any cases of someone looksmaxxing and then ascending and getting a hot girlfriend

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
who ascended from ltn and then got a hot girlfriend

any examples in incel history ?

Me

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 29078 and GalacticHero
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, TeenAscender, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
Nigga if u don’t know the @Iasacrko lore ur too late

U don’t even have the Greycel excuse
Listen up nerd, I was the OG on lookism so watch the way you talk to me.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 29078 and 9 others
Listen up nerd, I was the OG on lookism so watch the way you talk to me.
That’s why I’m saying u don’t have the excuse of Being a Greycel. Everyone and their mom knows my before and after

That’s why I’m saying u don’t have the excuse of Being a Greycel. Everyone and their mom knows my before and after
unfortunately i don't save images of users from sites i never use or care about! this is looksamx, not lookism. Kek

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
unfortunately i don't save images of users from sites i never use or care about! this is looksamx, not lookism. Kek
yeah, thats why youre so called lookism og.
youre on this forums for like 6-7 years? and still catching at basic surgery stuff.

yeah, thats why youre so called lookism og.
youre on this forums for like 6-7 years? and still catching at basic surgery stuff.
i know a lot more thán you think.

me before looksmax
IMG 9094

me after (in february) my mouth is wider than that its j the face im making
IMG 9095

my current physique
IMG 9096

i got a gf a week ago

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, reptiles, Jarate and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, BigBoy, Sigmamale and 2 others
holy fuck and you consider yourself the og? jfl
my degree is in ART HISTORY, not biochemistry, jesus absolute fucking christ almighty lord

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
my degree is in ART HISTORY, not biochemistry, jesus absolute fucking christ almighty lord
Got it but what the fuck have you researched for all those years on these forums?

what does this stuff do
nolvadex and clomiphene
suppress estrogen response with receptors, boost testosterone, boost dht, make u mentally unstable
aromasin and letrozole
stops body from converting testosterone into estrogen, boosts testosterone, boosts dht, prevents growth plate closure, makes u mentally unstable
mk677
increases appetite, increases gh and igf1, bloats tf out of u, helps u grow bones

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
Got it but what the fuck have you researched for all those years on these forums?
Deranged ratios that amount to nothing instead of trying to look better

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and adungonu55
nolvadex and clomiphene
suppress estrogen response with receptors, boost testosterone, boost dht, make u mentally unstable
aromasin and letrozole
stops body from converting testosterone into estrogen, boosts testosterone, boosts dht, prevents growth plate closure, makes u mentally unstable
mk677
increases appetite, increases gh and igf1, bloats tf out of u, helps u grow bones
Do you think this would work at 19? I have similar bones to your before pic, did you notice any hair loss due to the dht?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Do you think this would work at 19? I have similar bones to your before pic, did you notice any hair loss due to the dht?

It probably could work at 19 as long as your natural development/puberty isnt over yet, but probably not as fast or as well, cus i started when i was 15. My hair only got better probably because of the MK677, but you could be risking hair loss. I would still do it but stop immediately if any hair loss is experienced or use hair loss drugs as well

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
When did you start using and what was most important chemical for height

15 i was 5 8 or 5 7 barefoot
Most important, probably cycling mk and letrozole, and over consuming food milk and protein
I turned 17 a couple months ago and am 5 11 barefoot morning, both of my parents are 5 5 or 5 4

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29690
15 i was 5 8 or 5 7 barefoot
Most important, probably cycling mk and letrozole, and over consuming food milk and protein
I turned 17 a couple months ago and am 5 11 barefoot morning, both of my parents are 5 5 or 5 4
Thats insane good job I'm 16 so my growth plates might have closed but Imma still try

Thats insane good job I'm 16 so my growth plates might have closed but Imma still try

force them to stay open by taking aromatase inhibitors. i recommend aromasin over letrozole though, letrozole is extremely strong

• Love it
Nigga if u don’t know the @Iasacrko lore ur too late

U don’t even have the Greycel excuse
i only know your autistic after pictures. leak the iasacrko lore for us greycels

force them to stay open by taking aromatase inhibitors. i recommend aromasin over letrozole though, letrozole is extremely strong
I've been looking for a couple days but I don't know where to find it where did you get yours or was it prescribed?

I've been looking for a couple days but I don't know where to find it where did you get yours or was it prescribed?
amino asylum
24hreup.biz

• Love it
who ascended from ltn and then got a hot girlfriend

any examples in incel history ?
I did

Went from 135-140kg in high school to 81kg in law school and got with a Russian exchange student 7 and a hot milf. My ltr was fine too, though overweight, but Im into that heavily. I loathe my face in pics, so I don't have many and none left from school. But the transformation was the same back then basically. Im hella excited about what I'll look like lean now, as I've started my routine and already lost 2 kilos thus week.
20230613 195929
Screenshot 20201210 150732 Samsung Internet

guess Im ltn fat, since Im not mistreated and women are generally friendly and polite with me.

Last edited: