I fucking hate normies so much even if u ascend people will perceive u how they saw u first

B

Bigbootylover45

will get surgeries while u fags rot
I used to be so fucking subhuman and treated like shit that even though i ascended to mtn people who alrdy saw me as subhuman dont really treat me as great as someone who i meet never before. Especially niggas getting butthurt that i got more attractive than them too.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Primalsplit, otal_duu and 8 others
Maybe it’s not the looks

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking, GunDevilHybrid and SubhumanEyeArea
Maybe it’s not the looks
i lowk thought abt it taht too idk im kinda autistic cus of this forum nd i think people see me as vain or like a asshole but idk man

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, Lonenely sigma, silencio and 2 others
First impressions matter, I've noticed that people act and talk to me differently when I‘m not a nervous or sad fuck in that moment, people save the fake image of you that they've built unconciously and keep it, regardless of you ascending all of a sudden

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, normie_joe and NoseProphecy
First impressions matter, I've noticed that people act and talk to me differently when I‘m not a nervous or sad fuck in that moment, people save the fake image of you that they've built unconciously and keep it, regardless of you ascending all of a sudden
i think a lot of it really is energy tbh like regardless of your looks level if your not confident people are going to see it nd think less of you. I think it even hurts chads if they aren't confident or they're autistic. It hurts you really bad if your normie though. People will pick at your flaws if your insecure physically and emotionally.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and normie_joe
keep maxing, soon it will be impossible to not act brand new

• +1
Reactions: Bigbootylover45 and shalomnigga
keep maxing, soon it will be impossible to not act brand new
unfortunately i dont think i can get anything out of softmaxxing anymore and im recessed. I plan on getting bimax this year but i just wanna get out of high school already cus niggas in high school are such fags

• So Sad
Reactions: datboijj
I used to be so fucking subhuman and treated like shit that even though i ascended to mtn people who alrdy saw me as subhuman dont really treat me as great as someone who i meet never before. Especially niggas getting butthurt that i got more attractive than them too.
i ascended from subhuman to mtn and normies will try to gaslight you too into getting fat again, im 20% body fat and i hope i will ascend more at 10% but they def get butthurt because you start to look better than them

You probably don’t look different. Same old subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vector, Detective and barettrealrx
You probably don’t look different. Same old subhuman.
ur such a faggot ur never fonna ascend lol lick my shit im making consultations with surgeons nd got money for it while u rot nigger hahaaha petty nigger

• Hmm...
Reactions: vex
Ur mtn nothing to be proud of ur just barely above average

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
i ascended from subhuman to mtn and normies will try to gaslight you too into getting fat again, im 20% body fat and i hope i will ascend more at 10% but they def get butthurt because you start to look better than them
?? Bro what is this utter cope

Mtn is nothing to be proud of

No one is gonna hate on you for being mtn

hes still right tho people dont want to see u better than them or get better other men want to see u below them even if u get only a little better

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie

you just need to be slightly better than them to make them jealous, and ofc i know mtn is nothing to be proud of nobody ever said that

ur such a faggot ur never fonna ascend lol lick my shit im making consultations with surgeons nd got money for it while u rot nigger hahaaha petty nigger
Cope. Muh people treat me like filth because I look too good sure delusional retard.

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
hes still right tho people dont want to see u better than them or get better other men want to see u below them even if u get only a little better
you just need to be slightly better than them to make them jealous, and ofc i know mtn is nothing to be proud of nobody ever said that
While this is true, if you’re mtn you dont fit that description of being “better”

• Hmm...
Cope. Muh people treat me like filth because I look too good sure delusional retard.
doesnt matter stay poor nd rot nigger im meant to ascend ur meant to be incel

While this is true, if you’re mtn you dont fit that description of being “better”
if someone is anything below mtn you are better than them wtf do you mean?

Pm the looksmaxxing transformation

if someone is anything below mtn you are better than them wtf do you mean?
Then you got bullied by a subhuman

Good job retard, for that reason ur ltn

• JFL
Then you got bullied by a subhuman

Good job retard, for that reason ur ltn
nah you're hurting my brain just by reading ur nosense shit enjoy the block list fucktard

nah you're hurting my brain just by reading ur nosense shit enjoy the block list fucktard
High ltn gets bullied by subhuman

Blocks reality to continue living in delusion

You just need to cut out everyone who knew you when you were descended. I don't even see my family anymore. I mog tf out of the majority of people I used to know, have a decent job/apartment, but they still will look down on me. I get way better treatment from total strangers. You need positive reinforcement to mentally recover from all the abused dog treatment.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
This happens with my family, my parents particularly. It drove me fucking insane a long time ago.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
did u cut them off
No. They are very good people in other ways which made me believe they could be changed which is why I kept trying. Unfortunately I was wrong.

Now I don't even know what I'm supposed to do. I did my fair share of mistakes too so I don't feel like I'm in the high horse either. All I want is to just resolve the situation.