Any body know how john zherka didnt age or lose hair on a death cylce or was it all genes

the real question you should be asking how the fuck mike o hearn looks like this at 54 while taking steroids since 16,reactions to roids HAVE to be all genetic,

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
View attachment 2643562 the real question you should be asking how the fuck mike o hearn looks like this at 54 while taking steroids since 16,reactions to roids HAVE to be all genetic,
Yeah and live long and healthy lives like wtf i wana be built like ivan drago have the height just need 15-20 pounds more muscle

Yeah and live long and healthy lives like wtf i wana be built like ivan drago have the height just need 15-20 pounds more muscle
every1 reacts differently i think, i seen tren twins get age fucked after only 1 year but surpisingly one of them got affected way more then the other,some ppls bodies most adapt better to roids then others

Plus he's a coke head jfl

every1 reacts differently i think, i seen tren twins get age fucked after only 1 year but surpisingly one of them got affected way more then the other,some ppls bodies most adapt better to roids then others
I did osterine and made me younger somehow people before my cycle thought i was 23 or higher lmao now peiple think im 18 my rwal age is 19

• +1
Reactions: finn899
View attachment 2643562 the real question you should be asking how the fuck mike o hearn looks like this at 54 while taking steroids since 16,reactions to roids HAVE to be all genetic,
good genes for sure, but also a ton of cosmetic work, botox fillers hair transplant etc. no doubt

Mike has definitely had cosmetic work done so wouldn’t be surprised if he’s had a HT and is on fin