How are normies so delusional

nofap

nofap

Zephir
Why do normies overestimate their looks and achievements with women so much?

I know a guy who’s a mtn but entirely carried by hair who has 0 bones and descends brutally by getting his hair cut.
He has said multiple times that he mogs young pitt, johhny depp and Ian somerhalder. How can somebody be so delusional that they actually think they look better than this?

ian_somerhalder_1020_lpNsh.jpg

The guy in question is a 22 year old virgin who claims he does well with women jfl

Tbh even 58 year old pitt brutally mogs him (like he does compared to 99% of males)

2f166eb5be8d4a2548efc78700c0e397.gif

I have multiple friends as well who kiss a drunken girl once a year and get 1 like a week from tinder and act like they’re giga slayers. I also have a ltn acquaintance who says he could be a instagram model.

How do they cope so hard and become that delusional to the point that they think they mog pitt, think they’re extremely gl could become instagram models and think they’re giga slayers.

I can’t wrap my head around the fact that some people that just look slightly above average or dead average and do piss poor with women think they’re gods gift to women, they’re like magicians to me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Aero
Neurotypical normies who get way more positive reinforcement, and therefore fixate less on looks

(They basically don’t see their failos)

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and noodlelover
Neurotypical normies who get way more positive reinforcement, and therefore fixate less on looks

(They basically don’t see their failos)
The mtn guy I’m talking about who thinks he mogs somerhalder literally has 0 friends and people avoid him

But i get what you mean

• +1
Reactions: Aero