Any ideas on how to stop being autistic

Nikalas

Nikalas

Iron
I'm seriously autistic, I don't know how to meet people, the only friends I met through discord and after 4 years I only have 3 equally autistic friends. I haven't spoken to a woman who isn't a mother/sister since elementary school for more than a brief exchange. I'll be 21 in May. Is it over?

Artworks Bo9rOTjfCWiEXKym 2dqDOw t500x500

As a fellow Aspie
The only way is :
1.Time Travel before getting born and do occult magic to be born NT

You must trade something of equal importance to you in a ritual to achieve the nt state u wish to have

A lot of trial and error, it's almost like boxing, you can't just read/theorize about what to do, you need muscle memory, reflexes, and just the fact that you're not used to it. Try and talk to random cunts on websites (non dating) befriend some edgy normalfags, to start you off. Then progressivley adjust your demeaner/jokes/personality/words of choice to fit a normalfag better. You'll always end up saying something "weird". You can say a hundred things, if you fuck up once, you're weird. that's all it takes

the best way to socialize is if you get a job in retail or supermarket a place where you have to talk to people all the time it wont help that much but at least you will improve your social skills

the best way to socialize is if you get a job in retail or supermarket a place where you have to talk to people all the time it wont help that much but at least you will improve your social skills
Works in trade, family business. The thing is that 99% of the clients are older people and I haven't talked IRL to anyone in my age who isn't as autistic as I am

There’s only one way, study the behavior of a normal person, what is seen as normal and try to copy it by pretending to be just like that.

You will never cure your illnesses, you are doomed for life, but you can learn to act and pretend in public

Works in trade, family business. The thing is that 99% of the clients are older people and I haven't talked IRL to anyone in my age who isn't as autistic as I am
work in a retail you will work with young people and young clients or as waiter or in a club as bartender

You can't un-autist yourself and live to tell the tale.

All you can do is repeatedly expose yourself to social situations to eventually get better. It won't be easy and it wont be quick.

get adopted by an American black family

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26640