If your not attracted to your own race of women (6.5/10+ ones) you are mentally ill

Where I live women of my race look like absolute gorilla trolls 95% of them are sub 5s, don’t fuck them even if you payed me (I also wouldn’t fuck 80% of cumskin foids here either btw)

But when I see a 6.5/10 foid of my race I feel a deep urge to bust big nuts in them and I know instinctively I’d take them over a 9 of any other race. Not being attracted to one’s own race is such a weird concept to me one that I simply cannot fathom. So Self hating ethnics and cumskin Gook lovers like @HeightPilledum feel free to explain?
it stems from self hate, especially since all the ones that hate their race are obsesses with whiteness

Only @HeightPilledum is legit mentally ill
Whites obsessed with gooks are just abused dogs who have been rejected over and over again by white girls at highschool.

Gooks will fuck any 1/10 white creature so it makes sense incels cope with them.

When it comes to men of colour, some (like black men) simply have repulsive counterparts I can't blame them. :feelskek:
Seethe a little harder, niggers

JFL at making a whole thread towards me like I'm living rent free in your heads

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Seethe a little harder, niggers

JFL at making a whole thread towards me like I'm living rent free in your heads
The ones seething for you are all Cumskins.. and I just asked a question I didn’t make this thread due to you I made it cos I saw a GL blk foid and was completely smitten she was about a 7/10 but had that affect on me. No 7/10 woman of another race would make me react in such a manner so I asked a question and your the only named cumskin I know off here that SOLEY goes for gooks SO I TAGGED U

Where I live women of my race look like absolute gorilla trolls 95% of them are sub 5s, don’t fuck them even if you payed me (I also wouldn’t fuck 80% of cumskin foids here either btw)

But when I see a 6.5/10 foid of my race I feel a deep urge to bust big nuts in them and I know instinctively I’d take them over a 9 of any other race. Not being attracted to one’s own race is such a weird concept to me one that I simply cannot fathom. So Self hating ethnics and cumskin Gook lovers like @HeightPilledum feel free to explain?
My exact pheno is ideal af

The ones seething for you are all Cumskins.. and I just asked a question I didn’t make this thread due to you I made it cos I saw a GL blk foid and was completely smitten she was about a 7/10 but had that affect on me. No 7/10 woman of another race would make me react in such a manner so I asked a question and your the only named cumskin I know off here that SOLEY goes for gooks SO I TAGGED U
Didn't read a single word

Don't waste my time, incel cuck

Yeah man I dunno why god cursed us with such ugly women only East African women is fuckable
Whites obsessed with gooks are just abused dogs who have been rejected over and over again by white girls at highschool.

Gooks will fuck any 1/10 white creature so it makes sense incels cope with them.

When it comes to men of colour, some (like black men) simply have repulsive counterparts I can't blame them. :feelskek:

The top percentages of any race of women all have Caucasian features and traits. Even dark skin African black models will still have small refined features like a small nose and a Caucasian skull and smaller lips, fine straight or curly hair instead of stereotypical African negroid features like big wide fleshy nose, negroid skull, and big fleshy lips and kinky afro hair.

Being "good looking" = trying to have as many caucasoid traits as you can.

Attachments

• a15fcfc1960e20f4.jpg
    a15fcfc1960e20f4.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 4d66019b939ecb8568afc9da86174a24.jpg
    4d66019b939ecb8568afc9da86174a24.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 0
  • dcd8e0612a43c027caca95998e0db081.jpg
    dcd8e0612a43c027caca95998e0db081.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Orvka381, theonewhocantascend, rand anon and 2 others
The top percentages of any race of women all have Caucasian features and traits. Even dark skin African black models with still have small refined features like a small nose and a Caucasian skull and smaller lips, fine straight or curly hair instead of stereotypical African negroid features like big wide fleshy nose, negroid skull, and big fleshy lips and kinky afro hair.

They still have fleshy lips it’s only the nose that’s aquiline and resembles caucasoid but besides the nose it’s all negroid

My exact pheno is ideal af
For foids? I don’t mean mullatas I mean blk foids I don’t consider mongrels as bbc

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

you're* learn grammar fag

They still have fleshy lips it’s only the nose that’s aquiline and resembles caucasoid but besides the nose it’s all negroid

For foids? I don’t mean mullatas I mean blk foids I don’t consider mongrels as bbc
No lol they don't have African like skulls with prognathism, their skulls are quite caucasoid

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui

For me the ideal women is a brazilian like me with mulatta / mutt pheno

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Blud is running away from the explanation 💀
What explanation?

I've never said I'm not attracted to white women, I just prefer Asian women

The top percentages of any race of women all have Caucasian features and traits. Even dark skin African black models will still have small refined features like a small nose and a Caucasian skull and smaller lips, fine straight or curly hair instead of stereotypical African negroid features like big wide fleshy nose, negroid skull, and big fleshy lips and kinky afro hair.

since @datboijj liked this post is a good time to ask why do you have like 10k posts on lipstickalley? @datboijj

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
since @datboijj liked this post is a good time to ask why do you have like 10k posts on lipstickalley? @datboijj
It's true that most of the best looking black women have caucasian features (which has nothing to do with race) or close to it
that's just objective
i still love black women
Screenshot 491

im white, dont like 6.5+ women of my race cause used up

major cope :lul:
But I wouldn’t though… most WHYWOYMINZ are subhumans I’ll never get the ethnic obsession with them. I admit they mogg all other purebreds on avg but that’s not saying much when they also look like dogshit and are unfuckable to me on avg.

But I wouldn’t though… most WHYWOYMINZ are subhumans I’ll never get the ethnic obsession with them. I admit they mogg all other purebreds on avg but that’s not saying much when they also look like dogshit and are unfuckable to me on avg.
what is your preferred race of women then

what is your preferred race of women then
My own duh, didn’t you read the thread? Your mentally ill if you don’t prefer go women if you own race over others

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer