What side effects do you experience?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: capybar and NordicLeonhard
erectile dysfunction

@DildoFaggins

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
It only increases pancreatic cancer by a bit, can make your teeth a bit yellow but it's really not bad. If will gorerape gums though

It only increases pancreatic cancer by a bit, can make your teeth a bit yellow but it's really not bad. If will gorerape gums though
I use 4-8 pouches killa a day, containing 13 mg nic per pouch.

Nicotine raises your blood tension + bpm and constricts your blood flow.

If you wanna speed run your life go ahead and use it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Been using it for 8 years. Here's the full guide I made btw:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I assume you got nic addiction, just try to reduce them at a slow rate. Snus is really not that bad for you.

Been using it for almost 9 years. Here's the full guide I made btw:
I already saw that one. Did it nuke your collagen?

I assume you got nic addiction, just try to reduce them at a slow rate. Snus is really not that bad for you.
It’s brutally addictive. I almost cried when i ran out snus and couldn’t buy a new one. Going through major depressive episodes when i dont have it. So hard to quit.

That's nothing bro I do half a can per day at the same strength. Completely normal here in Sweden and we're one of the healthiest countries in the world.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
It’s brutally addictive. I almost cried when i ran out snus and couldn’t buy a new one. Going through major depressive episodes when i dont have it. So hard to quit.
Did you try Allen Carr's method to quit smoking

That's nothing bro I do half a can per day at the same strength. Completely normal here in Sweden and we're one of the healthiest countries in the world.
You want to quit nicotine realistically but snus is the best alternative

You want to quit nicotine realistically but snus is the best alternative
Nah not really, great for keeping my abnormal appetite down and it's also great for the mental aspects of health. Lowers the risk of alzheimer's, MS, etc.

Cope, restricting bloodflow is always bad.

Go chew some snus then measure your bpm and tension with one of these and see the results.

just vape bro

• Ugh..
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Cope, restricting bloodflow is always bad.
I bet Sweden has a higher life expectancy than your country. It's all cope, my great grandfather died at 101 after using almost a can of strong loose snus per day since he was 12.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 20370
I bet Sweden has a higher life expectancy than your country. It's all cope, my great grandfather died at 101 after using almost a can of strong loose snus per day since he was 12.
Coulda lived to 120 if he didn't use snus.

Such a bullshit argument, x did y and he lived until z. fuck off, proves nothing.

Swedes live longer cause they eat a lot of animal products cuz nothing grows in their frozen shithole, grains and vegetables reduce your lifespan.

Humans in hot climates got it fucked up and instead of feeding their cattle with it, they started eating the cattle feed instead.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2
snus users not trying to brag how much they snus: challenge impossible
No it's just normal here. It's funny seeing non-swedes stress sm about this stuff when it's so safe and harmless. Literally not a single death EVER has been recorded due to snus and it's been around here for centuries.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Coulda lived to 120 if he didn't use snus.

Such a bullshit argument, x did y and he lived until z. fuck off, proves nothing.
You're coping, look at our life expectancy in comparison to the rest of the world. Also we have the lowest tobacco related deaths in all of Europe even though we use as much tobacco as the average european. It's all thanks to snus, it's a miracle product where I'd even argue that the benefits outweight the negatives.

You're coping, look at our life expectancy in comparison to the rest of the world. Also we have the lowest tobacco related deaths in all of Europe even though we use as much tobacco as the average european. It's all thanks to snus, it's a miracle product where I'd even argue that the benefits outweight the negatives.
dont argue with a faggot who eats raw meat and thinks its healthy trust me they are mentally ill ppl,he replied to one of my posts saying 'i eat raw meat bc the jews dont want us to know how healthy it is'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, HTN_Mentalcel and DildoFaggins
All life expectancies in the world are low and the average person has a cattle lifestyle, country wide statistics don't matter.

dont argue with a faggot who eats raw meat and thinks its healthy trust me they are mentally ill ppl,he replied to one of my posts saying 'i eat raw meat bc the jews dont want us to know how healthy it is'
I never said that, you're so mentally ill from your grain sludge diet you can't even remember what happened yesterday.

How would you even remember what I said last week?

You're right I'm just gonna ignore him

• +1
Reactions: finn899
No it's just normal here. It's funny seeing non-swedes stress sm about this stuff when it's so safe and harmless. Literally not a single death EVER has been recorded due to snus and it's been around here for centuries.
haha jag e svensk, ser för många som gör snus till sina personligheter, ta en snus o va tyst bara

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
haha jag e svensk, ser för många som gör snus till sina personligheter, ta en snus o va tyst bara
Aa men nu handlade ju tråden om snus

• JFL
enjoy lower T and metabolism with increased risk of alzheimer's and no nicotine buzz
Bro thinks ingesting a toxin is healthy in any way, all your "benefits" are just a side effect of your body fighting against the poison.

enjoy lower T and metabolism with increased risk of alzheimer's and no nicotine buzz
How credible are the T studies and by how much is there a T increase. It doesn't sound like it would be a lot.

I assume men who consume nicotine already had higher T.

How credible are the T studies and by how much is there a T increase. It doesn't sound like it would be a lot.

I assume men who consume nicotine already had higher T.
It's pretty much established now in the literature but I wouldn't be able to tell you how significant the increase is. I linked a bunch of studies in my guide though.

Bro thinks ingesting a toxin is healthy in any way, all your "benefits" are just a side effect of your body fighting against the poison.
jfl at you and your pseudoscience. Read some studies. Nootropics have been known for their benefits for a long time.

It's pretty much established now in the literature but I wouldn't be able to tell you how significant the increase is. I linked a bunch of studies in my guide though.

Whenever I see snus, I think of this video 😂

jfl at you and your pseudoscience. Read some studies. Nootropics have been known for their benefits for a long time.
Nootropic studies funded by nootropic companies.

Jfl at you, you can skew any data for marketing purposes. It's not a new concept.

Nootropic studies funded by nootropic companies.

Jfl at you, you can skew any data for marketing purposes. It's not a new concept.
Ahh, "muh funded studies" jfl oldest cope in the book.

Very true. I ran out of snus the other day and binge ate like crazy, I was wondering why I was so hungry until I made the connection
The binge is real. The bloat after brutal

• +1
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer
I've stopped since it started receding my gums but I was a chronic snus user.

• Woah
Been using tobacco free snus for about 5 months now, got me of vapes and cigs

No side effects whatsoever for me. No damage to my gums so far in the spot that I put the snus and it's nice being able to have them in while I'm at work.

I think if you just use the tobacco free ones the only things you've gotta worry about are the cardiovascular nicotine side effects and the shits (no worse than caffeine I'm pretty sure)

Last edited: