Any japenese people here?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
Im looking for someone who is either japenese or speaks japenese to help me research an interesting lead in orthotropics treatment.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
they are too bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Im looking for someone who is either japenese or speaks japenese to help me research an interesting lead in orthotropics treatment.
Nigger, I can be anything you want me to be. Want me to be a fuckin nip? Alright then. Here I am.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
i bet they rotting in similar japanese forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexios, chaddyboi66, nanefer and 4 others
they are too bluepilled
who is?
Nigger, I can be anything you want me to be. Want me to be a fuckin nip? Alright then. Here I am.
okay check this thread. https://looksmax.org/threads/any-japenese-person-here.882568/#post-13469243
We found 2 potential places. I have messaged both. have to wait for responses. let me know if you start looking. hopefully this and te other thread we can aggregate a bunch of places which work with adults.

i bet they rotting in similar japanese forum
do you know of any?

who is?

okay check this thread. https://looksmax.org/threads/any-japenese-person-here.882568/#post-13469243
We found 2 potential places. I have messaged both. have to wait for responses. let me know if you start looking. hopefully this and te other thread we can aggregate a bunch of places which work with adults.

do you know of any?
Ok, I checked it out. That page on Yahoo.jp. You'll be interested to know it said "Chigga Chigga chung gai alligator mung gai sung gai ung gai oh!"

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: elzde95, Niksy, hardestmfintheroom and 3 others