Any method to bring midface forward except for lefort 1?

M

mayo mogger

i was born and it was over
Title , beltpullibg is working for jaw growth my mandible is already dog tier i do not need that i need to bring my midface forward

• Hmm...
Reactions: Agendum
Tow your maxilla with a truck for insane advancements

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gonion wanter, RAMU KAKA, tasmanian devil and 2 others
Tow your maxilla with a truck for insane advancements
Tie my maxilla to burj khalifa and then i will drop from the top floor my maxilla would advance by a kilometre

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Tie my maxilla to burj khalifa and then i will drop from the top floor my maxilla would advance by a kilometre

Brahmin boss rule 35

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 48066, Fiqh and 1 other person
Beltpulling turned me into a dog lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48066
Lol it worsened my bimaxillary protrusion
Made me chimpish
Wtf I also have bimax now and I did belt pulling a long time, not sure if I had it back then
How do you have bimax as chinese

Wtf I also have bimax now and I did belt pulling a long time, not sure if I had it back then
Some ppl just have it ig
It's not that bad ig
Did beltpulling do anything for u

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
How does it feel like , i have crimson chin will it make it even more projected?

Did your undereye support get better?
I don't know
my bimaxillary protrusion started to get worse a few days after I stopped beltpulling
My smile is a bit more gummy too

• So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger
I don't know
my bimaxillary protrusion started to get worse a few days after I stopped beltpulling
My smile is a bit more gummy too
Means it shifted your teeth

• +1
Reactions: Roge
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and mayo mogger
Yes because to target that are you need infraorbital implants, paranasal implants move your nasion forward, look her philtrum changef
Ig , but iam not touching the infras , someone got permanent nerve damage from supra orbital rim implants

What other teeth would u do it except molars
YOu cant the best alternative is thumbpullibg forward , but it would take around a year to improve

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Some ppl just have it ig
It's not that bad ig
Did beltpulling do anything for u
Imma have a look at old photos because I was of the most hardcore facepullers then but I swear it did nothing

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890 and mayo mogger
YOu cant the best alternative is thumbpullibg forward , but it would take around a year to improve
If thumbpulling works why would u beltpull? More risk of damage and seems more autistic tbh,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
If thumbpulling works why would u beltpull? More risk of damage and seems more autistic tbh,
Someone said that it would bring the whole skull forward in like 30 days lmao thats why

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
  • Hmm...
  • +1
BTW all I noticed from hard facrpulling with belt and my patented devices and thumbpulling was tmj which I still have almost 5 years later. I literally got loose teeth from it and almost lost teeth (death sentence)
I got wider palate and zygos I think but that's probably puberty and chewing.

Facepull with mask during mse with literal split open skull or cope

Yes but infras are common and a safe procedure overall
Infra implants?
Op look into modified lefort 3 or lefprt 2. I'm hoping that shits safe now, @ccwarrior talked about giant doing this shit now