How can i reach strong htn - low lite territory?

notgraycel245969

notgraycel245969

Gold
IMG 6785
IMG 8002

I dont like to fraud so first pic is probably more so how i look irl than second pic. Just tell me what you think my flaws are so i can improve them to ascend further
(Before you comment on my hair im wearing bandana in first pic when i was just chilling at my house its not like that outside)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, 5'7 zoomer, shalomnigga and 1 other person
rhinoplasty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, DefSomeone and 3 others
Lose fat and debloat first

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, tombradylover, sirmimbing and 1 other person
also wear blue contacts or some shit

• +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969
try sungazing to fix that eye shape trust me

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Iblametomass and notgraycel245969
rhinoplasty
Idk tbh i dont think it would change much. If i got anything to my nose it would probably alarplasty to reduce rhe width

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Elevania, greywind and 5 others
wtf is ur hair in the first picture bro

just debloat, get slightly better undertones and retake pic

already an htn in second pic
for him to be htn he just needs to close the forum and go live life jfl

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
mtn unfrauded

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
You need to cut your hair again

First pic is unfrauded
fraud == cope irl everyones frauds our eyes automtically adjust irl unlike in social media , adriana lima would be mtb unfrauded but we still see her stacylite irl and online

• JFL
fraud == cope irl everyones frauds our eyes automtically adjust irl unlike in social media , adriana lima would be mtb unfrauded but we still see her stacylite irl and online
What? Explain how would adriana lima be mtb undrauded we have motion vids of her doing irl stuff where she looks same

What? Explain how would adriana lima be mtb undrauded we have motion vids of her doing irl stuff where she looks same
camera - lens distortion --- online if we see a photo of her unfrauded some faggots will say mtb but in her prime photos shes stacylite even when in irl if you see her you will see her as stacylite because you will have adjusted to the lighting idk how to explain its quite high iq tbh ngl

• JFL
camera - lens distortion --- online if we see a photo of her unfrauded some faggots will say mtb but in her prime photos shes stacylite even when in irl if you see her you will see her as stacylite because you will have adjusted to the lighting idk how to explain its quite high iq tbh ngl
There is no lens distortion if you take videos high end camera few feet away. Its the most accurate of how person looks in motion.

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
i’d probably start by un-ironically taking a shower jflll. greasy ass hair:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: notgraycel245969 and LooksThinker

After softmaxing

• JFL
Reactions: notgraycel245969 and Lokki
Not you again. Bring back @Zoran

• WTF
Bros absoloutly fucking majestic

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy and notgraycel245969
View attachment 2858452View attachment 2858453
I dont like to fraud so first pic is probably more so how i look irl than second pic. Just tell me what you think my flaws are so i can improve them to ascend further
(Before you comment on my hair im wearing bandana in first pic when i was just chilling at my house its not like that outside)
U r gl not sure why ppl jfling altho u look like u have downs syndrome from afar in first pic

U r gl not sure why ppl jfling altho u look like u have downs syndrome from afar in first pic
nah down syndrome is crazy. i think its the hair what about now when i make my hair longer
IMG_6863.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Keep taking frauded pics and you'll be fine. Then just log off the forum :soy:.