Any of you brah’s spiritual?

SntDomistheRealChad

SntDomistheRealChad

Did you just call me a little bitch?
I’ve been reading about spiritual stuff for so long now. I was listening to Deepak Chopra talking about his spiritual knowledge and how he’s spent 30 years thinking and he’s barely come to any logical conclusions imo. I only watched 1 vid from him. Spiritual knowledge can destroy a soul (mind) if not treaded carefully. I picked up Samkhya thank god after my mind was shattered from non-duality and Plato’s forms and I’ve basically come to a saturation point in my knowledge where I know all I need to to move on almost. But it’s wasted a lot of time, probably over 4 years in legit contemplation and theorizing, just sitting on the couch or being incel from overthinking and not getting gains in other forms of life. I’m hoping this knowledge helps from getting into ruts in the future and from making future bad decisions but who knows.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis and midlatinocel
Spirituality is not something passive.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, bishōnenmaxxer, Sondern and 2 others
Spirituality is not something passive.
Explain a bit more?

Edit: I agree, but when you’re thinking about things like non attachment and many many teachers will say you can’t have spirituality and live in the world it can get difficult to tread your way. They give basically no knowledge or logic behind what they recommend and just talk bullshit. I’ve read the bible, Samkhya, multiple writings on the philosophers stone, and then actively theorized on top of this, heavily.

Last edited:
Explain a bit more?
Spirituality is not meditating on your ass until it becomes bound to the ground.

It's about opening new perspectives to life that can help you achieve something meaningful. This is can be applied to everything money, status, looks. This topic is too deep to be discussed here.

I advise you to look into these:

Hemi-Sync (by Monroe Institute)
PSTEC
Hypnosis
Psycho-Cybernetics
The Hermetics
Neville Goddard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, bishōnenmaxxer and forevermirin
@SntDomistheRealChad look into those things that i've told you. Especially the teachings of Neville Goddard, could change your life.

Spirituality is not meditating on your ass until it becomes bound to the ground.

It's about opening new perspectives to life that can help you achieve something meaningful. This is can be applied to everything money, status, looks. This topic is too deep to be discussed here.

PSTEC
Hypnosis
Psycho-Cybernetics
The Hermetics
Neville Goddard
tf are u on about jfl

I’ve been reading about spiritual stuff for so long now. I was listening to Deepak Chopra talking about his spiritual knowledge and how he’s spent 30 years thinking and he’s barely come to any logical conclusions imo. I only watched 1 vid from him. Spiritual knowledge can destroy a soul (mind) if not treaded carefully. I picked up Samkhya thank god after my mind was shattered from non-duality and Plato’s forms and I’ve basically come to a saturation point in my knowledge where I know all I need to to move on almost. But it’s wasted a lot of time, probably over 4 years in legit contemplation and theorizing, just sitting on the couch or being incel from overthinking and not getting gains in other forms of life. I’m hoping this knowledge helps from getting into ruts in the future and from making future bad decisions but who knows.
dont look at it as something thats going to benefit you in the real world, that defeats its whole purpose bro. too easy to fall into the sam harris path of meditating for better productivity and irl benefits. the aim is to see reality for what it is and that its an illusion.

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor

PSTEC
Hypnosis
Psycho-Cybernetics
The Hermetics
Neville Goddard
By The Hermetics do you mean Hermeticism founded by Hermes? The main book on this is the Kybalion and it is a nice attempt at knowledge but fails miserably in its illusion teachings, the same as non duality does, and can lead to solipsism if taken seriously. Luckily it’s incorrect, just read samkhya.

dont look at it as something thats going to benefit you in the real world, that defeats its whole purpose bro. too easy to fall into the sam harris path of meditating for better productivity and irl benefits. the aim is to see reality for what it is and that its an illusion.
JFL this is what I just said in the post below, nothing is an illusion, it’s all real, if you fall into this trap you’re done for, get out through Samkhya.

gl with whatever ur tryna do but that isn't spirituality bro.
Avoid this user like the plague, all teachings about illusionary nature are heavily disregarded and treated as cope by non intellectuals. Like I said though the Kybalion fell into this as well because it was written by a low iq, but very persistent person. Many people don’t understand duality because it is very complex to actually understand the workings, but Samkhya explains it well.

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
JFL this is what I just said in the post below, nothing is an illusion, it’s all real, if you fall into this trap you’re done for, get out through Samkhya.
bro samkhya is a form of yoga, all yoga leads to the same end result - in which reality is an illusion.

im not sure what u mean by non-duality fails in illusion teaching jfl?

By The Hermetics do you mean Hermeticism founded by Hermes? The main book on this is the Kybalion and it is a nice attempt at knowledge but fails miserably in its illusion teachings, the same as non duality does, and can lead to solipsism if taken seriously. Luckily it’s incorrect, just read samkhya.
@irrumator praetor thoughts?

• +1
Avoid this user like the plague, all teachings about illusionary nature are heavily disregarded and treated as cope by non intellectuals. Like I said though the Kybalion fell into this as well because it was written by a low iq, but very persistent person. Many people don’t understand duality because it is very complex to actually understand the workings, but Samkhya explains it well.
you have 0 idea what you're talking about lmao. go read the gita.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: irrumator praetor and forevermirin
you have 0 idea what you're talking about lmao. go read the gita.
Even Gita respects Kapila Jfl, yet you wanna talk about illusion? Start over brah.

• Hmm...
bro samkhya is a form of yoga, all yoga leads to the same end result - in which reality is an illusion.

im not sure what u mean by non-duality fails in illusion teaching jfl?
Joke. Over for you. Nowhere does yoga say reality is an illusion, it’s based 100% off of Samkhya, which is dual and treats everything as real. Yoga is about leveraging the world, not considering it false.

Even Gita respects Kapila Jfl, yet you wanna talk about illusion? Start over brah.
what do u think is the end goal of any yogic path? i hope u do realize samkhya is a yoga as much as bhakti(devotion) and jnana(knowledge). if it is something that you subscribe to thats great, but theres no need to push down other paths towards the same thing.

Joke. Over for you. Nowhere does yoga say reality is an illusion, it’s based 100% off of Samkhya, which is dual and treats everything as real. Yoga is about leveraging the world, not considering it false.
there is no argument here. some forms of yoga treat the material world as real while some don't. it doesn't matter because ultimately one one thing exists, and all paths are leading you to it.

bhakti yoga goes so far as to worshipping idols - just because that is easier/more natural for some people than other yogic practices. jnana yoga tries to use the intellect to discern what is true from what isn't. just pick whichever works best for you.

im assuming you're arguin in good faith despite your aggression btw.

there is no argument here. some forms of yoga treat the material world as real while some don't. it doesn't matter because ultimately one one thing exists, and all paths are leading you to it.

bhakti yoga goes so far as to worshipping idols - just because that is easier/more natural for some people than other yogic practices. jnana yoga tries to use the intellect to discern what is true from what isn't. just pick whichever works best for you.

im assuming you're arguin in good faith despite your aggression btw.
Yeah good faith I just don’t like cope illusionists who preach, it’s really bad for society having to sift through cope articles to get to actual knowledge. Teach yoga sure, if you believe in non duality great, but understand that yoga treats Ida, pingala, and Susumna as actual substances that you have to work with, abandon the substances and their natures or treating them as illusionary is the complete opposite of the understanding of cause and effect which duality and Samkhya teach.

guess where samkhya comes from
This is also false btw. Samkhya came before yoga and is described as the road map for yoga.

Edit: Whoops I thought you were saying Samkhya comes from yoga, yeah you’re right Samkhya comes from Indians, however Kapila seems to be not respected in Indian teachings anymore so imo it’s still worth staying away from modern Indian teachings heavily. @deNNN @forevermirin

Last edited:
Yeah good faith I just don’t like cope illusionists who preach, it’s really bad for society having to sift through cope articles to get to actual knowledge. Teach yoga sure, if you believe in non duality great, but understand that yoga treats Ida, pingala, and Susumna as actual substances that you have to work with, abandon the substances and their natures or treating them as illusionary is the complete opposite of the understanding of cause and effect which duality and Samkhya teach.
yes, some types of yoga don't disregard the material world as it is easier for some people to practice yoga this way. the goal however, as i have said plenty times on this thread, it the complete cessation of the mind (thought) - do you agree with this?

This is also false btw. Samkhya came before yoga and is described as the road map for yoga.

Edit: Whoops I thought you were saying Samkhya comes from yoga, yeah you’re right Samkhya comes from Indians, however Kapila seems to be not respected in Indian teachings anymore so imo it’s still worth staying away from modern Indian teachings heavily. @deNNN @forevermirin
you are projecting too much, i didn't say anything about modern indian teachings. also i didn't say "samkhya comes from yoga" because it is literally a form a yoga. how long have u been on this path?

yes, some types of yoga don't disregard the material world as it is easier for some people to practice yoga this way. the goal however, as i have said plenty times on this thread, it the complete cessation of the mind (thought) - do you agree with this?
Yes but you have to understand that the purusha (Susumna) disengages from Prakriti (Ida and pingala) once evolution is complete and the mind then stops. “As the milk, which is unintelligent, functions for the sake of the calf, does prakriti function for the sake of purusha, namely nourishment and subsequent liberation.” Someone who doesn’t understand this will be forced out of the world while on the spiritual path and be forced to cope with meditation exercises daily because they see no use in the world, and if meditation ever quits working for you your whole life is left hopeless as you’re left with nothing because you considered it all illusionary in the first place, but it is real and you will reap the effects caused from a misunderstanding of spiritual reasoning. Meditation is useful yes, but it’s not an attempt to seperate yourself from the world. The breath is used as leverage for the spirit to get its nourishment.

was listening to Deepak Chopra talking about his spiritual knowledge and how he’s spent 30 years thinking and he’s barely come to any logical conclusions imo
Who tf is he why does he matter and wtf was he thinking lmfao. What? How? 30 fucking years? Nigga,
You don’t learn anything new by doing nothing

Spiritual knowledge can destroy a soul (mind) if not treaded carefully.
Well you can go insane maybe thats just the reality of seeing reality or exploring your own mind and emotions further and ancient religions and texts
You can get voices, maybe
It depends on your current position in your path of life, for the reasons that follow 1) you should be a determinist (something like the free will and fate explanation in the quran) cause everything for you is initiated with or without your will 2) once you're in a reactionary state you can either make the purely dual decision of right or wrong 3) everything that is engineered to influence your decision is your knowledge, and spiritual state 4) its all a programmed simulation and a test, quite literally nothing here is real its just floating atoms arranged by pre programmed frequencies and energy fields which form molecules. It's all literally a simulation but in every single aspect of it. Everything is programmed in patterns and it's miraculous design is such that you are here, today, being tested, fairly. Whats the test exactly? Right vs wrong thats literally it. It's a chess board, it's binary 0s and 1s, black and white. It's played on the board of TIME and you might make a move that seems irrational to your limited mind but is good for you in the long run as you cannot possibly see ahead or in a birds eye view. You' re basically playing chess in first person POV. Or imagine it as playing spider solitaire, if you ever did. Play it enough and you will surely understand. You move linearly through time and space. Anyway this is all so you can understand why exploring such key natural matters to your own psyche which most have left untouched or unattended might differ depending on where you are in the test. What stage, etc. However it should always be attended as the natural synthesis of taking such an action is always greater knowledge about the world and yourself. Most of the change happens in perception and perspective. Acquiring knowledge quite literally is the action that expands your consciousness. And there is a lot to learn and its mind changing therefore thats why some might go mad but thats normal and it's not anything that is done in a short while. Studying theology is the most absolute best way to do this. However it is so broad because it's purely a personal journey. It is the development of your own mind, brain.
after my mind was shattered from non-duality
Non duality is actually liberating. You can fully trust in God (Allah) to make the utmost correct decision in the long-run.
Its deeply tied to morality and morality is the key to power and access to humans and the full perks of being herd beings and living in a society

overthinking
Whats there to think about? You wanna think something new? Reinvent the rock? All thoughts, all of everything was destined to exist upon the existence of existence. All was, is and will be. My nigga.

you are projecting too much, i didn't say anything about modern indian teachings. also i didn't say "samkhya comes from yoga" because it is literally a form a yoga. how long have u been on this path?
I’ve been on it 4 years as in my title, you? Not even being aggressive just curious. And yeah I mentioned that I made a mistake in what I thought you meant that’s why I said “edit:” and explained that. Samkhya is not a form of yoga either by the way, the reason yoga is practical is because the Samkhya beliefs hold true. You’re thinking Jnana yoga and Samkhya are the same thing. It’s like saying knowledge is a form of running. No you run (yoga) because you know it’s good for your body based on science (Samkhya/knowledge)

many many teachers will say you can’t have spirituality and live in the world
It is directly tied, spiritual becomes the physical

Also, you cannot control anything

fails miserably in its illusion teachings, the same as non duality does,
Accept non duality my nigga. Btw it does do a good job you just either don't understand it or don't want to or didn't connect with it

• +1
Yes but you have to understand that the purusha (Susumna) disengages from Prakriti (Ida and pingala) once evolution is complete and the mind then stops. “As the milk, which is unintelligent, functions for the sake of the calf, does prakriti function for the sake of purusha, namely nourishment and subsequent liberation.”
so you agree that the end goal is liberation? then how does it matter what path i opt for towards it?
Someone who doesn’t understand this will be forced out of the world while on the spiritual path and be forced to cope with meditation exercises daily because they see no use in the world, and if meditation ever quits working for you your whole life is left hopeless as you’re left with nothing because you considered it all illusionary in the first place, but it is real and you will reap the effects caused from a misunderstanding of spiritual reasoning. Meditation is useful yes, but it’s not an attempt to seperate yourself from the world. The breath is used as leverage for the spirit to get its nourishment.
i don't care about anything in the world more than my spiritual practice, and im not sure what you mean by "if meditation ever quits working for you"? if not in this life then maybe in my next.

True

Not true. Who controls it, Allah? But all is non dual according to you, so you and allah are the same and you are god, who’s in control then? You.
Im a creation of his, he is transcended. You cannot possibly come to understand the reality of his existence. You are him partly but only what he allowed, so you didn't need to be. If I continued it wouldn't make coherent sense cause it can't

I’ve been on it 4 years as in my title, you? Not even being aggressive just curious. And yeah I mentioned that I made a mistake in what I thought you meant that’s why I said “edit:” and explained that. Samkhya is not a form of yoga either by the way, the reason yoga is practical is because the Samkhya beliefs hold true. You’re thinking Jnana yoga and Samkhya are the same thing. It’s like saying knowledge is a form of running. No you run (yoga) because you know it’s good for your body based on science (Samkhya/knowledge)
samkhya is literally a yoga bro its the 2nd chapter of the Gita. you're right that it aims at explaining the material world in a more scientific way which makes it different, but its similar how bhakti yoga is different from jnana yoga.

and no, i never said jnana is the same as samkhya, just that all yogas aim towards the same end goal. for me jnana comes naturally so i stick to that.

so you agree that the end goal is liberation? then how does it matter what path i opt for towards it?
It’s just a more dangerous path like I mentioned. The mind when it has true knowledge is more secure and can’t fall into traps that can only be ignored rather than faced.

if not in this life then maybe in my next.
What you mean? You said the end goal is liberation, which would mean from rebirth as well. Are you saying in the next life you’ll gain the knowledge I’m talking about? Or are you saying meditation will quit working in your next life. If you have another life it means it didn’t work in this one lol. Or are you saying if meditation quits working in this one you will have another to figure out another way?

Accept non duality my nigga. Btw it does do a good job you just either don't understand it or don't want to or didn't connect with it
i realized from interacting with op that its not that easy to both accept non duality and continue to live in the material world - it makes sense both those cannot be true. which is why a true understanding of non-duality will only come when we realize the material world is the same as what we seek.

i can't lie i dont like talking about my spiritual practice and beliefs because people are all at very different levels of understanding.

• +1
samkhya is literally a yoga bro its the 2nd chapter of the Gita. you're right that it aims at explaining the material world in a more scientific way which makes it different, but its similar how bhakti yoga is different from jnana yoga.

and no, i never said jnana is the same as samkhya, just that all yogas aim towards the same end goal. for me jnana comes naturally so i stick to that.
But Jnana doesn’t come naturally if you’re saying the world is an illusion jfl, that’s what I’ve been saying.

• Hmm...
i realized from interacting with op that its not that easy to both accept non duality and continue to live in the material world - it makes sense both those cannot be true. which is why a true understanding of non-duality will only come when we realize the material world is the same as what we seek.

i can't lie i dont like talking about my spiritual practice and beliefs because people are all at very different levels of understanding.
So you agree with me then it sounds like.

• JFL
It’s just a more dangerous path like I mentioned. The mind when it has true knowledge is more secure and can’t fall into traps that can only be ignored rather than faced.
sure, to you. jnana is probably a harder path since there are no real fixed instructions. what you do on day 1 is the same thing u do on day 1000.
What you mean? You said the end goal is liberation, which would mean from rebirth as well. Are you saying in the next life you’ll gain the knowledge I’m talking about? Or are you saying meditation will quit working in your next life. If you have another life it means it didn’t work in this one lol. Or are you saying if meditation quits working in this one you will have another to figure out another way?
you think too much lol. i have no doubts about my practice, i did at the very start maybe but now i know this is the only way. what i meant was if i dont attain my goal (liberation) in this life, it probably wasn't meant to be and ill keep seeking it in my next life.

there is nothing to agree on, the Truth isn't changing. i just acknowledge that you are sincere in your opinions.
Just to confirm you want to say that I’m incorrect in saying the world is real and you’re correct in saying that the world is an illusion? What is the truth that isn’t changing then?

• Hmm...
Just to confirm you want to say that I’m incorrect in saying the world is real and you’re correct in saying that the world is an illusion? What is the truth that isn’t changing then?
both are correct depending on how you look at it. the Truth is that everything is simply a manifestation of the Brahman. the only Truth.

• +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad
can u rephrase that?
I’m saying. If you say you’re on the path of jnana and convinced that the world is an illusion, you may still have a bit more to go on that path. I’ve explained this in this post better than you will probably find from a “Jnana guru” so I would put some thought into what I’ve said.

I’m saying. If you say you’re on the path of jnana and convinced that the world is an illusion, you may still have a bit more to go on that path. I’ve explained this in this post better than you will probably find from a “Jnana guru” so I would put some thought into what I’ve said.
i dont think u understand jnana yoga tbh. it's also called self-enquiry btw. its a process of discerning what is real from what isn't - and a way is by trying to find the source of the mind, the thinker of your thoughts.