Any eye area advice? Hollows and negative orbital vector.

D

DistortedPenguin

Iron
I’m already planning bimax for my subhuman jaw / SFS but now I’m wondering if it’s worth improving my eye area too.

Do my under eyes look hollow?

Front

And do I have a negative orbital vector?

Side

Maybe saddled Infraorbital malar implants would be a good addition? Or perhaps just some fat grafting or fillers?

literally the only thing u need is darker lashes and darker brows

stop the surgery meme ur eyes are already decent

• +1
Reactions: Gmogger, cyprian_tomaszewski and DistortedPenguin
Your eyes are average maybe slightly above because of colouring. Fix failos first then worry about creating halos.

• +1
Reactions: DistortedPenguin
Your eyes are average maybe slightly above because of colouring. Fix failos first then worry about creating halos.
Yeah, I think I’m probably not going to worry about eye area until after bimax (or ever tbh) now, but I just want to gather some opinions because I know one option would be some kind of implant, and it would be cheaper and easier to do in one surgery. My bimax will potentially be with Pagnoni, he’s relatively expensive but adding implants to the bimax doesn’t actually raise the cost that much.

However, budget is already stretched and no point spending more on unnecessary things.

Yeah, I think I’m probably not going to worry about eye area until after bimax (or ever tbh) now, but I just want to gather some opinions because I know one option would be some kind of implant, and it would be cheaper and easier to do in one surgery. My bimax will potentially be with Pagnoni, he’s relatively expensive but adding implants to the bimax doesn’t actually raise the cost that much.

However, budget is already stretched and no point spending more on unnecessary things.
I’ll just say one thing. The thing about PSL autism is that even if you fix your eye area I doubt your quality of life will increase that much. It’s more an ocd perfectionist thing like bodybuilding and once you get over it you’ll save yourself a shit ton of money, time and effort. Good luck with bimax.

• +1
I’m already planning bimax for my subhuman jaw / SFS but now I’m wondering if it’s worth improving my eye area too.

Do my under eyes look hollow?

Front

And do I have a negative orbital vector?

Side

Maybe saddled Infraorbital malar implants would be a good addition? Or perhaps just some fat grafting or fillers?
look good

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back