessedChinCel
I’m a low iq cuck for being empathetic and giving people benefit of the doubt, lmao. So be it, you are a retarded piece of shit who’s ideology will benefit literally nobody by treating any single race like they aren’t worth existing, nothing good will come out of that you utter retard. That’s what shitty fucking corny gross humans do, I’m not even particularly “woke” I make racist jokes and mock ethnics but when it actually comes down to it I think if given the right environment and opportunities they can do good things for the world and society which is actually a truth to the world, we have to live in this world with each other there’s no option, so am I the low iq cuck for trying to get along or are you the low iq retard worrying about issues you find that aren’t fixable without being a deplorable evil retard that almost nobody in general society would respect or support and they also would gang up on you and smoke your dumb ass believe it or not

Going against the bellcurve is a low iq retard trait, regardless of it there was any truths to your ramblings
You are empathetic to literal fucking rats and roaches thaat happily say shit like "exterminate whites breed out whites we taking over white countries" You see this shit on THIS FORUM from your ethnic buddies. You think its just jokes?
YOU THINK YOU ARE MORAL FOR BEING EMPATHETIC TO PEOPLE THAT WANT YOU DEAD? How fucking cucked can you be? WAKE UP

benefit no one? Who the fuck does your moral cuck self hate benefit?
Whites need to HAVE RACIAL AWARENESS. You dont even defend other whites becuase youre a fucking CUCK. Or yore a JEW who deosnt even identify as white in reality.

"shitty corny gross human" dude you even speak like a libtard cuck. omg sweaty being white is not stunning and brave !!11!
How do you not see yourself in the mirror and laugh when you say shit like this as a white person. Ehtnics are not your friend lol. You just look like a weak self hating cuck TO EVERYONE.

White countires dont need ethnics in them PERIOD. WHY are all whites FORCED to accept hordes of nonwhties EVERYWHERE. We dont fucking want this. We arent accepting it.

EHTNICS ARE FINE TO LOVE IN HTIER OWN COUNTRY AMONGST THEMSELVES. BUT they have ZERO right to live with whites. GET OVER IT

Like you think you can get along with people who say shit like "we bredding you out" if a shitskin said that to my face IRL id beat them to death on the spot or MINIMUM sterilze that cockroach :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

yeah no dude you think you are the majority through the media, but you have no one on your side at all. keep coping or wake up

• +1
My face gets me chicks saying stuff like that on tinder and you still trying to doubt? This kid just cannot stop coping
Too high inhib and cowardly to say all this shit without backing it behind a face, eh lil bud?

You are empathetic to literal fucking rats and roaches thaat happily say shit like "exterminate whites breed out whites we taking over white countries" You see this shit on THIS FORUM from your ethnic buddies. You think its just jokes?
YOU THINK YOU ARE MORAL FOR BEING EMPATHETIC TO PEOPLE THAT WANT YOU DEAD? How fucking cucked can you be? WAKE UP

Whites need to HAVE RACIAL AWARENESS. You dont even defend other whites becuase youre a fucking CUCK. Or yore a JEW who deosnt even identify as white in reality.

"shitty corny gross human" dude you even speak like a libtard cuck. omg sweaty being white is not stunning and brave !!11!
How do you not see yourself in the mirror and laugh when you say shit like this as a white person. Ehtnics are not your friend lol. You just look like a weak self hating cuck TO EVERYONE.

White countires dont need ethnics in them PERIOD. WHY are all whites FORCED to accept hordes of nonwhties EVERYWHERE. We dont fucking want this. We arent accepting it.

EHTNICS ARE FINE TO LOVE IN HTIER OWN COUNTRY AMONGST THEMSELVES. BUT they have ZERO right to live with whites. GET OVER IT

Like you think you can get along with people who say shit like "we bredding you out" if a shitskin said that to my face IRL id beat them to death on the spot or MINIMUM sterilze that cockroach :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

yeah no dude you think you are the majority through the media, but you have no one on your side at all. keep coping or wake up
You are a gross, corny ass human being tho. If you were the leader of literally anything people would gang up on you and smoke your shit faggot, you don’t have the heart or mind of a real leader.

• +1
bro cannot stop using CAPS. OMG BRO. Calm the fuck down you whiny ass little boy and learn to have a conversation without being a complete fucking sperg

And no dumbass, it’s proven that environment proves a pivotal role on poverty, and poverty is easily an inherited thing, you’re 100% wrong but oh well, just another autist know-it-all. and it’s not some super easy cycle to get out of. I know very intelligent WHITE dudes who grew up in poverty and have a hard time breaking the cycle, regardless of being intelligent and logically minded. You sound like a privileged sheltered faggot lmao. Didn’t even address several of my points and just claimed things he doesn’t even know about ☠️
HERES YOUR ENVIROMENT LIL RETARD

"To the south of this...there is a Negro people called Lamlam. They are unbelievers. They brand themselves on the face and temples. The people of Ghanah and Takrur invade their country, capture them, and sell them to merchants who transport them to the Maghrib. There, they constitute the ordinary mass of slaves. Beyond them to the south, there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings."
"Therefore, the Negro nations are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because Negroes have little that is essentially human and possess attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals"

• +1
Too high inhib and cowardly to say all this shit without backing it behind a face, eh lil bud?
Legit just keep coping with that you pathetic little cuck. Meet me IRL and i will fuck you up.

• +1
You are a gross, corny ass human being tho. If you were the leader of literally anything people would gang up on you and smoke your shit faggot, you don’t have the heart or mind of a real leader.
You are a slave follower and would do anyhting you were told :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you legit have no idea or understanding of the real world. Delusional cracker

• +1
How old are you serious question? actual highschool wigger. truly pathetic as fuck KYS

You are a slave follower and would do anyhting you were told :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you legit have no idea or understanding of the real world. Delusional cracker
Not a single letter gross ass schizophrenic hate mongering retard, if people like you were in charge of America we wouldn’t have the success we strived so greatly for which included all people coming together for the worse, or for the better. You are a weak coward in your mind and heart, scared of the boogeyman striving to create some little perfect exclusive utopia which will never fucking happen, cornball

No shit will happen since west euro gov are ruled by "people" who do everything they can to import as much immigrants as possible and promote degenerate shit, look at Usa and UK jfl

• +1
How old are you serious question? actual highschool wigger. truly pathetic as fuck KYS
Old enough to be making you look like a babbling hate filled weirdo, lmao. Sperging out and foaming at the mouth, it’s very clear you’re completely unbiased on this topic :forcedsmile: I think ethnic people just send you into a rage, which is pretty hilarious.

Not a single letter gross ass schizophrenic hate mongering retard, if people like you were in charge of America we wouldn’t have the success we strived so greatly for which included all people coming together for the worse, or for the better. You are a weak coward in your mind and heart, scared of the boogeyman striving to create some little perfect exclusive utopia which will never fucking happen, cornball
Alright this little Jew isnt even trying any more.
Btw Ive fucked multiple Jewish chicks raw the night I met them, and you goblins are getting rooted out worldwide. Jew extermination is occurring mad quick just naturally lol

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noodlelover and WELOVELOOKS
No shit will happen since west euro gov are ruled by "people" who do everything they can to import as much immigrants as possible and promote degenerate shit, look at Usa and UK jfl
It’s hilarious when people say this as if it’s ruining a country, as if they think they’re actually smarter than the people at the top making the big decisions. And as if USA hasn’t flourished remaining the most successful nation in the entire world and then point out flaws as if we aren’t the most successful :forcedsmile:

Alright this little Jew isnt even trying any more.
Btw Ive fucked multiple Jewish chicks raw the night I met them, and you goblins are getting rooted out worldwide. Jew extermination is occurring mad quick just naturally lol
People like you should be legit shot in the street

0 good you do for the world or anything, legit just materialistic gross faggot who spreads hatred yet you think you’re better than literally anybody. You’re nothing, you’re a cockroach and a pest faggot. Smoke yourself

People like you should be legit shot in the street

0 good you do for the world or anything, legit just materialistic gross faggot who spreads hatred yet you think you’re better than literally anybody. You’re nothing, you’re a cockroach and a pest faggot. Smoke yourself
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
seethe more while i fuck and breed out you little jew rats
Your jewish sluts LOVE BWC and get turned on by being degenerate sluts lol. I coudl say kill all jews and a jewish girl would just present her pussy for fucking LOL

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
seethe more while i fuck and breed out you little jew rats
Your jewish sluts LOVE BWC and get turned on by being degenerate sluts lol. I coudl say kill all jews and a jewish girl would just present her pussy for fucking LOL
Not Jewish at all, but you are a mentally ill weirdo I know that much. Go to a therapist freak

Nobody cares about the LTBs you “slay” in your schizophrenic delusions

It’s hilarious when people say this as if it’s ruining a country, as if they think they’re actually smarter than the people at the top making the big decisions. And as if USA hasn’t flourished remaining the most successful nation in the entire world and then point out flaws as if we aren’t the most successful :forcedsmile:
Crazy how we fully uncovered this Jewish kid on the spot lol

Not Jewish at all, but you are a mentally ill weirdo I know that much. Go to a therapist freak

You're 100% jewish and minimum some mixed jew.

IMG 0908

Keep foaming at the mouth little man :geek::forcedsmile::feelsokman:

View attachment 2878526
Are you white?

They're like a parasite mate they expect us to adapt to them in our own countries
We tried to civilize them but it don't work look what we had
Notice how unique people look then they all had a certain maturity to them didn't they now people all look like fucking jack Doherty
It's a dam shame

• +1

Yeah they are all LTB and made up schizo rambling as well. I even threw in some of the recent big titty Jewish girls that were chasing me lol

Attachments

• IMG_3773.png
    IMG_3773.png
    286.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3848.png
    IMG_3848.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3970.png
    IMG_3970.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3979.png
    IMG_3979.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4127.png
    IMG_4127.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4144.jpeg
    IMG_4144.jpeg
    304.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4255.png
    IMG_4255.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4414.png
    IMG_4414.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4442.jpeg
    IMG_4442.jpeg
    601 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4465.png
    IMG_4465.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5011.png
    IMG_5011.png
  • IMG_6217.png
    IMG_6217.png
  • IMG_3726.jpeg
    IMG_3726.jpeg
    247.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Yeah they are all LTB and made up schizo rambling as well. I even threw in some of the recent big titty Jewish girls that were chasing me lol
Don't go fucking jews bro that's how you mess up your DNA
They hate us

Don't go fucking jews bro that's how you mess up your DNA
They hate us
I just fuck them and use them as sex toys. Putting white semen in them also eliminates the jew threat over time. Eliminating all jewish men and just fucking jewish women would solve the jew problemo in minecraft

• +1
I just fuck them and use them as sex toys. Putting white semen in them also eliminates the jew threat over time. Eliminating all jewish men and just fucking jewish women would solve the jew problemo in minecraft
Maybe what's your bodyfat then

Jew women are way worse than Jew men.

Jew men are literally just total feminist simps
Judaism is literally matriarchal and Jewish law is that one can only be a true Jew if their mother is Jewish.

The west is becoming more and more South Africa, Venezuela, Mexico, etc. High Crime, High Poverty, Generally Chaotic, Violent culture, Low Intelligence, Corrupt government and institutions.

Being white will make you a target for murder and kidnapping, if you step outside your door.

So, the latest estimates have white people becoming a minority by 2045.

Liberal Cities are eroding the fastest. For now, avoid the cities and liberal areas to be safe.

By 2030 robots will start to take every one's job. They will exceed human intelligence and be more cost effective for most jobs.

This is when shit hits the fan. Gangs, violence, blood shed, cannibalism, like you can't even imagine. Worse than the fall of the soviet union, because of the races and "cultures" that are prevalent in the west. Worse than the white genocide that took place in Africa, because people will be starving on a mass level.

The military, which will be largely Ai at this point may try to contain the violence, and then we end up like Gaza. Automated drone attacks bombing the shit out of your apartment complex because some one tweeted in support of some political cause, that the Ai associates with terrorism/gang-activity. You will likely know people that wind up dying.

This will occur in the west, and other civilized countries with higher minimum wages first because it makes economic sense for robots to take jobs from high minimum wage workers, before workers making 5$ an hour, but Ai will come for those workers quickly too as many of these robots are predicted to cost only around 5K a piece, with brain architectures not even requiring a subscription fee, in many cases.

We also may see a civil war around the same time, as poor people turn to politics, and start blaming the other side.

The solution is simple:
1. Have Money
2. Have a passport and citizenship in other countries.
3. Move first to low crime suburbs to be safe, then other countries if it's absolutely necessary.

Citizenship may become very hard to get in other countries, as hoards of westerners will attempt to flee.

Eventually maybe we'll all get regular incomes for doing nothing, but in the short term as Ai gradually takes jobs, and immigrants flee war-zones and poor countries to come to the west, it's going to be some what of a blood bath to put it lightly.

The migrant rape gangs of Germany are only a small prelude to what's coming. I don't recommend violence. I recommend you avoid violence, and violent areas as much as possible, and save your life.

Last edited:
unironically using lacrimosa as a theme kys dnrd a molecule

You have no idea what you are talking about dumbass
Are you even white? I suspect a jew lol
This guy thinks deportations and genocide arent possible? lmao keep coping pussy boy. Genocide is as easy to begin as breathing. Rwanda for example.

Now are these imminent? No because ethnics and shitskins are retards and they arent replacing whites either. Shitskin birthrates are as dogshit as whites in the west.

2nd. All libtards, cuck whites, etc are the ones having no kids while all the based white people have a shit load of kids.

If you think the status quo is gonna maintain you are a retard.

All coping shitskins can seethe over this reality :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nigger tier iq tbhtbh. It’s over for humanity.