GTFIH, faggot, you most likely need to read this

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
To be honest, guys, I am fed up with the users on here and their attitude of 'I will do nothing because Chad does not have to do crap.' But, bitch, you are not Chad, so his rules do not apply to you. It would be the same as me complaining to my friends every minute of the day about not having a Lamborghini, and they would advise me to start a business and invest. And I'd answer, 'Yeah, but I won't do it because Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk don't have to do it, so why should I? They sit at home and make millions every day. However, I am not those guys, so I better start making a business plan if I want to get what I am bitching about all day. Dont you guys see how stupid that is? And who is Chad anyway? By how people talk about Chad here, you would almost think this guy is a mythical character who appears once in a blue moon and snatches every girl in the world to have sex with, leaving nothing for the rest of the men. Chad is just a man of flesh and blood, like you, bozo. He shits and needs oxygen. The Chad you imagine does not exist and is an imaginary figure.

I tell you people, you guys sound so miserable, helpless, and confused. Is this your life? Did you have this in mind when you were ten years old? That you would end up on a forum, ranting all day about women and comparing yourself to a fantasy man? Come on, man. What irritates me more is that you don't even make an effort before giving up. What do you know about results? You never even tried. Most of you avoid pressing the accelerator but wonder why you aren't driving 100 kilometres per hour.

There's also something else I wanted to say: stop believing that looks are everything. They're not. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: physical appearance is only the bait that draws women in, and personality and behavior are what keep her with you. Yes, personality, you dumbfuck. I know you will think this is cope, but what do you know about women? You never even talked to one romantically. You think looks are everything because you don't have any. It's the same as a starving man who believes eating is the most essential thing in life. The only difference is that he is closer to the truth than you. Everything you're missing becomes significant in your eyes, because you see it as a possibility of your failure.

Looks are not everything, and neither is personality. Everything operates within a collective. So stop dividing everything and creating threads about women only wanting looks or women only wanting the dark triad. JFL, that last one speaks volumes about your perspective which is only male. As a result, you will fail to attract a woman, you won't even attract a gay guy.

You are overdosing on these pills, bro. Stop believing in them. The black pill is not true, neither is the red or blue pill, or any fucking pill on the color spectrum. Let me give you the only real pill, the emerald pill I will call it:
EVERY FUCKING THING MATTERS. All possibilities matter, everything that could apply automatically becomes important, so everything matters. You don't know what kind of woman you're dealing with, so you can't prepare yourself with a specific pill. It's best that you're generally good at everything to maximize your chances. There, that is the one and only pill, the emerald pill.

Furthermore, I wouldn't even give so much importance to pussy as you guys do here. We fall back to the same point I mentioned above: you only give it so much importance because you've never had it. Work on yourself, if you succeed, good, and if you don't, at least you'll have the final answer. It would be better for you to know the result and accept it instead of continually ranting and destroying your mental health. Let me give you the only guide you need when it comes to what is important to stress about or not.

I am done with the thread. Also, like I always say, I am not here to change opinions. I am only giving my opinion and advice. If you want, you can take it, if you don't, no problem, I don't gain anything. The only thing I ask of you is to read the whole thread and be honest with yourself.

Also, if you DNR, I didn't expect anything more from you, idiot. The text was too hard for you to read anyways, cocksucker.
In before cope, go stand before a mirror and say that again because the only one here coping is you.
Don't ask me for a TL;DR. This very attitude is the whole problem of your life.

@Gengar @NumbThePain_FoxH @Lmao @0hMan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: john788, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), MA_ascender and 48 others
@coispet @Aypo129 @BoredPrince @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: coispet and BoredPrince
>thread title is "GTFIH, faggot"
>tags me first

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Alexios, greywind and 38 others
Okay, so I just read your thread and I agree with what you are saying here. Absolutely, I do. But, the thing is.. with everything, nothing is ever black and white. There's exceptions as well, and unfortunately I fall under this category. I am one of those very few unfortunate men who do not even pass the looks threshold. So, everything is rendered irrelevant, because women are too superficial to look past an ugly face. Your thread is excellent for everyone else, though. :)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Maalik, logicel369, D1390pilled and 8 others
some assumptions op has:

1. most people don't tried and haven't talked to people

2. looks is not all but it gets you in the door , personality keeps women

what op didn't realize is that ,

1. most people here tried and got brutally rejected (the type of rejection that shakes and destroys their core)
2. if you don't have a base looks level , the door won't let you in, the door will shut on your face.

16-24 tried, looksmaxing, personality maxing,social credmaxxing , sportsmaxxing, bearmaxxing, bodybuildmaxxing, result:

16, first girl low tier becky: you are everything i dreamed of but you are just short, what would my parents say if i marry you, all my friends bfs are tall. i can not accept this.

18, mid tier becky: talked for months, went out several dates, suddenly one day: "this is not working out , i don't feel comfortable walking with you." a week later starts dating a 6'2'' weed dealer. who could have known.

23, mid tier stacy: from tinder, talked for months, sexting, exchanging nudes, then went out, i could literally saw her smile disappear, she imagined something else . then after that boom, suddenly became distant. after a month , married a tall chadpreet. who could hae known.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: lestoa, Orvka381, Autismcel and 18 others
1. most people here tried and got brutally rejected (the type of rejection that shakes and destroys their core)
2. if you don't have a base looks level , the door won't let you in, the door will shut on your face.
Truer words were not spoken! My lord, this is... this is exactly what I've gone through. It's goddamn awful, I tell you. Goddamn. Awful. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, murdah, sub5c3l and 2 others
Based and Emeraldpilled.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Pandora, murdah and 2 others
legit

brah think they can do nothing cause someone else can do less

life aint fair

u got to play the game with what u got not what others got

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, greywind, thecel and 4 others
Truer words were not spoken! My lord, this is... this is exactly what I've gone through. It's goddamn awful, I tell you. Goddamn. Awful. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry:
I mean if u tried it’s justified but then u see niggas like @Lebgfinal who don’t even cut their hair, take care of acne or never tried talking to a woman in their life yet know it’s over

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
I mean if u tried it’s justified but then u see niggas like @Lebgfinal who don’t even cut their hair, take care of acne or never tried talking to a woman in their life yet know it’s over
Yeah, I've tried. Either I get rejected or ghosted. It's always the same. Not that I've tried many times, I'm smart enough not to make the same mistake twice.

• +1
Reactions: human304
To be honest, guys, I am fed up with the users on here and their attitude of 'I will do nothing because Chad does not have to do crap.' But, bitch, you are not Chad, so his rules do not apply to you. It would be the same as me complaining to my friends every minute of the day about not having a Lamborghini, and they would advise me to start a business and invest. And I'd answer, 'Yeah, but I won't do it because Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk don't have to do it, so why should I? They sit at home and make millions every day. However, I am not those guys, so I better start making a business plan if I want to get what I am bitching about all day. Dont you guys see how stupid that is? And who is Chad anyway? By how people talk about Chad here, you would almost think this guy is a mythical character who appears once in a blue moon and snatches every girl in the world to have sex with, leaving nothing for the rest of the men. Chad is just a man of flesh and blood, like you, bozo. He shits and needs oxygen. The Chad you imagine does not exist and is an imaginary figure.

I tell you people, you guys sound so miserable, helpless, and confused. Is this your life? Did you have this in mind when you were ten years old? That you would end up on a forum, ranting all day about women and comparing yourself to a fantasy man? Come on, man. What irritates me more is that you don't even make an effort before giving up. What do you know about results? You never even tried. Most of you avoid pressing the accelerator but wonder why you aren't driving 100 kilometres per hour.

There's also something else I wanted to say: stop believing that looks are everything. They're not. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: physical appearance is only the bait that draws women in, and personality and behavior are what keep her with you. Yes, personality, you dumbfuck. I know you will think this is cope, but what do you know about women? You never even talked to one romantically. You think looks are everything because you don't have any. It's the same as a starving man who believes eating is the most essential thing in life. The only difference is that he is closer to the truth than you. Everything you're missing becomes significant in your eyes, because you see it as a possibility of your failure.

Looks are not everything, and neither is personality. Everything operates within a collective. So stop dividing everything and creating threads about women only wanting looks or women only wanting the dark triad. JFL, that last one speaks volumes about your perspective which is only male. As a result, you will fail to attract a woman, you won't even attract a gay guy.

You are overdosing on these pills, bro. Stop believing in them. The black pill is not true, neither is the red or blue pill, or any fucking pill on the color spectrum. Let me give you the only real pill, the emerald pill I will call it:
EVERY FUCKING THING MATTERS. All possibilities matter, everything that could apply automatically becomes important, so everything matters. You don't know what kind of woman you're dealing with, so you can't prepare yourself with a specific pill. It's best that you're generally good at everything to maximize your chances. There, that is the one and only pill, the emerald pill.

Furthermore, I wouldn't even give so much importance to pussy as you guys do here. We fall back to the same point I mentioned above: you only give it so much importance because you've never had it. Work on yourself, if you succeed, good, and if you don't, at least you'll have the final answer. It would be better for you to know the result and accept it instead of continually ranting and destroying your mental health. Let me give you the only guide you need when it comes to what is important to stress about or not.

View attachment 2820233
I am done with the thread. Also, like I always say, I am not here to change opinions. I am only giving my opinion and advice. If you want, you can take it, if you don't, no problem, I don't gain anything. The only thing I ask of you is to read the whole thread and be honest with yourself.

Also, if you DNR, I didn't expect anything more from you, idiot. The text was too hard for you to read anyways, cocksucker.
In before cope, go stand before a mirror and say that again because the only one here coping is you.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, human304, BoredPrince and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: logicel369, human304, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Yeah, I've tried. Either I get rejected or ghosted. It's always the same. Not that I've tried many times, I'm smart enough not to make the same mistake twice.
Hit on few girls, not flirting, physically hit them.

When you subconsciously realize how weak and fragile they are to fight back you wont feel scared anymore

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: logicel369, shalomnigga, Allornothing and 10 others
Hit on few girls, not flirting, physically hit them.

When you subconsciously realize how weak and fragile they are to fight back you wont feel scared anymore
Will you be my lifecoach, bhai? I'll pay you 1 rupee per day.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and sub5c3l

View attachment 2820233

Cope thread tbh.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, logicel369, Clown Show and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: logicel369, Michael Myers and sub5c3l
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Never Get Up and starvecell
This is why you're inkwell.
Eating carrots as a non white is not ideal since they cause an orange tint. Plus, honey has fructose in it which is poison.

some assumptions op has:

16-24 tried, looksmaxing, personality maxing,social credmaxxing , sportsmaxxing, bearmaxxing, bodybuildmaxxing, result:

16, first girl low tier becky: you are everything i dreamed of but you are just short, what would my parents say if i marry you, all my friends bfs are tall. i can not accept this.

18, mid tier becky: talked for months, went out several dates, suddenly one day: "this is not working out , i don't feel comfortable walking with you." a week later starts dating a 6'2'' weed dealer. who could have known.

23, mid tier stacy: from tinder, talked for months, sexting, exchanging nudes, then went out, i could literally saw her smile disappear, she imagined something else . then after that boom, suddenly became distant. after a month , married a tall chadpreet. who could hae known.
So in your case height is the only reason these girls broke up with you, which is... Part of looks

Meaning looks, or should I say lack of them, for these girls are literally everything

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shalomnigga, thecel and human304
some assumptions op has:

True, but everyone needs to figure out for themselves through life experiences. Your life experience was ofc brutal as fuck no wonder you are a 24/7 bbc poster

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shalomnigga, thecel and human304
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, CarrotMaxxer and emeraldglass
Truth, I always despise rotters in here that only cry about their situation and do absolutely nothing about it

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, BoredPrince, emeraldglass and 1 other person
"faggot FafFgotott :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Eating carrots as a non white is not ideal since they cause an orange tint. Plus, honey has fructose in it which is poison.
Are you some kind of Ray Peat follower or something?

• +1
  • Woah
I only eat beef, pork, steak, and eggs. Day 8 of NoSugar
No vegetables? Greens? Fruits?

I don't like synthetic sugar too. But honey is pretty good.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and CarrotMaxxer
I get where you coming from on this take. Some people have more potential than others. I’ve encountered many fakecels with example a decent face, but bad haircut and fashion, or fat guys. And tall people are just fakecels. And I 100% agree you have to try first before giving up, because giving up without trying is just lame and literal loser behavior

But I already know I’m not a great guy. I tried everything. Softmaxxed almost to the max (peak in 2020-2022) Losing weight, leanmax, fashion and haircut. I’ve been on dates as you know with MTB’s and have proven they all still rejected me. So it’s my face they found ugly or not good enough. I might be average in general, but women want more. Women see their lookmatches/male counter parts as below them

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, thecel, BoredPrince and 1 other person

View attachment 2820233

Made a similar thread but you did it better. love you.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and emeraldglass
I get where you coming from on this take. Some people have more potential than others. I’ve encountered many fakecels with example a decent face, but bad haircut and fashion, or fat guys. And tall people are just fakecels. And I 100% agree you have to try first before giving up, because giving up without trying is just lame and literal loser behavior

But I already know I’m not a great guy. I tried everything. Softmaxxed almost to the max (peak in 2020-2022) Losing weight, leanmax, fashion and haircut. I’ve been on dates as you know with MTB’s and have proven they all still rejected me. So it’s my face they found ugly or not good enough. I might be average in general, but women want more. Women see their lookmatches/male counter parts as below them
But thats the main purpose of this forum, to self-improve. But most don't even do it here, and rather just jerk off to male models pictures they'll never be in life. Absolute faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa, thecel, emeraldglass and 1 other person
No vegetables? Greens? Fruits?

I don't like synthetic sugar too. But honey is pretty good.
Meat and eggs only. Any form of fructose (sugar) whether it be fruits or refined, is poison.

Made a similar thread but you did it better. love you.

I think yours is just as good

Some people just need to hear it

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Axii

View attachment 2820233

@Ricky212 what was that for:ogre:

• Woah
Reactions: try2beme

View attachment 2820233

Tbh based advice bro :chad::chad:

I read only a bit but agree people need to resolve their problems and stop complaining

I like the diagram, we shouldn’t worry anyway :smonk:

• Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass
I think yours is just as good

Some people just need to hear it
I reread it and it was so sloppy mate 🤣

I really have to take my advice next time and come up with a plan before just doing

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
>thread title is "GTFIH, faggot"
>tags me first

View attachment 2820267
It didn't imply anything, bhai, I just have my ordinary tagging list. :ROFLMAO:
Okay, so I just read your thread and I agree with what you are saying here. Absolutely, I do. But, the thing is.. with everything, nothing is ever black and white. There's exceptions as well, and unfortunately I fall under this category. I am one of those very few unfortunate men who do not even pass the looks threshold. So, everything is rendered irrelevant, because women are too superficial to look past an ugly face. Your thread is excellent for everyone else, though. :)

I get the things you guys are saying, and while I won't claim that looks are not important many people here think it's equally important as the beating of a heart. This is complete nonsense. Looks are necessary, but are they this vital? Hell no. And I'm not trying to downplay you guys experiences or anything, but staying at home feeling discouraged won't solve the situation. I've seen you numb, and the problems aren't your appearance, which I'm certain of, and you securing dates is proof of that, but that you aren't able to take it to the next stage. tells me that it is your actions or NT that's causing the problem. For Gengar, I don't know because I have never seen him, but I don't think he is lower than a low MTN, so there is still hope.

So what I'm essentially saying here is that if something doesn't go as planned, go back to the drawing board, reassess the whole situation, identify the problem, create a solution or approach to it, and try again. If you fail, repeat the process once more.

Then again, I could be completely wrong here and way off, so don't take this negatively.
some assumptions op has:

What is your looks level? If you are above an LTN, the problem is not the face, but you. It is either your behavior, status, standards, or something else. At least that is all I can think of, and of course the women who have higher standards these days as well.
Based and Emeraldpilled.
Carl Weathers Friendship GIF

Yes goy, if you tried everything and there are no solutions, just don’t worry! Don’t worry about the only purpose in life which is reproducing! I wonder why goys are going ER!!
Assumes most people haven’t tried alongside a lot of other assumptions
I made no assumptions. If it applies to you, then it is. If not, then read the final section of the thread.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and NumbThePain
Mirin 20+ reps. Mogs me to sui

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Roge, Michael Myers and emeraldglass
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, Michael Myers and NumbThePain
You never even tried. Most of you avoid pressing the accelerator but wonder why you aren't driving 100 kilometres per hour.
I get the things you guys are saying, and while I won't claim that looks are not important many people here think it's equally important as the beating of a heart.
bro is a fucking poet

Salute GIF

• Love it
turbo manlet. for women these days height is most important.
What is your looks level? If you are above an LTN, the problem is not the face, but you. It is either your behavior, status, standards, or something else. At least that is all I can think of, and of course the women who have higher standards these days as well.

• +1
It's over just give up and play Vidya tbh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: It'snotover and emeraldglass

View attachment 2820233

I don't care about your nothingpill
Stoicism = 0 advice
Didn't debunk anything, rope

View attachment 2820233

My question is, at what point can you say that you've tried it all? Because it's one thing to ruin your mental health by convincing yourself you never had a chance, but it's another thing to keep striving for something that was never meant for you. I imagine at some point, you will have to learn how to cope with the fact that the "chad" treatment was never possible. And if we make it to that point, how do we learn to accept it?

• JFL
I actually 100% agree with this, although its worth noting there are exceptions. You cant get into the door with women if its perma closed for you, you cant get better at conversations if you're severely autistic. Most people aren't in this case but I think its worth noting.

Ban anyone who says DNR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion and emeraldglass
I don't care about your nothingpill
Stoicism = 0 advice
Didn't debunk anything, rope
It's ironic that you guys mock this guy while he's improving faster than all of you combined.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890