GTFIH, faggot, you most likely need to read this

not reading all that but i agree

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
My question is, at what point can you say that you've tried it all? Because it's one thing to ruin your mental health by convincing yourself you never had a chance, but it's another thing to keep striving for something that was never meant for you. I imagine at some point, you will have to learn how to cope with the fact that the "chad" treatment was never possible. And if we make it to that point, how do we learn to accept it?
When do you know you've done your absolute best? It's almost unthinkable to have exhausted every possible idea. However, let us assume that you do. Coping begins at that point, as you stated. How can one come to terms with it, you asked me? Well, it's simple: you have no choice BUT to accept it. You're forced to adjust to it, unless you choose to continue your search for a solution again.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
It didn't imply anything, bhai, I just have my ordinary tagging list. :ROFLMAO:
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::ROFLMAO:
I get where you coming from on this take. Some people have more potential than others. I’ve encountered many fakecels with example a decent face, but bad haircut and fashion, or fat guys. And tall people are just fakecels. And I 100% agree you have to try first before giving up, because giving up without trying is just lame and literal loser behavior

But I already know I’m not a great guy. I tried everything. Softmaxxed almost to the max (peak in 2020-2022) Losing weight, leanmax, fashion and haircut. I’ve been on dates as you know with MTB’s and have proven they all still rejected me. So it’s my face they found ugly or not good enough. I might be average in general, but women want more. Women see their lookmatches/male counter parts as below them
It isn't your looks, it's your NT levels (or lack thereof). When you socialize with me, you come across as very NT but I think with women you are the opposite, hence why they get turned off. Otherwise none of those MTBs would have wanted to go on dates with you.
For Gengar, I don't know because I have never seen him, but I don't think he is lower than a low MTN, so there is still hope.
I'm a weak LTN at best, truecel at worst. Since I am a pessimist, I will go with truecel.

• So Sad
Reactions: NumbThePain
When do you know you've done your absolute best? It's almost unthinkable to have exhausted every possible idea. However, let us assume that you do. Coping begins at that point, as you stated. How can one come to terms with it, you asked me? Well, it's simple: you have no choice BUT to accept it. You're forced to adjust to it, unless you choose to continue your search for a solution again.
I don't know about that, I've seen a few people in my life and thought to myself "wow, all of that gymcelling and stylemaxxing did nothing for you" so I don't think it's unimaginable to think all options can be exhausted. At the very least, I think looksmaxxing suffers from the law of diminishing returns and that plateau exists on different levels for each individual. For some, that plateau exists far lower than is necessary to live a good life.

I also think it's good to explain in detail when and how one accepts this reality. If we go by what you said, when someone feels compelled to "continue your search for a solution again" when they've exhausted all of the obvious (read: softmaxxing) solutions, rather than adjusting to their reality, they seek out more extreme options, such as LL surgery. By all accounts, the people who break their legs in an effort to be more tall subscribed to your advice to never give up. But you and I both know they should have stopped.

It isn't your looks, it's your NT levels (or lack thereof). When you socialize with me, you come across as very NT but I think with women you are the opposite, hence why they get turned off. Otherwise none of those MTBs would have wanted to go on dates with you.
Because I fraud in pictures bhai. I don't really look like my pictures. I tried making the best angles, lightning etc. But thanks for finding me NT. Most people find me a quiet weirdo, so it's really refreshing someone else finally said something different. I can live with that

• So Sad
Reactions: Roge
Based

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
IT DEF BEGUN FOR OPTIMISTICCELS

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
With Love Damn Thats Good GIF by Amazon Prime Video

b-b-but Chad was born already going that fast so he can just coast on the inertia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and BoredPrince
some assumptions op has:

1. most people don't tried and haven't talked to people

2. looks is not all but it gets you in the door , personality keeps women

what op didn't realize is that ,

1. most people here tried and got brutally rejected (the type of rejection that shakes and destroys their core)
2. if you don't have a base looks level , the door won't let you in, the door will shut on your face.

16-24 tried, looksmaxing, personality maxing,social credmaxxing , sportsmaxxing, bearmaxxing, bodybuildmaxxing, result:

16, first girl low tier becky: you are everything i dreamed of but you are just short, what would my parents say if i marry you, all my friends bfs are tall. i can not accept this.

18, mid tier becky: talked for months, went out several dates, suddenly one day: "this is not working out , i don't feel comfortable walking with you." a week later starts dating a 6'2'' weed dealer. who could have known.

23, mid tier stacy: from tinder, talked for months, sexting, exchanging nudes, then went out, i could literally saw her smile disappear, she imagined something else . then after that boom, suddenly became distant. after a month , married a tall chadpreet. who could hae known.
Over if subchadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Miniskull, BoredPrince and human304
Betabux is not cope if you get respect and on-demand sex. But problem is most even if they can get a girl may not get sex or are treated shit.

Is sex and being with person even worth it if it just brings pain mostly then?

To be honest, guys, I am fed up with the users on here and their attitude of 'I will do nothing because Chad does not have to do crap.' But, bitch, you are not Chad, so his rules do not apply to you. It would be the same as me complaining to my friends every minute of the day about not having a Lamborghini, and they would advise me to start a business and invest. And I'd answer, 'Yeah, but I won't do it because Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk don't have to do it, so why should I? They sit at home and make millions every day. However, I am not those guys, so I better start making a business plan if I want to get what I am bitching about all day. Dont you guys see how stupid that is? And who is Chad anyway? By how people talk about Chad here, you would almost think this guy is a mythical character who appears once in a blue moon and snatches every girl in the world to have sex with, leaving nothing for the rest of the men. Chad is just a man of flesh and blood, like you, bozo. He shits and needs oxygen. The Chad you imagine does not exist and is an imaginary figure.

I tell you people, you guys sound so miserable, helpless, and confused. Is this your life? Did you have this in mind when you were ten years old? That you would end up on a forum, ranting all day about women and comparing yourself to a fantasy man? Come on, man. What irritates me more is that you don't even make an effort before giving up. What do you know about results? You never even tried. Most of you avoid pressing the accelerator but wonder why you aren't driving 100 kilometres per hour.

There's also something else I wanted to say: stop believing that looks are everything. They're not. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: physical appearance is only the bait that draws women in, and personality and behavior are what keep her with you. Yes, personality, you dumbfuck. I know you will think this is cope, but what do you know about women? You never even talked to one romantically. You think looks are everything because you don't have any. It's the same as a starving man who believes eating is the most essential thing in life. The only difference is that he is closer to the truth than you. Everything you're missing becomes significant in your eyes, because you see it as a possibility of your failure.

Looks are not everything, and neither is personality. Everything operates within a collective. So stop dividing everything and creating threads about women only wanting looks or women only wanting the dark triad. JFL, that last one speaks volumes about your perspective which is only male. As a result, you will fail to attract a woman, you won't even attract a gay guy.

You are overdosing on these pills, bro. Stop believing in them. The black pill is not true, neither is the red or blue pill, or any fucking pill on the color spectrum. Let me give you the only real pill, the emerald pill I will call it:
EVERY FUCKING THING MATTERS. All possibilities matter, everything that could apply automatically becomes important, so everything matters. You don't know what kind of woman you're dealing with, so you can't prepare yourself with a specific pill. It's best that you're generally good at everything to maximize your chances. There, that is the one and only pill, the emerald pill.

Furthermore, I wouldn't even give so much importance to pussy as you guys do here. We fall back to the same point I mentioned above: you only give it so much importance because you've never had it. Work on yourself, if you succeed, good, and if you don't, at least you'll have the final answer. It would be better for you to know the result and accept it instead of continually ranting and destroying your mental health. Let me give you the only guide you need when it comes to what is important to stress about or not.

View attachment 2820233
I am done with the thread. Also, like I always say, I am not here to change opinions. I am only giving my opinion and advice. If you want, you can take it, if you don't, no problem, I don't gain anything. The only thing I ask of you is to read the whole thread and be honest with yourself.

Also, if you DNR, I didn't expect anything more from you, idiot. The text was too hard for you to read anyways, cocksucker.
In before cope, go stand before a mirror and say that again because the only one here coping is you.
Don't ask me for a TL;DR. This very attitude is the whole problem of your life.

@Gengar @NumbThePain_FoxH @Lmao @0hMan
Dnr

To be honest, guys, I am fed up with the users on here and their attitude of 'I will do nothing because Chad does not have to do crap.' But, bitch, you are not Chad, so his rules do not apply to you. It would be the same as me complaining to my friends every minute of the day about not having a Lamborghini, and they would advise me to start a business and invest. And I'd answer, 'Yeah, but I won't do it because Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk don't have to do it, so why should I? They sit at home and make millions every day. However, I am not those guys, so I better start making a business plan if I want to get what I am bitching about all day. Dont you guys see how stupid that is? And who is Chad anyway? By how people talk about Chad here, you would almost think this guy is a mythical character who appears once in a blue moon and snatches every girl in the world to have sex with, leaving nothing for the rest of the men. Chad is just a man of flesh and blood, like you, bozo. He shits and needs oxygen. The Chad you imagine does not exist and is an imaginary figure.

I tell you people, you guys sound so miserable, helpless, and confused. Is this your life? Did you have this in mind when you were ten years old? That you would end up on a forum, ranting all day about women and comparing yourself to a fantasy man? Come on, man. What irritates me more is that you don't even make an effort before giving up. What do you know about results? You never even tried. Most of you avoid pressing the accelerator but wonder why you aren't driving 100 kilometres per hour.

There's also something else I wanted to say: stop believing that looks are everything. They're not. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: physical appearance is only the bait that draws women in, and personality and behavior are what keep her with you. Yes, personality, you dumbfuck. I know you will think this is cope, but what do you know about women? You never even talked to one romantically. You think looks are everything because you don't have any. It's the same as a starving man who believes eating is the most essential thing in life. The only difference is that he is closer to the truth than you. Everything you're missing becomes significant in your eyes, because you see it as a possibility of your failure.

Looks are not everything, and neither is personality. Everything operates within a collective. So stop dividing everything and creating threads about women only wanting looks or women only wanting the dark triad. JFL, that last one speaks volumes about your perspective which is only male. As a result, you will fail to attract a woman, you won't even attract a gay guy.

You are overdosing on these pills, bro. Stop believing in them. The black pill is not true, neither is the red or blue pill, or any fucking pill on the color spectrum. Let me give you the only real pill, the emerald pill I will call it:
EVERY FUCKING THING MATTERS. All possibilities matter, everything that could apply automatically becomes important, so everything matters. You don't know what kind of woman you're dealing with, so you can't prepare yourself with a specific pill. It's best that you're generally good at everything to maximize your chances. There, that is the one and only pill, the emerald pill.

Furthermore, I wouldn't even give so much importance to pussy as you guys do here. We fall back to the same point I mentioned above: you only give it so much importance because you've never had it. Work on yourself, if you succeed, good, and if you don't, at least you'll have the final answer. It would be better for you to know the result and accept it instead of continually ranting and destroying your mental health. Let me give you the only guide you need when it comes to what is important to stress about or not.

View attachment 2820233
I am done with the thread. Also, like I always say, I am not here to change opinions. I am only giving my opinion and advice. If you want, you can take it, if you don't, no problem, I don't gain anything. The only thing I ask of you is to read the whole thread and be honest with yourself.

Also, if you DNR, I didn't expect anything more from you, idiot. The text was too hard for you to read anyways, cocksucker.
In before cope, go stand before a mirror and say that again because the only one here coping is you.
Don't ask me for a TL;DR. This very attitude is the whole problem of your life.

@Gengar @NumbThePain_FoxH @Lmao @0hMan
Muh PerSoynality matters as women worship Rira

some assumptions op has:

1. most people don't tried and haven't talked to people

2. looks is not all but it gets you in the door , personality keeps women

what op didn't realize is that ,

1. most people here tried and got brutally rejected (the type of rejection that shakes and destroys their core)
2. if you don't have a base looks level , the door won't let you in, the door will shut on your face.

16-24 tried, looksmaxing, personality maxing,social credmaxxing , sportsmaxxing, bearmaxxing, bodybuildmaxxing, result:

16, first girl low tier becky: you are everything i dreamed of but you are just short, what would my parents say if i marry you, all my friends bfs are tall. i can not accept this.

18, mid tier becky: talked for months, went out several dates, suddenly one day: "this is not working out , i don't feel comfortable walking with you." a week later starts dating a 6'2'' weed dealer. who could have known.

23, mid tier stacy: from tinder, talked for months, sexting, exchanging nudes, then went out, i could literally saw her smile disappear, she imagined something else . then after that boom, suddenly became distant. after a month , married a tall chadpreet. who could hae known.
The heightpill did some search and destroy shit on you. Brutal:feelswah::feelswah:

how tall are you?

Basado thread

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass