Destroyed: the “you only give pussy so much importance because you’ve never had it” cope

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre

Furthermore, I wouldn't even give so much importance to pussy as you guys do here. We fall back to the same point I mentioned above: you only give it so much importance because you've never had it.

Way too many people, both inside and outside of blackpill spaces, hold the belief that blackpilled incels would value intimacy with women LESS if they experience it. Of course it varies wildly from person to person—needless to say. I think they’re right about a good chunk of the blackpill–incel population. However, I think there’s also a large chunk of the blackpill–incel population that’d value intimacy with women the same or more if they experience it.

I’ve never seen, smelt, or penetrated a pussy. I have kissed a girl I fell hard for, though. We spooned in bed. I’m not saying this to brag; I’m saying this because having these experiences didn’t make me value relationships and sex with women any less. Because of these experiences, I value sex and relationships with women even more. Getting it opened my eyes to just how fucking happy love can make me—it’s so good that nothing else can compare to it. I dare say it’s the only thing that can make me happy. The moments I spent with my lovely crush are the best moments in my life.

Based on this evidence, I can safely conclude that pussy (having sex) will be nothing short of 10x better than what I’d already experienced. The harsh reality is that pussy is indeed that good and that missing out on it is missing out big time.

TL;DR: “You only give pussy so much importance because you’ve never had it” is true for some incels, but the opposite is true for others: if they get pussy, they’d realize, “Whoa, it’s not just as good as I imagined; it’s even better.”

@emeraldglass

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, lunin7, Autismcel and 10 others
@thecel you've forgot that the only threads that get attention nowadays are about male genitals are race baits. Gone are the days where high IQ essays were actually not DNRD'd.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003, WatermelonLover, dna_cel and 4 others
Thread made by someone thats never had a pussy

The WHOLE THREAD DISMISSED

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
@thecel you've forgot that the only threads that get attention nowadays are about male genitals are race baits. Gone are the days where high IQ essays were actually not DNRD'd.

@emeraldglass’s thread got 57 replies

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
@emeraldglass’s thread got 57 replies

Modcel halo + profanity

• +1
Weren't you a tranny just a few months back

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: lunin7, BrahminBoss, thecel and 1 other person

Way too many people, both inside and outside of blackpill spaces, hold the belief that blackpilled incels would value intimacy with women LESS if they experience it. Of course it varies wildly from person to person—needless to say. I think they’re right about a good chunk of the blackpill–incel population. However, I think there’s also a large chunk of the blackpill–incel population that’d value intimacy with women the same or more if they experience it.

I’ve never seen, smelt, or penetrated a pussy. I have kissed a girl I fell hard for, though. We spooned in bed. I’m not saying this to brag; I’m saying this because having these experiences didn’t make me value relationships and sex with women any less. Because of these experiences, I value sex and relationships with women even more. Getting it opened my eyes to just how fucking happy love can make me—it’s so good that nothing else can compare to it. I dare say it’s the only thing that can make me happy. The moments I spent with my lovely crush are the best moments in my life.

Based on this evidence, I can safely conclude that pussy (having sex) will be nothing short of 10x better than what I’d already experienced. The harsh reality is that pussy is indeed that good and that missing out on it is missing out big time.

TL;DR: “You only give pussy so much importance because you’ve never had it” is true for some incels, but the opposite is true for others: if they get pussy, they’d realize, “Whoa, it’s not just as good as I imagined; it’s even better.”

@emeraldglass
Nigga you put on a dress for pussy

• WTF
Personally I couldn't even cum from any sexual experience ive had and it's pretty sad :( I've tried really hard lol. Though cuddling is amazing so it's def not underrated

• So Sad
Thread made by someone thats never had a pussy

The WHOLE THREAD DISMISSED

1. “Pussy” here refers to love, intimacy, relationships, romance, sex, etc. When people say that incels overvalue pussy, they mean that they overvalue a wide range of experiences with women, not solely PIV sex.
  2. Do you not think that sex is better than cuddling which is better than kissing which is better than holding hands? If holding hands, kissing, and cuddling are the best things I’ve experienced, it’s reasonable to extrapolate that sex would feel even better.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and St.TikTokcel

@emeraldglass
You're attaching too much significance to it because you only experienced it once and knew it was a one time occurrence, which heightend your desire for it even more. If you knew you could have it again immediately, your longing will be different.

Sex isn't a fundamental necessity, unlike being loved, which I agree is essential, although your reference isn't to love.

• Woah

@emeraldglass
it the grapes are sour theory.
your mind convinces you that it was never worth it anyways.
the same is the cope that money after a significant number won't make you happier i call that BS.
more money make world more accessible.
chad has ultimate access to pussy, intimacy.
getting in pussy is the most intimate act and not accessible to the normies that chad has.
in order to get pussy chad just exist and he seems happy getting pussy with zero effort, but we need to put hard work to get it one time, limited access to intimacy.
pussy is life man
i wish i could get some pussy.

• +1
whats bad with giving importance to something because you arent having it anyway?people are so judgemental imo

• +1
  1. “Pussy” here refers to love, intimacy, relationships, romance, sex, etc. When people say that incels overvalue pussy, they mean that they overvalue a wide range of experiences with women, not solely PIV sex.
  2. Do you not think that sex is better than cuddling which is better than kissing which is better than holding hands? If holding hands, kissing, and cuddling are the best things I’ve experienced, it’s reasonable to extrapolate that sex would feel even better.
wtf chinks are human?

• WTF
Today I just found that Thecel isn’t a KHHV incel are you fucking serious

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, thecel and owlofathena
I want pussy nigga give me the pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and thecel
111.jpg

• JFL
talking about pussy is cool but some guys have it all all they can talk about, low iq

• JFL

@emeraldglass
To me its just the whole relationship in an open perspective its like getting knowing its a gonna die one day and all the maintenance but even more extreme, i have had many chances for relationships but i always rejected them cause i was too focused on career

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel and thecel
I’m still a V and an incel.

Nah cope ur fakecel and ur not sub 3 PSL like people say u are u mog a quarter of this forum PSL wise. You’re just giga non NT and brainwashed by troon propaganda

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Autismcel