Any DataHoarders on this Site?

R

Rorschach♠️Rules

Locked in here with ME!!!!
Curious to see how we can save and preserve/archive this site before the inevitable future of .org disappearing for GOOD. Too much valuable info in here that it'd be a nasty shame to lose it all as if it never existed. :(

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Yes, you can save it, you could even print it on paper and make a real archive from it, that the future scholars will study it for centuries, just like the holy scriptures...
 01c88d3e b36f 44c9 8f5c bb50d2a205d5

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Clqs and Rorschach♠️Rules
Yes, you can save it, you could even print it on paper and make a real archive from it, that the future scholars will study it for centuries, just like the holy scriptures...
View attachment 2852358
Hahaha. Got me there! No, seriously tho. Someone's gotta save it somehow. Be it on Internet Archive, etc. IDC. No way I'm doin that! Wonder how many Tb of data this forum would be in total, lol. JFL, you have to have Bruce Wayne's riches just to even LITERALLY archive everything in a library like that.

Hahaha. Got me there! No, seriously tho. Someone's gotta save it somehow. Be it on Internet Archive, etc. IDC. No way I'm doin that! Wonder how many Tb of data this forum would be in total, lol. JFL, you have to have Bruce Wayne's riches just to even LITERALLY archive everything in a library like that.
fuck no nigga i dont want my pictures eternally perserved here

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Rorschach♠️Rules and Gonthar
fuck no nigga i dont want my pictures eternally perserved here
JFL if you posted actual pics of yourself here. Gotta get that VIP now! I was mainly talking about the knowledge and info. The content that truly matters, to be fair

JFL if you posted actual pics of yourself here. Gotta get that VIP now! I was mainly talking about the knowledge and info. The content that truly matters, to be fair
nah its okay who gives a fuck anyways, ill never make this forum a viable money making method for these autistic loser mods

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger