How to Recover My Dignity After Sending Cringy Messages to My Oneitis While Intoxicated?

zerotohero

zerotohero

Roping on June 30th
Alright, folks, I really messed up and need some advice on how to salvage my dignity. Last night, I got drunk and sent a series of cringy messages to my oneitis. Here’s what I sent her:

First message:
"X, it’s been almost a month since we talked, and I feel like I need to say goodbye. I realized I got too involved too soon, and I want to apologize if I overwhelmed you in any way. I never intended to cause you any harm. How have you been? I hope you’re well. I wish you all the best, even if you prefer never to talk to me again. I’ll understand. Please don’t block me. I just want to know you’re okay and be able to talk to you if you ever need to. Take care."

Second message:
"I want to close this chapter on good terms. I’m working on resolving my issues and don’t want any bad feelings between us. I’m focusing on personal growth now. Also, I want you to know that I’m getting to know someone else, so I prefer our relationship to be just friends. I just want to talk to you to see how you are, nothing more."

Third message:
"I’d like to start over with you. Enough time has passed, and I think it’s time to leave the past behind and start fresh. I want it to be like we’re talking for the first time, as strangers."

Fourth message:
"I know you're still mad at me and don’t want to talk. I understand how you feel and want to apologize for everything I did wrong. I ask you to listen to me for a moment and give me a chance to explain and apologize. I want to try to fix things and be friends again, even if you're still upset with me. Please give me the opportunity to make it right."

Fifth message:
"X, I’ve tried to talk and resolve things between us, but I see there’s no willingness on your part to do so. Therefore, I think it’s best if we go our separate ways. If at some point you decide to talk to me or fix things, I’ll be willing to listen and discuss things like adults."

I know, it's bad. How do I recover from this and regain my dignity? Any advice on damage control would be greatly appreciated.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, got.daim, micropp and 11 others
I put X instead of her name for obvious reasons.

Delete if she hasn't seen it yet.

Personally I would use a script depending on the platform to delete all your messages, or you could manually delete

Just erase everything at this point

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet, Danish_Retard and LegitUser
Btw if she saw it, she Def screenshotted it and is laughing at you in her female friends group chat

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and LegitUser
LOL BRO.DDO YOU HAVE BPD. Anyway how old r u thats what ill base advice on

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, Shkreliii and Alt Number 3
I'd suicide

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Alt Number 3
just say sorry adn that you were intoxicated no big deal

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
It's important to learn from this situation and strive to make better choices in the future. Own up to your actions, apologize sincerely, and take responsibility for the hurt you may have caused. Acknowledge that your behavior was unacceptable, and make amends by showing respect and understanding towards the girl:

Dear [Girl's Name],
I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to apologize for the inappropriate and embarrassing messages I sent you last night while intoxicated. It was never my intention to cause you any distress or make you feel uncomfortable.
As someone who values your friendship, I am deeply sorry for my actions and the hurt they may have caused. Please know that I hold myself accountable for my behavior and understand the gravity of what happened.
I understand if this incident has damaged our relationship, but please know that I am willing to work on rebuilding trust if given the opportunity. If there is anything else I can do to make things right, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Once again, from the bottom of my heart, I offer my sincerest apologies for what transpired last night. Thank you for taking the time to read this message and considering giving me another chance at our friendship.Best regards, [Your Name]

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, got.daim, halloweed and 3 others
Alright, folks, I really messed up and need some advice on how to salvage my dignity. Last night, I got drunk and sent a series of cringy messages to my oneitis. Here’s what I sent her:

First message:
"X, it’s been almost a month since we talked, and I feel like I need to say goodbye. I realized I got too involved too soon, and I want to apologize if I overwhelmed you in any way. I never intended to cause you any harm. How have you been? I hope you’re well. I wish you all the best, even if you prefer never to talk to me again. I’ll understand. Please don’t block me. I just want to know you’re okay and be able to talk to you if you ever need to. Take care."

Second message:
"I want to close this chapter on good terms. I’m working on resolving my issues and don’t want any bad feelings between us. I’m focusing on personal growth now. Also, I want you to know that I’m getting to know someone else, so I prefer our relationship to be just friends. I just want to talk to you to see how you are, nothing more."

Third message:
"I’d like to start over with you. Enough time has passed, and I think it’s time to leave the past behind and start fresh. I want it to be like we’re talking for the first time, as strangers."

Fourth message:
"I know you're still mad at me and don’t want to talk. I understand how you feel and want to apologize for everything I did wrong. I ask you to listen to me for a moment and give me a chance to explain and apologize. I want to try to fix things and be friends again, even if you're still upset with me. Please give me the opportunity to make it right."

Fifth message:
"X, I’ve tried to talk and resolve things between us, but I see there’s no willingness on your part to do so. Therefore, I think it’s best if we go our separate ways. If at some point you decide to talk to me or fix things, I’ll be willing to listen and discuss things like adults."

I know, it's bad. How do I recover from this and regain my dignity? Any advice on damage control would be greatly appreciated.
Is she even replying to these or do you just keep going. The first one would've been bad enough. Prob just say nothing else maybe she'll take pity on you

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
It's important to learn from this situation and strive to make better choices in the future. Own up to your actions, apologize sincerely, and take responsibility for the hurt you may have caused. Acknowledge that your behavior was unacceptable, and make amends by showing respect and understanding towards the girl:

Dear [Girl's Name],
I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to apologize for the inappropriate and embarrassing messages I sent you last night while intoxicated. It was never my intention to cause you any distress or make you feel uncomfortable.
As someone who values your friendship, I am deeply sorry for my actions and the hurt they may have caused. Please know that I hold myself accountable for my behavior and understand the gravity of what happened.
I understand if this incident has damaged our relationship, but please know that I am willing to work on rebuilding trust if given the opportunity. If there is anything else I can do to make things right, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Once again, from the bottom of my heart, I offer my sincerest apologies for what transpired last night. Thank you for taking the time to read this message and considering giving me another chance at our friendship.Best regards, [Your Name]
flagged for plagiarism

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Gonthar

Dear [Girl's Name],
You using chatgpt for these? Part of me thinks he should say nothing else and see if she replies taking some pity on him THEN send something like what you said. At some point you just gotta leave them alone lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, TechnoBoss, advancedjelquer and 1 other person
You using chatgpt for these? Part of me thinks he should say nothing else and see if she replies taking some pity on him THEN send something like what you said. At some point you just gotta leave them alone lol
Yep, more and more people are using it to write apologies, messages, invitations, speeches, etc.

Dear [Girl's Name],
Chatgpt/10

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim and Gonthar
Low iq trait
What would you if you were in a similar situation? You're invited to some social event, and asked to deliver a speech at a wedding, an eulogy at a funeral, or say a few words at a celebration/event ? Taking out your phone and asking ChatGPT to generate some words is simply the easiest and fastest solution...

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
X, You could've rescued me from drowning
Now it's too late. I'm on a thousand downers now, I'm drowsy
And all I wanted was a lousy message or a call
I hope you know I ripped all of your pictures off the wall
I loved you, X, we could've been together, think about it
You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it
And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you scream about it
I hope your conscience eats at you and you can't breathe without me
See, X,—shut up bitch! I'm trying to talk!
Hey, X, that's my new girl screaming in the trunk,
But I didn't slit her throat, I just tied her up. See, I ain't like you
'Cause if she suffocates she'll suffer more, and then she'll die, too

• JFL

First message:

Second message:

Third message:

Fourth message:

Fifth message:

I sent stupid videos to this one chick when I was high once, it just takes years of time. and even then your dignity would never be full.

• JFL
@zerotohero, I have the same problem as you. Start a conversation with me so we can talk about it. I'm afraid no one else will be of help.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Shkreliii
What would you if you were in a similar situation? You're invited to some social event, and asked to deliver a speech at a wedding, an eulogy at a funeral, or say a few words at a celebration/event ? Taking out your phone and asking ChatGPT to generate some words is simply the easiest and fastest solution...

or you could just use your heart in those situations like a normal person would.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser and Gonthar
@zerotohero, I have the same problem as you. Start a conversation with me so we can talk about it. I'm afraid no one else will be of help.
You’re Spanish, right?

Send her ya nob

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit, The False Prophet and Shkreliii
Drunk texting is so low T lmao. No fix except injecting.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, iblamejews and Shkreliii

Dear [Girl's Name],
Sounds like a bbc cuck with chastity

wtf is wrong with you

best move here is to give up block her and move on

or you could just use your heart in those situations like a normal person would.
Lol, then you are taking a risk and it's very likely you will say something stupid or weird, especially if your social and speaking skills aren't great. You can always find yourself in situations where you literally have no idea what to say or you come with a prepared speech and realize it doesn't work there and now you have to come with a new one on the spot.

over, she’s getting dicked down by a dark triad toxic redpill lanklet rn

Rope, but not for drunk texting but for the way you text. Non NT af text game.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
  • JFL
Reactions: Charisma
I need antipsychotics to stop acting like a pussy.

Lol, then you are taking a risk and it's very likely you will say something stupid or weird, especially if your social and speaking skills aren't great. You can always find yourself in situations where you literally have no idea what to say or you come with a prepared speech and realize it doesn't work there and now you have to come with a new one on the spot.
are you fucking autistic nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Should I tell her about my BPD?

Fuck, I wanna talk to her.

I’m blocked.

Tell her in a normal tone, which of those 5 sound the most believable. Then she will ask why, and you will say you are msging all your female friends for how to respond to your now ex-gf..

(This is good btw, even though u called her a friend the sudden juxtaposition between those two texts will send her mind racing)
(She will also be intrigued about you having an “ex-gf” and why she became your ex)

I sent stupid videos to this one chick when I was high once, it just takes years of time. and even then your dignity would never be full.
What videos?

I’m blocked.