How I ascended (3/10 - 7.5/10)

if ur gonna post these type of threads you gotta post pics or no one will take you seriously, you need to establish credibility
AND CHAD DRAGOO HAS FUNDAMENTATIONS BY ITS OWN POSTS

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Stupid thread
3/10 is unsolvable situation death tier
It wasn't for me. Cus I had shit hair, bad skin, bad eyebrows, I was like 30% bodyfat, had moles and bad teeth.

you look like shit stfu

6'3 u don't need looksmaxxing

So for some backstory I'm 18, white and 6'3 which obviously make things easier for me. But I've been lurking on this forum for the past year/year and a half, taking information and applying it to myself to ascend from what I believe was a 3/10 to around a 7.5/10. Before looksmaxxing I got 0 female attention, ever. And today I get girls asking me out on dates, paying for everything, I get random girls complimenting me multiple times a week in school, on the street etc. I also got a relationship.

Whether you wanna believe me or not is up to you, I know some of you try your best to find any excuse for why you can't ascend so if that's you then go ahead. But I still thought it would be worth it to make a post with a small guide of the things that personally helped me ascend. I got no reason to lie and you got no reason not to do this, but do whatever you want to.

1: Don't be fat. I know this is supposed to be common knowledge but for me the thing that made by far the biggest difference was losing weight. And I know some of you mfs are still sitting at 15%+ bodyfat, god forbid 20%+ bf. Chances are that almost everyone of you can lose another 5-10lbs at least.

2: Optimize for your phenotype and age. Too many of you underestimate stylemaxxing, but especially if you aren't genetically blessed then it's a must. I personally went for a sort of prettyboy/tiktok type of look which works perfectly at 18 and for my pheno. Some phenos are on average less attractive ofc but you still wanna find the dudes slaying within your pheno and copy their look. I'll go more into this later.

3: Hair is life. I unfortunately started balding at 16 but my homie Finasteride saved me at 17. What this experience taught me was that if you have hair thats somewhat decent, then it's your duty to max it out. None of this "If you're gl hair doesn't matter". Jordan with dreads and Chico balding should show you autists that it's not true. Now imagine if thats you but 5-10 years younger. So if you're under 20/25 it's especially important to really max your hair out. For white guys like me any kind of messy/fluffy hair is the way to go. I get compliments constantly bcs of it, and it can hide your flaws. Once again, look at your phenotype and what kind of hairstyles slayers have. DON'T IGNORE THIS PART! If you're even remotely serious about looksmaxxing then this is a must. "Just get a haircut" is real for young guys.

4: Stylemax. Some of the most common things I get complimented on are my rings and clothes. Jewelry and oversized clothes are imo a must for young guys. Once again, don't underestimate this. My face literally looks so much better when I got a good fit on vs when I just got a basic tshirt on or something. Of course getting a chain and some trendy clothing piece wont make you chad, but stylemaxxing is still a must and WILL boost your looks.

5: Focus on your visible flaws (think like a woman). One of the best pieces of advice I ever heard was from TAILS, and it's to think like a woman. This changed everything for me. Previously I didn't care if I hadn't shaved for a while, if I had a few hairs between my eyebrows, that I had moles etc. But then I thought "Is there a chance a girl would think this is disgusting?" if that's the case then fix it now. For me this meant in-office teeth whitening, multiple mole removal surgery, taking better care of skin, always smelling good, grooming my facial and body hair etc. Once again, you can cope all you want saying grooming wont do shit. And on its own thats maybe correct. But almost every guy I see has visible flaws, and I'm not talking recessed jaws, big noses etc. I'm talking things fixable by softmaxxes or semi-hardmaxxes like mole removal surgery. So if you can be the guy that's always smelling good, well groomed, great skin, great hair etc then you at least minimize the chances of icks and you will stand out.

6: Doing something about it. This is really the most important thing. I think most of you mfs really just mentally masturbate over all this lookism shit and don't even try to ascend or socialmaxx. Socialskillsmaxxing is real btw, even know that I talk to girls regularly they do in fact care about your life, so actually take action and put in work both on your looks but also your life in general. Don't just rot on looksmax.org all day. The last step after getting to a solid point in looks and life is to get out of your own head and actually speak to girls. For some of you that step is closer than for others. Maybe it'll take you some hardmaxxing and another person just needs to lose some weight. But put in the work and see.

This isn't the most organized post but I still wanted to make it because I genuinely think most people doing these things well will be well on their way to ascending. If you got any questions, feelfree to ask. Maybe I forgot to mention something.
post pics retard

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
So for some backstory I'm 18, white and 6'3 which obviously make things easier for me

stopped reading there you fag.
print your cope advice on a paper and shove it up your ass.

muh muh".... think like a woman...."

STFU

Yeah I genuinely think people don't even try. I don't see how its possible to have thousands of posts on this forum yet still be ugly unless you're just born into the bottom 0.01%
tell that to an average 5 foot 9 guy you bitch. i hate when normies see some looksmaxxing ticktocks and come to this forum to gaslight others. why dont you make a post on how to be 6'3 nigguh. you wont . so STFU.

: Doing something about it. This is really the most important thing. I think most of you mfs really just mentally masturbate over all this lookism shit and don't even try to ascend or socialmaxx. Socialskillsmaxxing is real btw, even know that I talk to girls regularly they do in fact care about your life, so actually take action and put in work both on your looks but also your life in general. Don't just rot on looksmax.org all day. The last step after getting to a solid point in looks and life is to get out of your own head and actually speak to girls. For some of you that step is closer than for others. Maybe it'll take you some hardmaxxing and another person just needs to lose some weight. But put in the work and see.
Last point is great tbh looksmaxers literally forget about all this and coom about how much their eyelids aren’t exposed when they’re squinting instesd

stopped reading at 6'3 tbh

tales from the slums of mumbai
IMG 5875
IMG 5877

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and InnerVoid
You're overrating yourself you retarded shit

So for some backstory I'm 18, white and 6'3 which obviously make things easier for me. But I've been lurking on this forum for the past year/year and a half, taking information and applying it to myself to ascend from what I believe was a 3/10 to around a 7.5/10. Before looksmaxxing I got 0 female attention, ever. And today I get girls asking me out on dates, paying for everything, I get random girls complimenting me multiple times a week in school, on the street etc. I also got a relationship.

Whether you wanna believe me or not is up to you, I know some of you try your best to find any excuse for why you can't ascend so if that's you then go ahead. But I still thought it would be worth it to make a post with a small guide of the things that personally helped me ascend. I got no reason to lie and you got no reason not to do this, but do whatever you want to.

1: Don't be fat. I know this is supposed to be common knowledge but for me the thing that made by far the biggest difference was losing weight. And I know some of you mfs are still sitting at 15%+ bodyfat, god forbid 20%+ bf. Chances are that almost everyone of you can lose another 5-10lbs at least.

2: Optimize for your phenotype and age. Too many of you underestimate stylemaxxing, but especially if you aren't genetically blessed then it's a must. I personally went for a sort of prettyboy/tiktok type of look which works perfectly at 18 and for my pheno. Some phenos are on average less attractive ofc but you still wanna find the dudes slaying within your pheno and copy their look. I'll go more into this later.

3: Hair is life. I unfortunately started balding at 16 but my homie Finasteride saved me at 17. What this experience taught me was that if you have hair thats somewhat decent, then it's your duty to max it out. None of this "If you're gl hair doesn't matter". Jordan with dreads and Chico balding should show you autists that it's not true. Now imagine if thats you but 5-10 years younger. So if you're under 20/25 it's especially important to really max your hair out. For white guys like me any kind of messy/fluffy hair is the way to go. I get compliments constantly bcs of it, and it can hide your flaws. Once again, look at your phenotype and what kind of hairstyles slayers have. DON'T IGNORE THIS PART! If you're even remotely serious about looksmaxxing then this is a must. "Just get a haircut" is real for young guys.

4: Stylemax. Some of the most common things I get complimented on are my rings and clothes. Jewelry and oversized clothes are imo a must for young guys. Once again, don't underestimate this. My face literally looks so much better when I got a good fit on vs when I just got a basic tshirt on or something. Of course getting a chain and some trendy clothing piece wont make you chad, but stylemaxxing is still a must and WILL boost your looks.

5: Focus on your visible flaws (think like a woman). One of the best pieces of advice I ever heard was from TAILS, and it's to think like a woman. This changed everything for me. Previously I didn't care if I hadn't shaved for a while, if I had a few hairs between my eyebrows, that I had moles etc. But then I thought "Is there a chance a girl would think this is disgusting?" if that's the case then fix it now. For me this meant in-office teeth whitening, multiple mole removal surgery, taking better care of skin, always smelling good, grooming my facial and body hair etc. Once again, you can cope all you want saying grooming wont do shit. And on its own thats maybe correct. But almost every guy I see has visible flaws, and I'm not talking recessed jaws, big noses etc. I'm talking things fixable by softmaxxes or semi-hardmaxxes like mole removal surgery. So if you can be the guy that's always smelling good, well groomed, great skin, great hair etc then you at least minimize the chances of icks and you will stand out.

6: Doing something about it. This is really the most important thing. I think most of you mfs really just mentally masturbate over all this lookism shit and don't even try to ascend or socialmaxx. Socialskillsmaxxing is real btw, even know that I talk to girls regularly they do in fact care about your life, so actually take action and put in work both on your looks but also your life in general. Don't just rot on looksmax.org all day. The last step after getting to a solid point in looks and life is to get out of your own head and actually speak to girls. For some of you that step is closer than for others. Maybe it'll take you some hardmaxxing and another person just needs to lose some weight. But put in the work and see.

This isn't the most organized post but I still wanted to make it because I genuinely think most people doing these things well will be well on their way to ascending. If you got any questions, feelfree to ask. Maybe I forgot to ment

This isn't the most organized post but I still wanted to make it because I genuinely think most people doing these things well will be well on their way to ascending. If you got any questions, feelfree to ask. Maybe I forgot to mention something.
why take advice from other people their threads to add it to ur own word for word

No one can go from 3.5 to 7.5 from soft maxxing stop kidding yourself

Read every word bro

brotha nobody on this site will take you seriously without even an ounce of visual evidence imma keep it a buck witchu

Dnr

With all of that u most probably went from 4.5/10 to 6.5/10 or 7/10 but even if so its amazing repped brother

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
With all of that u most probably went from 4.5/10 to 6.5/10 or 7/10 but even if so its amazing repped brother
Maybe I only went to 6.5 or 7 but I was definitely uglier than 4.5 to start with. Fat, bad skin, shitty old man haircut exposing my forehead, yellow teeth, unibrow and big moles on my face lol

Maybe I only went to 6.5 or 7 but I was definitely uglier than 4.5 to start with. Fat, bad skin, shitty old man haircut exposing my forehead, yellow teeth, unibrow and big moles on my face lol
A 4.5/10 is pretty ugly as it is brother anything above 5/10 becomes UGLY

But below avg is ugly
I mean not really. If there are 100 people in a room its not like you look at the guy who is 50/100 and say "He looks average" then 51/100 and say "He's attractive" then guy 49/100 and say "He's ugly". It's a spectrum. And 4.5/10 isn't good, but its not that ugly

I mean not really. If there are 100 people in a room its not like you look at the guy who is 50/100 and say "He looks average" then 51/100 and say "He's attractive" then guy 49/100 and say "He's ugly". It's a spectrum. And 4.5/10 isn't good, but its not that ugly
Ur underrating ur past self

Ur underrating ur past self
Bro. Do you hear my description of myself? I was fat, with yellow teeth, bad skin, bad hair, unibrow, moles. That's so many icks in one face. Just having one of those is often enough to bring you down a lot

Bro. Do you hear my description of myself? I was fat, with yellow teeth, bad skin, bad hair, unibrow, moles. That's so many icks in one face. Just having one of those is often enough to bring you down a lot
That doesnt effect ur overall face rating as much. Its mostly about bones and phenotype, the hard features. U had a good base alr

That doesnt effect ur overall face rating as much. Its mostly about bones and phenotype, the hard features. U had a good base alr
It definitely does affect your overall rating a shit ton. Stuff like bad skin and yellow teeth are a turn off for many people and will basically eliminate you as a potential partner for a large portion of girls. You can have chad bones but if you're full of moles, pimples, got yellow teeth and overall look disgustingly unkempt then your bones wont matter as much. And being fat also hides your bones. My jaw and cheekbones looked like shit before just cus I had fat covering them up

It definitely does affect your overall rating a shit ton. Stuff like bad skin and yellow teeth are a turn off for many people and will basically eliminate you as a potential partner for a large portion of girls. You can have chad bones but if you're full of moles, pimples, got yellow teeth and overall look disgustingly unkempt then your bones wont matter as much. And being fat also hides your bones. My jaw and cheekbones looked like shit before just cus I had fat covering them up
Yeah sure but that is ur smv. You gained a fuck ton of smv but ur psl remained almost the same.

Yeah sure but that is ur smv. You gained a fuck ton of smv but ur psl remained almost the same.
not sure how thats possible when my bones werent even visible before and i had failos i got rid of