any other ethnics here prefer ethnic women?

yandex99

yandex99

Master
I like my injun and mestiza women the most,followed by arab and indian.

I don't like light hair and light eyes or white skin.

any other ethnics don't worship white females?

jewish women for me, half-tranny man-jawed cumskin whores for the rest

• So Sad
Reactions: dehydrated

me

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and yandex99
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), D1390pilled, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
jewish women for me, half-tranny man-jawed cumskin whores for the rest
jewish women are attractive,especially sefardic.I seen them in miami and they look hot.

• Love it
Reactions: Shnofield Geiser
Me. I do admit, white women are objectively the most attractive but that does not mean I personally want to be with one (or vice versa for that matter).

• +1
Reactions: spyspy and mayo mogger

I prefer any hot female doesn’t matter the ethnicity

Me. I do admit, white women are objectively the most attractive but that does not mean I personally want to be with one (or vice versa for that matter).
lol mestizas fog white women hard.arab women do too.only brainwashed men find white 'women'goodlooking.I'm not a self-hating ethnic.I love my features and I like the women in my family so I never fell for white women.

• Love it
Reactions: Shnofield Geiser
I live in a pretty multicultural area and latinas are by far my favorite.
They always have nice bodies even when skinny, and some of them are white passing. I also love their chubby little cheeks :feelshehe:
I like middle eastern and some south asian women too but they usually have bad noses

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
lol mestizas fog white women hard.arab women do too.only brainwashed men find white 'women'goodlooking.I'm not a self-hating ethnic.I love my features and I like the women in my family so I never fell for white women.
They don’t. Ethnic women cannot fog white women, objectively. You just have a preference for mestizas.

I’m one of them

I live in a pretty multicultural area and latinas are by far my favorite.
They always have nice bodies even when skinny, and some of them are white passing. I also love their chubby little cheeks :feelshehe:
I like middle eastern and some south asian women too but they usually have bad noses
it would feel like a betrayal of my mother and sister to fuck a white woman or date let alone marry one.

I wouldn't do it.

it's usually ugly undesirable ethnic men that have a white woman obsession.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
it would feel like a betrayal of my mother and sister to fuck a white woman or date let alone marry one.

I wouldn't do it.

it's usually ugly undesirable ethnic men that have a white woman obsession.
I'd say the same but the girl I'm talking to rn is a brown haired white passing latina 😭

They don’t. Ethnic women cannot fog white women, objectively. You just have a preference for mestizas.
darker coloring=more aesthetic,more feminine,more sexual

I just see a mutated albinoid when I look at a white woman.like a cave bitch or a oni monster woman.the Japanese thought all whites were oni monsters when they saw them.plus almond eyes look objectively better.it's the most feminine eye shape.

the maxillary development of injun and mestiza women is feminine and high quality.

the brown skin is sexy.the hair is sexy and silky and straight.they have wide hips and big booties.

they look like dakinis.to me,white women look liek Satan's spawn.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

I just see a mutated albinoid when I look at a white woman.like a cave bitch or a oni monster woman.the Japanese thought all whites were oni monsters when they saw them.plus almond eyes look objectively better.it's the most feminine eye shape.

the maxillary development of injun and mestiza women is feminine and high quality.

the brown skin is sexy.the hair is sexy and silky and straight.they have wide hips and big booties.

Based Japanese.

Cope. Muttizas look like shit and get obese past 22. Arabs have bug eyes and ugly ass noses for
Women

Interesting theory, I am in a heavily Latino area and notice how shit the infraorbitals are on latinas, they are overrated ASF. Considering most Mestizos have boxy builds from their ethnic phenotype. And pale skin was always more feminine.

Cope. Muttizas look like shit and get obese past 22. Arabs have bug eyes and ugly ass noses for
Women
maybe mexicans and peruvians but even then a hot mexican like this
138426.jpg
fogs white girl.you haven't seen hot american injuns,venezuelans,colombians,boricuas and salvadorenas like me.

i dont like their noses .

maybe mexicans and peruvians but even then a hot mexican like this
138426.jpg
fogs white girl.you haven't seen hot american injuns,venezuelans,colombians,boricuas and salvadorenas like me.
My area is full of Salvadorans, Colombians FOG bc of their heavily European traits despite remaining brown. They unironically just look like darker meds with better bodies. But boricuas look like shit and Venezuelan tooo.

My area is full of Salvadorans, Colombians FOG bc of their heavily European traits despite remaining brown. They unironically just look like darker meds with better bodies. But boricuas look like shit and Venezuelan tooo.
sure dude:soy: I live in a all white town and no staceys here

stacey is rare

99% of women of any race look like crap to me

oke oni monster lover:bluepill:

any girl is fine just dont be deformed hairy and fat